Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:43 pm
Maria pouted as the cub left with his mother. "Mama, when I'm Moni's age, I want to be leopard," she declared, not caring that she was too old to really believe that was possible because she was serious.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:46 pm
Moni blinked and exchanged a look with Kina, Fryma, and Kori. How could they break it to her that a human couldn't become a leopard?  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:52 pm
Kori stepped up to take the challenge. "Maria," he began kindly, "you're a human. I'm sorry, but not even spirit energy can change a human into something she isn't." He placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:07 am
She blinked and looked like she would cry.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:14 am
Kori panicked. "Ah. Please don't cry. It's just..." He glanced at Moni and Kina for help. They were her family after all. They would know how to explain it to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:19 am
Kina stepped in. "If you like, I'll let you play with Sweetie whenever you want." She offered.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:26 am
"I want to be Sweetie,not just play with him, Mama," she told her as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "I want to be able to play with him without worrying that he'll hurt me." Tears of longing were forming rapidly in the corners of her eyes. "You can change me, Moni, can't you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:28 am
Moni came over and hugged her apologetically, wishing that she hadn't called him out. 'Maria...'  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:42 am
Fryma came to his rescue. "Maria, I'm sorry, but it's not possible," he told her kindly but firmly. "You should be happy with who you are and not desiring to be someone else. You can't change the way nature is. No one can. I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:56 am
Moni rubbed her back as she sulkily nodded. Moni decided to distract her with something.. but what? ANy other animals might make her even sadder. Kori smiled as he thought of something. "Hey, Maria, have you ever seen a fire dancer?"  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:04 am
She looked at him curiously, forgetting her disappointment and sadness at the question. "A... What? What's a fire dancer, Lord Spirit?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:11 am
Kori smiled. "You can call me Kori. A fire dancer..." He found a long dead stick and broke it in two. "Is a performer that plays with fire." he finished, tossing them up in the air and catching them expertly.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:21 am
Maria watched in fascination as Kori twirled the sticks in a complicated series of twists, tosses, and catches. "Wooow," she breathed. "Can you teach me to do that?" Kina smiled apologetically. "She's very impressionable, Kori," she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:28 am
Kori smiled. "I can teach you, but your mom will have to say that I can, since you'll get burned quite a bit while learning, and it takes a LOT of practice." He told her.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:36 am
Maria looked expectantly at Kani, who sighed. "Alright, but be careful. Be sure to find a safe place to learn and practice, and for the sake of everyone, don't burn down the forest."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games