Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:26 am
User Image

Tobias never expected to ever in his life receive a look like that from Arc. He didn't think she had the heart to do that to him of all people. But she went on to explain that they were only a small piece of an elaborate puzzle for the military to create the ultimate army. Full of ungodly, dangerous killing machines and creatures. Arc was subjected to twisted blackmail. It was either steal babies and keep those she cared about safe, or let the lot of them rot in those dungeons

Doll picked up, explaining that they all served a purpose if they were put onto the battlefield. Especially when breeding reared its ugly head once again. There was no way anyone with a sound mind could let these things happen. Aside from Arc's crying, (who could blame her?) there was silence among them. Finally, Cat broke it. She suggested that they destroy the whole operation. Sora thought it was a good idea, her being the one to console Arc. Tobias stood, fists still clenched.

He spoke, his voice low, and incredibly calm. It was eerie. "This is...this completely unforgivable! I have wanted to destroy that place longer than anyone here at this table. I would love nothing more than to see that place burn to the ******** ground. But we cannot do this alone. We just don't have enough power between the four of us that can actually fight! We need more people. So I think....we should find your friends, Cat. At least then we can have people who know what their doing." Tobias hated to admit it, but they were no match for that fortress. He had the intense urge to punch something, but not in the house.

Tobias was silent as he stood now, staring at his dirty plate. He needed time. Time to process all this information. Time to think. Time to be alone. Tobias left the table, turning back and giving Arc and sad look before finally walking away. Tobias made his way outside and walked around back. The forest was quiet. Peaceful. Suddenly, he let out a scream and threw a heavy punch at an old tree, leaving a large hole in it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:41 pm
Cat was silent for the most part after she suggested they bring down the labs. It was true; no matter how strong they were, there was no way to destroy that place alone. But she had no clue where to find her friends. They’d left without a word, without a single trace.

Arc watched Tobias leave, without a word. She to was silent, staring at her plate. The guilt she felt back then rushed back into her. She’d ruined to many lives to be simply forgiven. She felt greedy, self absorbed. How could she do such things? And she’d done so much more to keep her loved ones safe. “I couldn’t save them all…” she said to herself. And with that, another wave of tears rushed to her. But she was silent, simply letting them fall.

That’s when she felt a small hand grab hers.

Noah looked up at his mother, “It’s okay, Mommy. You did it because you’re a Mommy,” he said. His simply, childish logic set his mother off. She picked her son up and hugged him, tight. He wrapped his small arms around her neck and berried his face in her hair. “It’s okay, Mama.”

Arc cried. Her sons simply logic was all she needed. His forgiveness was all she needed. “Thank you, Sweetheart. Mommy isn’t sad. Mommy is just worried is all,” she said, holding her son close. She stroked the back of his hair softly, holding him safely to her.

Doll looked to Cat, “Doing what must be done,” she said simply. She finished her food and drink before standing and pushing in her chair. She walked over to Arc and placed a hand on her knee, “That’s what mothers do.”

Arc pulled Doll into the hug as well, “My babies…” she whispered, “Thank you…” she said, holding the two small bodies to her. She looked up at Sora, pulling her in as well. “My babies…I will always protect you…always,” she said quietly.

Cat smiled. For someone so young, Arc had a rough time. Same with Tobias and the others. They were forced to make decisions, and grow up to fast. Cat could feel a pit of anger form inside her. It wasn’t fair. Arc; a girl of 18, already a mother, and acting on behalf of a mother for two others. Tobias; a man forced to protect what was his with force, becoming hostile against his will.

All of them were just toys in a sick mans hand. It had to stop. Cat had to find Kiki; not just for herself. But for those left behind at the labs.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:57 am
Sora watched Toby leave. Even though they were constantly at each others throats she still cared. "Arc.. We will get them out." She whispered when she pulled Doll into an embrace, then pulling her in after. Sora looked over to Cat and held her hand out, knowing that all of this was hitting her at the same time and it was hard.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:49 am
User Image

Tobias was working out the pain the only way he knew how, destroying things. He'd kept beating on that same tree. It was strong one. But needed just one good hit to fall. Tobias stared at it, envisioning the Doctor standing there. Tobias became even angrier just seeing his face. The lightning came flowing through him, it manifesting itself along his arms and chest. Gritting his teeth, Tobias took off full speed, laced his fingers together, and swung with all his might. The tree split clean in half and fell over with a crash.

"I'm...I'm...ok," Tobias whispered. He sure as hell wished he were that strong all the time. But that tree was just what he needed, because even after he'd calmed down, the sparks and buzzing of the lightning still surrounded his body for quite a while. Once it had stopped, Tobias walked back into the house, arms dirty and his knuckles bleeding from assaulting the defenseless plant. Before he rejoined the others, he stopped in the kitchen and ran some warm water over his hands and arms, cleaning them off.

At last, Tobias re-entered the dining room, watching Arc wrap all the kids in a hug. He understood that she wanted to protect them and keep them safe, but they couldn't do this sitting around like this. "All right. That's enough of that. If we're gonna take out the labs and find Cat's friends we need to start now. I get that we have no idea where to look for them, but we have to do something. At least prepare ourselves. No doubt that they're sending someone else after us," Tobias spoke.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:15 pm
Sora smirked. Same old Toby. "Well first off we should bandage your knuckles so you don't bleed all over the floor." She said getting up and walking over to her bag. Pulling out a first aid kit. "Sit." She ordered and started unrolling the bandages and pulling out a disinfectant.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:13 pm
Arc knew Tobias was right. Her father wouldn’t just stop after what she did to the twins. It would make him more determinded to get them back. They were to valuable to just let walk around the world. No doubt he already knew about the twins. She wouldn’t be surprised if someone was on there way right now.

So she stood, Noah still in her hands, Doll holding close to her leg, “Not tonight. We’ve all had a long day, and we finally finished settling in. In the morning we’ll figure out what to do. I’ll take first watch. You haven’t gotten much sleep, Tobias. So you go on and sleep, I’ll wake you when it’s your turn,” she said. “Come on everyone, time to wash up for bed. Sora, you too. You’ve been flying today, you need your rest too,” she said, sounding strict.

Cat suspected she wanted the young ones out of the way for something. She suspected it had something to do with the people who were after them.

Doll frowned, “I’m not tired,”

“Neither am I,” yawned a young boy, placing his head on his mothers shoulder.

“I don’t care if you’re not tired. You’re taking a bath, brushing your teeth and washing your face. Then you’re going to bed,” she said, carrying him up the stairs, Doll reluctantly fallowing after.

Cat was surprised at how quickly Arc went into Mommy mode. She guessed it was a strength you got when you became a mother. Because she couldn’t never just switch on and off like that.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:29 am
Sora was about to argue, but she just figured that she would listen and go rest. "Doll, when your head hits a pillow you know you are going to be fast asleep. You'll be thankful in the morning." She said and smiled. When was the last time we all had a good nights sleep? She thought and realised that she didn't remember. After she got cleaned up and went into a room she colapsed onto a bed, and fell into a deep sleep.

Sora "woke" up in a strange place. It looked like the labs, but worse. She looked all around her and saw so many mutilated little kids, all screaming for help. As she went further down the hall she saw a little version of herself, of when she first got there. She saw the doctor inject her with something and the small version of her screamed, whatever he injected was burning her. Sora put her hand on the enjection scar like she could feel it running through her veins again.

She bolted up in her bed and tried to hold in her sobs. Her arm was burning, and she was drenched in sweat. What the hell was that? She thought, tears running down her face. She got up and ran as quietly as she could into the bathroom to run some cold water on her arm in an attempt to get it to stop burning.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:42 am
User Image

Sora wrapped Tobias' hands up and Arc ordered them all to bed. Even Tobias. She knew he was right and understood that more so than he really did, but she still insisted that they all get a good night's sleep. They'd deal with it in the morning. Seeing that the others attempt to get out of it failed, Tobias knew that he most definitely had no chance. "Whatever. Just come and get me. You know I'm a light sleeper." he told her as he walked off.

Tobias cleaned up and returned to the bed that he'd been put in earlier. It was just as comfortable as before. Letting his body relax, Tobias closed his eyes and quickly fell asleep. It had never been so easy for Tobias to willingly fall asleep. Tobias always had trouble getting to sleep. Maybe it was because of the silence that filled the area. He wasn't used to such silence. No matter what time of day it was, Tobias had to put up with the other experiments on the floor he lived on. But that was now the past. Soon enough, he'd be awake and be watching over the house.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:24 pm
((I’m sorry…))

Noah was fast asleep after his bath, as was Doll. Arc had a way of getting children to do what she said. Even if Doll protested for most of it, Sora had been correct. As soon as Doll’s head hit the pillow, she was dead asleep. Noah wasn’t even able to stay up to hear his story. Which was fine by Arc, since she had none in mind.

She was to mentally exhausted to come up with a bedtime story that night. So she thanked the stars when he rubbed his eyes and fell quickly into the land of dreams.

She took first watch. But she didn’t expect her father to send anyone so early after she defeated the twins. Arc knew of many others who were probably coming after them. But even they needed to rest. Even so, she had her doubts on how safe they were.

Her mind began to drift to what was to come. She was so tired. She wanted to help those left behind. Those children she stole…but she was so tired. They’d finally found a home. At least, until they were found again. Luckily her father hadn’t been wise enough to place trackers on the experiments. Perhaps his ego prevented the thought of escape to even form in his brain. She smiled at his large ego, and hoe shattered it must be at this point. She smiled a little more thinking of the wound she’d left behind. A big burn mark in the shape of a hand. She laughed at the thought. A permanent smack mark on his face.

Cat took a step outside for a breath of fresh air. She allowed herself to become lost in memories of the past. A younger version of herself playing in the garden as her parents watched with smiles. The times she learned to cook with her mother. Riding the horses with father…

She glanced over at the stables at the side of the property. Half in the front yard, and half in the back. She sighed; those days were long gone. Her father and mother, murdered, and she left to a kindly man at a church. She vowed never to return to this place. But here she was again. Sitting on the same step, drinking out of the same mug…drinking the same hot coco her mother would make her.

She placed the mug down and frowned, placing her chin on her hands. Things never change. Her she was, taking the same steps her family did. She was a doctor, sort of…and she was living in this house…again. Though, this time it felt a bit different. The rooms were filled with children. And it had a new air about it. No longer a depressing place, but a home again, not just a building.

She wondered how long it would last. She took a sip of coco, and looked up. She was surprised to see Arc, sitting on the roof. Either Arc was as light as a feather, or the structure of the home wasn’t as compromised as she thought. She seemed to be lost in thought, like Cat. Now that Cat looked…Arc resembled Kiki greatly. Her eyes were different…and her wings too. There were differences. But…the eyes held the same kind of kindness, unrequited…and sad. That hint of sadness they both carried confused, but at the same time hurt Cat. How the two could exist in such harmony in the same body was a mystery.

Arc seemed to have noticed Cat, and smiled down to her.

“Could you wake Tobias, it’s about time for his watch,” She said, sounding as if a morning greeting.

Cat smiled and stood, "No prb," she said, turning to go wake him up.

"Tobias...your watch..." Cat whispered, a bit nervously. She wasn't sure how he reacted to being woken up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:00 am
User Image

Tobias was sleeping lightly, but peacefully nonetheless. He could hear others sleeping and that helped him subconsciously. Knowing that they were sleeping and okay meant that Tobias could relax. It felt as if the young man had only closed his eyes a few minutes ago when it had really been a few hours.

A soft voice echoed throughout Tobias' mind. It wasn't Arc's though. It was Cat's. Now was Tobias' turn to take watch over the house. He sat up, his eyes already adjusted to the dark. He took a moment to get his head together though, remembering where he was and whatnot. Getting out of bed, Tobias stood, his large frame towering over Cat. "Thanks. I'll send Arc in," he said touching her shoulder as he walked passed her.

Now outside, Tobias didn't see Arc anywhere. But deeper observation pointed him upward, on the roof. "Come on down, Arc. I'll take the rest of the night. You deserve more sleep than anyone else! Your wounds need to heal too, you know." Tobias extended his arms toward the winged beauty, wanting her to come down and go inside.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:52 am
((sorry...))

After what felt like hours, Sora emerged from the bathroom. Her arm was still burning but it wasn't as bad as it was. As she walked down the hall, heading to the stairs when she saw the shadow of what looked like an angel. Arc. She thought. Sora found the stairs and headed down to the kitchen to get something warm to drink.

"Cat? Are you ok?" She asked kind of suprised seeing her down here so late.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:48 pm
Arc looked down with a smile; Tobias was up. She spread her wings and allowed herself to float safely down beside him. “Thanks, I’m kinda tired.” she said. She was tired alright, her body expressed its extreme need for something resembling sleep. It shuck without Arc’s permission, and she leaned against the door as she headed in. “Goodnight, Tobias.” she said, placing a warm hand on his cheek before closing the door behind her.

Cat was surprised by Sora’s question. She hadn’t expected anyone to be up this late. “Oh, goodness you scared me, Sora!” she said, holding her heart in mock fear. But her smile faded as she saw Sora’s face, “Sora, are you alright? You look a little pale…” well, paler then usual. She placed a hand on the girls head, smoothing her hair, “Are you feeling sick?” she asked, “Or do you need to talk?” she asked again, concerned.

Arc was to tired to even notice anything at this point, she trudged up the stairs and fall onto a bed, she didn’t care whose. She couldn’t even pretend she wasn’t tired, at this point her eyes were so heavy she couldn’t keep them open.

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:59 pm
User Image

Tobias gave Arc a soft smile and placed his own hand over her's "Yeah, night...". She slipped from his grasp and entered the house and up the stairs. He could sense that she'd made it to their bed. Poor thing was so beat up and tired, she probably didn't care where she slept as long as she got some.

Sitting in front of the door and leaning against it, Tobias began his watch until morning. As he sat, the young man looked up at the billions of twinkling stars in the black sky above him. He marveled at them, never having a chance to ever in his life. He didn't have a window in his room and he was never allowed out after a certain time.

Although that may have been true, Arc used to tell him that sometimes you could wish on a star. But that was only if it was a shooting one. Tobias never understood that, but he suddenly did right at that moment. "Holy s**t! Look at that!" he said to himself. A star streaked across the night sky, then faded just as quick as it appeared. "Oh, make a wish. Right," muttered Tobias. It took Tobias a while to think of a wish deserving of his first shooting star. After some deep thought, he decided on what to wish for. "I wish....that all of us could be happy. I want all of us to be free from all this bullshit. The pain, the fear, the suffering. I don't know how a star's gonna do all that s**t...but I guess that's part of the magic."

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff