Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:28 pm
Jardi looked to Maarg, who simply nodded, "Raang said 'perhaps if the humans threaten us, we should have a meeting with the elves and dwarves as well as the other races, shunned by humans. The war which no doubt comes, will be disasterous for all races.' This is true, though if we do not tread carefully, the war could be between all races, not humans and all others."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:33 pm
"I see. I believe due to my current race, I will leave that part up to you since some may not trust me on my standpoint in all this." Enisis knew this could possibly be true although he was in fact against this now upcoming war.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:36 pm
"But you are a human who has chosen to warn us of this upcoming move on us." with a calculating look at Enisis, he added, "you are also a human with powers hidden from most of your race. As I'm sure is the same with your friends?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 pm
"Yes. Thank you sir." Enisis bows, his head touching the ground showing an utmost respect towards him. "I do hope that this event will not become mass tragedy."  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:47 pm
"Now, is it possible for you to read me out some of what is said? 'My Child' has told me briefly of what you read to him already, but I am sure there must be more?" the lizard moved around on his cusion, then motioned for drinks to be brought. A young lizard left, then returned with a tray with four green, clear drinks.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:48 pm
"Unfortunately that is all. The orders document that was recovered was very precise, short, and to the point. I wish I could give you more information but this is all." He says as he points back at the document and the pictures still hovering in the air.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:54 pm
The lizard nodded. "Well some information, is by far, better than no information, no?" he looked to his first adviser and said some hissing words to him. The advisor nodded and replied. "Well, perhaps we should rest, from what I hear, you have been travelling for a long while and my Advisor and I must think of what we shall do about this problem. Maarg, please find quarters for your companions. The two in Medical should be out by tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:56 pm
Enisis nodded and bowed again before standing up. Waiting for Maarg to lead him out and to the place where he will stay.

Outside and on the roof of one of the many buildings, Kadashi has climbed to the rooftop and pulled out his rifle, using it to scan the surrounding area for a very long ways out.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:00 pm
Maarg bowed slightly and rose. "rest easy Jardi." Maarg lead Enisis out of the tent and leads him back to where the others were, all bar Kadashi were there. "we seem to be missing someone, do you have a way to call him back? It would be a shame if he were to enter a building better left unentered."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:04 pm
"I do believe that may be difficult." Enisis says, picking the radio up off of the ground. "Dont worry though. He will be fine." Enisis looks around and pulls out some binoculars. Looking through them, he finally finds Kadashi laying on one of the rooftops with his rifle. "He will most likely sleep tomorrow when he knows Im awake. If you still want to inform him where we are, he is right over there." Enisis points to the building Kadashi is on top of and then turns to face Maarg again.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:14 pm
"Well that is the building we will be staying in any way. It has the most floor space for visiters to sleep on, it is often where visiting elves or dwarves sleep." he lead them towards the building, by the way Kadashi was holding his rifle, it was obvious he was just looking and had not intention of fireing it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:15 pm
Enisis nods before laughing a little bit. He then follows Maarg over to the building and looks up at the roof. "Be sure to report if you see anything Kadashi." He calls up to the rooftop before going inside.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:28 pm
Maarg held open the cloth door for everyone to go in. The building was one of the few in the village, with a second story. This one, unlike Jardi's was stone and mud on the outside, with animal skins and furs on the inside. Laps light up the room, from four corners, while one larger one hung from the ceiling in the middle. A hall way led out of it, leading to three more rooms much like this one, a room with a hole for a toilet, a lid was currently covering it and a stragely sweet smell covered the smell of fecies. A pump worked as a tap. The last room was empty apart from a stairwell, leading to the upper story, which was just one large open room.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:33 pm
"Wow. So this is where all your visitors stay." Enisis laughs a bit. Its been a long long while since he has slept anywhere other than on one of the cots inside of his bunker stronghold that he was stationed at.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:36 pm
"Most the time, yes. There are other buildings, though they are for ones such as the King of Dwarves or Queen of Elves. At one point even the King of Men slept in our village, though it has been many years past since we last had a human sleep in out midst."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff