Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][1x1] By the Light of the Moon (Past Harry Potter) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:53 pm
Remus nodded.

James moved over and sat next to his friend. he placed a hand on Remus' shoulder. "You said you told him no. Remus, he raped you. I'm sure Snape would understand. And if he doesn't we'll hex him till the end of time."

"But Malfoy said that i didn't even fight as hard as i usually do so I obviously wanted it." Remus looked up at James with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Severus. I can't say if it is. I made a promise to Remus and he's just to cute to brake a promise to." He smirked a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:59 pm
Sirius sat on Remus's other side and wrapped an arm around his shoulders comfortingly. "It's not your fault, Remus," he assured, agreeing with James on the hexing part, thought he was sure Remus didn't want to hear that right now.

Severus's wand was in his hand and pointed at Lucius's throat before anyone could move. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't perform one curse, Malfoy. I think you know which one, too. Give me one good reason not curse you."  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:08 pm
"Really?" Remus chewed his lip still afraid that Severus wouldn't want to be with him anymore.

"Of course. You didn't cheat on Snape. But I think we need to think of something much worse to do to Malfoy than wwe were going to after what he did to you."

"Go ahead. i'm sure Lupin will be fine with your decion. He seems like the type to be fine with the unforgiveables especially that one. if you do I still win because you won't have him. Besides Lupin was willing asking him yourself. We even cuddled afterwards."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:33 pm
"We could kill him," Sirius growled, more than prepared to do it, too.

Severus slowly lowered his wand. "You're wrong," he said quietly. "Lupin would never be okay with the Unforgivable Curses, especially not the Killing Curse. You deserve to die, Malfoy, but for Lupin, and only because of him, I'll not be the one to kill you. Nor do I believe you. Lupin would never willingly do something like that with someone else when he's with someone he deserves so much more."  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:38 pm
Remus' head head snapped around to look at Sirius. "No! You guys can't go to Azkaban. I want him to pay for what he did but not at the expense of lose you too."

"Really? If he wasn't willing don't you think he would have told you after it happened."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:47 pm
"W-why n-not just l-let him... l-live with w-what he's done," a stuttering voice suggested behind them. "Th-that's u-usually much w-worse th-than any p-p-punishment."

"Not if he was embarrassed or ashamed of what happened. Lupin would never willingly do something like that, Malfoy."  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:04 pm
"So there for a punishment and him living with it would be much worse." James theorized.

"I'm going to go find Severus and explain what happened." Remus stood up. He considered asking his friends to come with him so in case Severus didn't believe him but then he decided it was better if it was just between him and Severus. So he left for the dungons.

"I repeat go ask him yourself. He'll tell you he was willing. i have Lupin wrapped around my little finger he'll never be truely your's."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:13 pm
"Fine," Severus growled. "I will." And with that, he stormed right back out of the common room and up to the main floor of the castle, almost running into Remus himself on the stairs up to the first floor. "Remus," he yelped in surprise, then sighed. "Love, I think we need to talk."  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:21 pm
Remus frowned and nodded. "I guess you heard." Remus almost grabbed for Severus' hand but decided against it. He just led him to an empty classroom and sat down on one of the desks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:27 pm
Severus leaned against a bare wall. "Yeah. I heard the rumours. I didn't believe they were true until I was talking to Lucius. He said that you were.... that it was consensual. Please, Remus, please tell me that's not true."  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:34 pm
Remus stood up and looked severus right in the eyes. "It's not. i told him no and i pushed him off of me." He looked away. "I should have just ran out of there but i didn't want rumors being spread and when I was fixing my pants he pinned me again and i couldn't get him off. I should have told you but he said things that made me think that maybe i was willing." Remus started to cry. "I can't lose you Sevie. I just can't."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:18 pm
Severus wanted to reach out and brush the tears away, but he listened to his Slytherin side and crossed his arms. "He said you barely tried to escape, Remus. Said you even cuddled for a bit."  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:24 pm
"i did try to escape Sevie. Why are you believing him over me? Don't you trust me?" He knew only bad things would come of Severus knowing what happened yesterday.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:33 pm
Severus sighed and relaxed but didn't uncross his arms. "I don't know what to believe, Remy. All I know is that I've heard rumours of my boyfriend cheating on me and the person I thought was my best friend confirming those rumours and giving a little more details to them. And now, my said boyfriend is doing nothing to deny those rumours. In fact, he's telling me that they actually have some basis."  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:48 pm
"Some basis!?" Remus was getting angry at Severus now. "He raped me and spread rumors about it. The end. That's it. Now you decided if everything you told me is a lie. If you loved me one little bit you would comfert your crying boyfriend who just admited he was raped. Remus grabbed his bag and stormed out of the room.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games