Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Release thread - Horus Heresy & 7TV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asmusei -Faceless Hunter-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:34 pm
"Remember, remember, the 5th of November..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:29 pm
Looks like I will be getting one expensive codex to salivate over while I'm here.  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:12 am
BrookM
Quote:
Last Halloween we released two new packs: Out for the Count, which comprises of an SS Vamphyr and his nemesis a British Army Vampire Hunter, and Ein, Zwei, Die! which provides you with plastic components with which you can make Nazi Zombies! Both of these are now back on sale for a short while - check them out here if you dare...

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Major Terntadust and a not so impressed Count *insert silly ze German name here*

Major Ternadust has long been the head of the British secret army division against paranormal activities. This superb sculpt shows Major Ternadust brandishing his cross ready to dismiss another foul Vamphyr.

Such as this Vamphyr, which comes straight from Hitler’s Occult units. Hitler’s secret division has long been researching the powers of the occult and how to harness the powers of Darkness, to use against the allied forces. Grab this pack, write up a scenario and have a holiday inspired game or two!

A fun blister that I picked up last year for the heck of it. The Vampyr is generic enough to be painted up as a classical vampire or with a little imagination as something else.

Quote:
In 1944 the war is not going so well for the Axis powers. Making a deperate last stand in Berlin they are forced to turn to the one resource they have plenty of. Hitler sends out his elite Vamphyr divisions to summon legions of undead to do his bidding…

In conjunction with our friends at Mantic Games and Osprey Publishing we’ve all got together to produce a special set for Halloween – Zombie WW2 Germans!

This set provides you with three Mantic Zombie Sprues, two Warlord German Infantry Sprues and a Warlord German Weapon Sprue. Coming from different manufacturers you’ll need to use your brains, braaaaiiiinnnss, delicious, juicy, brains to make sure they go together.

You can use plastic side cutters to snip of the bits from the zombies and stick them to the Germans. As you can see from the pictures the results are horrifying and really worth the effort.

This set contains enough models to make at least ten Zombie Germans – if you’re really careful with the parts you could make up to twenty!

You can also add a copy of Osprey Publishing’s Hunters Guide To Zombies by our pal Joe McCullough to this set for only £11. This 80 page book is full of full colour images and helpful hints in battling the undead. Don’t leave home this Halloween without it!

Personally I will say that the zombies + zombie hunter guide deal is a great one that I took advantage of last year. Not only do you get sprues of Mantic zombies and Warlord plastic late-war German infantry (plus weapon sprues) but also an Osprey quality book that delves into zombies: where they came from, how to fight them and what types of zombies you can expect. Well worth picking up if you're a zombie or general horror fan. :thumbsup:

Quote:
The great weakness of Hitler’s Occult Forces is the Vhampyr’s inability to go out in daylight. To overcome this weakness the mountains and forests of Germany were scoured and the shock troops of the Wulfen SS were formed.

We have here a werewolf stormtrooper from the Wulfen SS, ready to rend the enemies of the Third Reich limb-from-limb. Never too picky in their rendition this Wulfen is accompanied by Sturmbannfurher Grauler, the She-Wolf of the SS who keeps her minions in line with frequent admonishment with her riding crop…

The wolf looks like crap, but the handler could prove to be useful. razz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:38 am
New Infinity releases:

Mercenaries: Father Lucien Sforza

Ariadna: Loup-Garous (Viral rifles, boarding shotgun and adhesive launcher)

PanOceania: Nisse Sniper (MULTI sniper rifle)

Combined Army: Sogarat (HMG)

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:50 am
I was just getting used to 40k
Then the Necrons show up
LIKE A GAUSS.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:55 am
Necrons have been around since the twilight days of the second edition. wink  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:09 am
The NEW necrons. I was aware they were not brand new.
But do I get the guild award for worst pun?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:47 am
Orkronos

I didn't verbally groan, so no. wink

Looking forward to seeing more info on the Necrons as it trickles out. I'll have to inform one of my gaming buddies that they're back on the slate. He might wet himself.  

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:57 am
Caleidah
Orkronos

Looking forward to seeing more info on the Necrons as it trickles out. I'll have to inform one of my gaming buddies that they're back on the slate. He might wet himself.
Looks like i need to try harder then. *goes to /tg/ for inspiration.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:11 pm
Caleidah
Orkronos

There's more info, always, but right now I don't feel like sifting through the relevant threads. sweatdrop  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:18 pm
Quote:
Hi there,
In this week’s newsletter we’re excited to announce that the Land Raider Proteus, first unveiled at Games Day UK, is now available to order. As well as this, the Relic Contemptor Dreadnought and two additional weapon options are now available to order as well, plus we have a reminder about our sales stand at the IPMS Scale ModelWorld event in Telford, UK, on 12th and 13th November for those who are going to the show.

Land Raider Proteus
The Land Raider is perhaps the most iconic of all Imperial armoured vehicles. Its distinctive silhouette is recognisable to foe and ally alike, announcing the indomitable presence of the Adeptus Astartes, the heroic and super-human Space Marines. Many patterns and designs of this honoured and ancient war machine exist across the myriad worlds of the Imperium, yet few hold the mystery of the ‘Proteus’ patterns; which are valued highly by those Space Marine Chapters who possess them.

Mechanicus tech-savants use the term Land Raider Proteus to refer to a number of different configurations, believed to be the oldest of their kind. These are fitted with numerous sophisticated augury systems and cogitator engines, in addition to the Land Raider’s principal features of being a highly durable, environmentally sealed and well-armed battle tank. Ancient and forgotten data-looms describe the Proteus as a vehicle commonly fielded in Explorator missions during the dawning days of Mankind’s fledgling galactic empire, and perhaps, therefore, the progenitor for more commonplace variants.

This full resin kit, designed by Phil Stutcinskas, is packed with some amazing details and two different hull-mounted weapon options to supplement its twin-linked sponson-mounted lascannons. The Land Raider Proteus is available to order now for immediate despatch. Experimental rules to allow this ancient armoured vehicle to take to the field of battle are available to download from the Forge World website.

Relic Contemptor Dreadnought Body and new Contemptor Weapons
It is not uncommon for those Chapters blessed enough to count the ancient and revered Contemptor Pattern Dreadnought amongst their arsenal to embellish their armoured sarcophagus with scripture, honour scrolls and additional details to commemorate the heroism and indomitable valour of the Ancient enshrined within. The Relic Contemptor Dreadnought Body, designed by Simon Egan and Will Hayes, provides the perfect painting project and will make for a fantastic centrepiece to any Space Marine force.

Released this week alongside the Dreadnought Body are two additional weapons, both designed by Will Hayes. The Contemptor Pattern Multi-melta allows this most revered Dreadnought to be armed with potent anti-tank weaponry. The Contemptor Pattern Assault Claw, a variant and more savage close combat weapon, contains parts to arm the Contemptor with either a powerful Graviton Gun or a compact and deadly Plasma Blaster.

Both the Relic Contemptor Dreadnought, Multi-melta and Assault Claw are fully compatible with both our existing range of Contemptor weapons and the Contemptor Dreadnought. All three of these new kits are available to order now for immediate despatch.

Forge World Events News
IPMS Scale ModelWorld: The International Centre, Telford, 12th – 13th November 2011
Forge World will soon be trekking to Telford’s International Centre for the IPMS Scale ModelWorld 2011 event. We’ll be bringing you more news about our presence at this show in the coming weeks, but can announce that we are now accepting reservation orders for this event.

As with our other UK shows this year, we’ll be taking payment in advance for reservation orders so that it’s much quicker and easier for you to collect them at the sales stand at your leisure, at any point throughout the weekend.

A reservation order is the best way of ensuring that we have exactly what you want, including our Show Only figures, so please call the Forge World Customer Service team on 0115 900 4995 to place your reservation. We’ll need your name and a contact e-mail address, and you’ll need your credit or debit card to hand as well. The cut-off date for IPMS Scale ModelWorld reservation orders is 7th November – after this we can’t guarantee that we’ll have everything available for you.

Thanks,
Ead Brown
Customer Service Manager
Forge World

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:29 pm
Orkronos
I see what you did there, that deserves a smack on the head.  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:33 pm
Lady Blodwynn
Orkronos
What if I call them the newcrons? :3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:37 pm
Orkronos
Lady Blodwynn
Orkronos
How about five smacks? xp  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:41 pm
Lady Blodwynn
Orkronos
Lady Blodwynn
Orkronos
How about five smacks? xp
well atleast I get something then X3  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games