Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:59 pm
L looks at him dryly, "Always. Please try not to bleed all over it," rolleyes she rolls her eyes and holsters her knife, starting to going over to let his men out of the other cells before she hears Kat. "That's fine," she says, waving her hand towards her. The woman walks out of the cell and looks around at the carnage. "Alright. Flame, Icy. I know good and well you both have seen blueprints of this place, much better than my aerial shots. What is the best plan of actions so my chopper can come pick us the hell up?"

dame quickly rips off her sleeves and strips them, bandaging Flame up as much as she can. She doesn't even take time to glare at L for her words. She helps him to his feet and holds on to him, one hand holding his arm around her shoulders and the other around his waist, taking on the brunt of his weight. She could only do so much at 5'4", however. "Don't worry, Flame," she says quietly, "Well get you somewhere safe soon. I hope your other men aren't wounded as badly...there's only the four of us and we still need at least one who can point and shoot. Preferably aim too..." The small smile is apparent in her voice, even if he couldn't see her face. She helps him walk out of the cell and awaits further orders, grateful as Icy comes over to help support Flame too. She nods at her, holding on to her arm behind his back, creating a sort of cradle for him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:24 pm
*when Katana snaps her back into reality, she looks around at the present situation and furrows her brow. Did- did I just imagine all that? Did I have some sort of delusion due to a high pressured situation? That man told me more about my past than anyone else has, including Flame. At the thought of Flame, she looked at him and saw dame bandaging and helping him up. Quickly walking over, she takes up the other side, trying to distribute his weight evenly amongst the two. When Katana walked into Flames cell with Stubbs and Horne, she smiled at them, glad to know that almost everyone made it.

As she listens to L, she can feel the heat of Flames stare on her right temple, but ignores it, still confused about what just happened. Shoving all other thoughts out of her mind, she brings up the bluprints mentally, quickly scanning it. Finally, she remembers that there's a clearing large enough about five clicks from the encampment where a chopper could land. But that was so far away and they were so few. The only other thing she could think of was a no-land extraction in the direction of the high rise, about half a mile inward. It was just as dangerous, but it was closer and gave them a better percentage of making it out than the clearing.

Leading Flame towards the inner wall of the cell, she leans him against that and kneels down, drawing a schematic in the dirt. She mapped out the trail that would lead them to where the NLE would occur. She gave L the coordinates of the encampment and told her to tell her pilot to look for green smoke puffing. Standing back up, she started back towards Flame and dame, paused, and walked out of the cell and into the open area, picking her guns up and holstering them. She then walked into the corridor and retrieved Flames Shadowbolt, lightly carressing it before heading back into the cell. When she stood in front of him and held is weapon out to him, he just stared, also carressing it softly.

She finally looked him in the eye, and right then his resolved returned. He took his weapon from her and pulled on it a few times, testing the resistance. Wincing in pain, he ignored it knowing that he still had to make it out of this place before he could even think of succumbing to the pain. As they loaded up with the weapons of the dead, Flame thought of something and turned back to L*

Hey L, got any fighter jets laying around? twisted I'm sure you do, knowing you. In order to ensure your chopper isn't shot down before we make it to it, I'm thinking we're going to need a couple bombs dropped.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:42 pm
L gets a familiar look in her eyes, one that dame and Katana most certainly know well. One that assures them L is about to do something extremely reckless and dangerous. "Oh, most certainly, Flame," a wicked smile creeps across her features, twisted "But I have a slightly different plan..." She pushes a button on her ear, "Boys, bring in the fighters birds. Shoot the place up. Charlie, bring in Bertha, tallest building, look for the green smoke. Everyone, 'it's time for some thrillin' heroics.' Get ready to go out guns ablazing, then head for the tallest one, this one," she points to a building with the toe of her boot, "It's but a hop, skip and a jump to the right once we exit this building. Run as fast as you can and shoot anything that moves. On my count..." L cocks her guns, puts one in both hands and coils her muscles, "One...THREE!" She starts running, leading the way.

eek dame's eyes widen as big as saucers as L spouts off her half-assed plan and then starts running. She barely has time to react before grabbing her guns in her hands and running, "Flame?" she says hurriedly, "are you sure you can do this without help?" She is quickly silenced by the chilling glare he gives her. "Oookay," she says and takes off down the corridor, following the others.

((If this is overstepping my bounds, please let me know and I'll edit. ^_^ Just thought it would be funny for L to shove care to the breeze...-giggles-))

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:46 pm
{{And I just died at work, literally! That was funny as hell! All I could picture was her taking off and everyone looking like, eek gonk scream !!!}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:48 pm
Kat recognizes "that" look in L's eye and grimaces. What the hell is she thinking? Dammit, all of us have injuries of some sort, I can't see worth s**t because of that jackass who jumped me, and now she expects us to RUN? stressed But before she can tell L how ludicrous her plan is, that damn crazy woman takes off running!

Kat goes over to the other two men, "Well, boys, time's a wastin'....don't wanna miss our ride, now do we? Let's MOVE!" Jerking her head in the direction that L went, she starts running at a comfortable pace, her eyes trying to scan through the night vision goggles...which is difficult since one is swollen almost completely shut.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:49 pm
((I did the same thing, Icy! rofl Luckily, I'm at home. Got the cat's attention though.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:49 pm
(( rofl -giggles- So it's okay then? I really should not be allowed to write serious actions scenes....-giggle giggle giggle- I have too much humor pent up inside me. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:53 pm
(( rofl Marie just came into the living room asking me WTH was so damn funny! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:55 pm
*the initial shock wearing off, she, Flame and the boys take off, the guys flanking behind Flame to keep him going. She takes the bag off her shoulders and begins to let off red smoke flares. Everything was cool through the corridor to the main corridor. Once they reached up the stairs and out into the open, all hell broke loose. It virtually rained fire from any type of weapon you could ever imagine. the group formed a semi-circle, enclosing Flame, and covered ground like no other. Dropping more red smoke flares, she pulls out the green ones as they make it to the extraction building. Through the blazing guns, they make it to the top of the building and she begins puffing green smoke*  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:59 pm
((Kat needs a drink!!!!!!! gonk Damn L for making us run anyways! xd There had better be plenty of alcohol on that damn plane on the ride home! scream ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:03 pm
{{ rofl rofl rofl Hear, Hear! mad }}  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:16 pm
((In a helicopter? rofl Don't think so. xd wink )

L ran fast, but calmly throughout the entire thing, shooting people every now and then. Once she reaches the top of the building, she tells everyone to either drop to the ground or hang on to something as explosions happen all around them and Bertha starts coming in. A large army style helicopter with one hatch open starts closing in, people standing near the sides ready to pull people in. The air around them become even more turbulent, wind pushing and pulling and whipping. L peacefully holds on to a pole with one arm, other hand keeping her hat on as she smiles up at her prized chopper, "Evenin' Bertha," she says quietly, then puts her head down to brace the wind and makes her way over to the chopper, one of her "boys" pulling her in. "Hurry up, peons," she calls over her shoulders at everyone else.

dame follows suite, quickly getting on the helicopter and then standing at the opening, one hand up in the cargo net guard at top to brace herself, the other outstretched to help pull people aboard. Everyone gets pulled on, two people helping Flame because of his injuries. The pilots yell for everyone to hold on as they swiftly take off, fighter jets doubling back to cover their rear. As they are flying haphazardly out of the war zone, the veteren flyers help get everyone else secured down til they can get to their landing spot...on a different island.

"Birdies?" L says as an afterthought, pushing the button near her ear again, "Stay there til the place is razed. I want Smokey the Bear to be really, really ******** pissed at us." "Roger that, boss," a pilot says with a chortle. L gives a curt nod and smirks.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:30 pm
Kat gives an inward sigh of relief at the sight of the huge helicopter. Good to see you again, Bertha...you look good! She hears L yell something about hurrying, but the word that sticks in her mind was peons. PEONS?! Who the hell does that crazy b***h think she is? Anger growing, she makes her way up into the chopper, glaring at L.

She goes over to L and slaps her across the face. "That was for calling up peons!" Then she punches her in the stomach, hard enough for L to grunt in pain. "And THAT was for that jacked up escape plan!" scream She gets up close to L's face, "Don't forget who you just called peon, you crazy b***h!" Satisfied that she inflicted at least some pain to L, she goes and buckles up, grinning for the first time in hours. Damn, that felt good! I haven't gave her a good smack in YEARS!

Once everyone has been loaded into the chopper, they all buckle up and are taken directly to the private airport where they had landed. Once the chopper sat down, L's men helped Kat and dame off the plane. L tells dame and Kat that she will be taking Icy and the other to get medical attention, and for the two of them to get on the jet and go home. L turns to the pilot and gives him the signal to take off. Kat and dame move out of the way of the rotors and stand there as Bertha lifts up, and then slowly leaves the area.

EDITED  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:42 pm
L takes Kat's hits with no retaliation. Knowing that would goad Kat more than anything. After the shock and pain wear off, L just grins smugly til they land. She watches Kat and dame exit her chopper and grabs dame roughly by the hurt arm. dame hisses in pain and glowers at her, "What?" stare "Remember what I said. Break it off with him. Or there will be hell to pay, little damey."

dame shoves her arm out of L's grip and grits her jaw, saying nothing. She boards the plane with heavy laden eyes, sitting down in a seat and taking off her hood and mask. She wipes her brow and then buries her hands in her wig briefly. Abruptly, she gets up and goes into the bathroom.

L leans against the opening of Bertha's hatch, watching the plane take off. She knows her parting gift to them will be most helpful. She was sure that would put them in her debt, at least subconsciously. And her Ace in the Hole with Flame is to give him the best damn medical attention around. Her chopper team will get them all stable, and then they were flying to Switzerland, the best medical facilities one can find. She grins maliciously and turns around, going inside, "Get comfortable, boys, Icy. It's a long ride to the Neutral Land."

The group finds, once inside the Lear, is that L has had part of the plane sectioned off as an infirmary, some of the best field doctors present and waiting.

EDITED  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:08 pm
*the first sweep of bombs nearly knocks her and her boys on their asses, it was so swift and loud. The second wave they were ready for, and in the distance they heard the thunderous whirs of the chopper blades at L's bird hovered over them. Once they were all loaded up, the chopper pulls out as the fighters come through, laying down more cover. Setting down in the pirvate airstrip, Katana and dame exit the chopper and head off for home. Meanwhile, L tells them to settle in for a long journey to Switzerland, in which her men would receive the best, if not the most haphazard, care money and blackmail could buy*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games