Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:08 pm
I looked at him, "We take 'em by surprise what else?" I shook my head at him.
As the sensei's talked I sat down with Lee & Sasuke.
I stared at the girl who was still in tiger forum as I sat there.
*Clone*
I sighed as I Baki-sensei told me this, 'I guess we have to search for them later' I thought & sat down.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:01 am
Izon sat down as well being all quiet.

Miroku sat down next to Izon and started talking to him. After a few mins they was both laughing.

Kurukai looked at Kanatta. He didnt have to say anything for her to understand what he was trying to say.

Kanatta nodded then she did some hand signs.

"Kanatta what are you doing?"

"Don't interupt her. Since she's the one that stayed behind and let the building fall on her, she has the scent of their blood and their chakra. She can find them easily." Kurukai then smiled which he hardly ever does anymore.

"But isn't that dangerous for her?" Miroku got worried cause the last time she did that she almost got killed.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:44 pm
"Right but lets hope they didn't take anyone...then we can't really surprise attack them because they'll threaten to kill that person..right guy." Kakashi said seeing him stopped shaking his head. Guy. You and i will go and scout and come back." Kakashi looked at the kids, "Can any of you track them?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:49 pm
"Alright Kakashi, I will help you!" I say giving them my classic grin.
"Kanatta, can...." I tell him, "And I'll help!" I then turn into my demon forum as I try to sense him, since I was close when I attacked Orochimaru I had his sent memorized, I cought it, but then it also came from another direction, "Crap! They moved!" I muttered.
*Mean while*
I stayed beside the girl in case Hidan, tried to do anything, 'We need her alive, not dead......idiot' I thought as I guarded her.
I just decided to doze off since it would be a while for our enemies to find us.
(Aww, he cares!)  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:53 pm
Kakashi nodded and smiled waiting for Kattana.

Kisa woke up and looked up at Kabuto. She stayed in her tiger form to scared to turn back human.

((aww maybe he loves her XD dun dun dun! lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:30 pm
(LOL Oh, Garra now has a love rival!!!! xd )
I looked at her & gave her a smile, "It's alright, I won't let him hurt you" I tell her soothenly.
I just huffed since I wasn't all the way out yet.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:16 pm
She looked at him then at the guy who hit her and backed up against he wall scared. She hid her head under her paws and shut her eyes tightly.

((lol XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:45 pm
I shot a glare at Hidan, then went over to her, "It's alright, calm down" I then chance it by rubbing her back.
I opened my eyes then glared at his back, "Well don't blame me if you lose a hand!" I stomped off.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:13 pm
Kisa looked at him and growled. She backed up and sat in the corner alone and afraid.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:53 pm
I sighed as she backed up more, so I decided to just sit there, & hope she'll come around.
(Wanna have a funny moment!? xd )
I looked around then decided to look up, there was Tobi hanging from the ceiling, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I yelled at him, which I found out was a bad idea, he fell on top of me, "GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!!!!"
I was startled by Hidan-sempai & landed on top of him, I jumped up scared as he pulled out his sythe, "I'm s-s-sorry H-h-hidan-sempai" I say shakily.
"Oh, you will be" I then get up with an evil smirk on my face.
I took off running threw the base, "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed.
"TOBI!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!" I then start chasing him.
I blinked as I saw Tobi run by with Hidan hot on his heels, "Great......" I muttered shaking my head.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:07 pm
((lol sure funny moments are the best))

Kisa looked up as she heard the screaming and with out warning she turned into her little orange and black tiger form and jumped on Kabuto's shoulders, her claws sinking into his flesh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:14 pm
I winced as her claws dug into me, I picked her up & placed her on the floor, "I'm being nice, alright?" I say while sighing I then heal myself.
I then go an idea as I ran from Hidan-sempai, I ducked into a hiding place as he ran into my trap.
I find myself hanging upside down by a rope around my foot, "........I'm really gonna kill him now....." I muttered even more pissed then awhile ago.
I snickered in my hiding spot.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:35 pm
Kisa spoke still in her tiger form, she didn't know how she did it, "Sorry...i just got scared...i didn't mean to hurt you..." She whimpered, her ears drooping.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:50 pm
I looked at her & smiled, "It's alright, here" I pick her up & put her in my lap while watching Hidan try to get lose from the rope, since he dropped his sythe by surprise.
I then hear a rip I looked at the rope, "Aww, damn!" I say as to rope snaps & I land on my head.
I busted out laughing at him.
I then find Tobi & quickly stand behind him, looming over him. "There you are you a*****e!"
I turned around slowly as I saw Hidan standing behind me, I started running again.
I gave chase again.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:59 pm
Kisa couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of Hidan fall on his head.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff