Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:30 pm
"Yes, do you not want to?" Chione asked, a bit worried. She took his hand with her own and intertwined their fingers while the other hand pulled the covers over her figure, for decency's sake.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:05 pm
"Of course, it's just late, that's all." Bomani said. He kissed her on the cheek, then got up to retrieve her dress. "Get dressed...I'll go get my sword...it's not exactly pleasant out there, at night. But I'll keep you safe." he promised.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:43 pm
Chione smiled, taking her dress and covering herself. "Thank you, it's just that...I haven't been out at night." She admitted, combing her fingers through her hair with one hand and then taking Bomani's hand with the other.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:36 pm
"Well, now you will." Bomani said. "Just stay close to me, and don't be afraid." he said softly, squeezing her hand and kissing her lovingly on the lips, before leading her out to his room. Once there, he belted on his sword, then led her out, heading toward the front of the castle.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:46 pm
Chione nodded in response, and quietly followed him out. Once they were outside she enjoyed the cool night air, a great contrast to the stifling desert heat during the day. She watched as vendors began to close shop and windows in houses come to light, but stayed close to Bomani, resting a hand on his arm just in case she fell since she couldn't see well in the dark.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:11 pm
"You can take my hand, Chione." Bomani said softly. "Out here, at this hour, no one will care." he added, smiling at her as he led her through the quiet streets.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:13 pm
At his words the princess automatically took his hand, partly out of fear and the other simply because she wanted to. "Thank you, Bomani." Chione replied, smiling a little as relief seeped into her being a little. Now that she was reassured she began to take in the sights and sounds of the city at this time: fluttering candlelight on window sills, the warm breeze that blew through the streets, the map of stars that stretched endlessly above them. However, she took little notice of the pairs of eyes that now lingered upon her and her lover, the unseen threat that lingered in the darkness of the alleys they passed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:08 am
Bomani's free hand rested upon the hilt of his sword as he passed an alleyway, and two men watched them as they went past. So long as he had his sword they wouldn't be bothered.
He looked over and smiled at Chione, enjoying the feeling of her soft hand in his rather calloused one. "A little different, isn't it?" he said.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:02 pm
"Yes, it is different." She replied, relaxing as they walked. Chione felt at ease now, enjoying the serene quiet of the city. "It is nice. I wish we can go out like this more often." She sighed, threading her fingers through his and smiling back at him.

Suddenly an arrow zipped by her head, passing in between them with little sound and landing on the ground some distance before them. Chione only gasped, her eyes wide as the rest of her body froze, not able to acknowledge the small cut on her cheek or the two men who ran toward them from behind with swords already raised.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:03 pm
Just as the arrow passed them, Bomani heard footsteps. Before the flights of the arrow had even brushed Chione's cheek, he had turned around and drawn his sword, planting himself firmly in front of her. He held his sword out, ready to block, as the first swordsman reached him. He blocked the first strike, ready for the next.

[Also, I'ma post slowly, watching some Naruto.]  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:13 pm
((Ok, doing my homework *sighs*))

The sound of the clash of swords almost shook Chione, bringing her mind back to the present from her state of shock. However, before she could say anything a dark figure came from the alley the couple was about to approach and grabbed at her arm, causing her to automatically stumble. Unable to let out anything but a weak scream the princess felt herself being dragged on the ground, and she began to thrash her legs and arms. "Bomani...!" She screamed, her free arm was then taken with another strong hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:15 pm
Bomani was just running his first attacker through with his sword when he heard Chione cry out. He turned and ran toward her, grabbing the collar of the first attacker and throwing him back. "You will not harm my Chione!" he told the other one, stabbing the second assassin that grabbed Chione in the back of the leg, right below the knee.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:42 pm
Chione continued to scream, struggling against the assassin who held her arms. Without warning she felt him let go of one of her arms, but then heard him unsheath his sword instead. "Bomani!!!" She screamed again, this time with genuine fear for her life, though she couldn't see well in the dark. The hand that held her the forced her to the ground, knocking the air from her chest as she landed on her back.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:46 pm
Bomani heard the sword come out, and watched as it flashed through the air. He dodged back as best he could, though the sword still cut a thin, shallow line across his chest...not too long, but still painful. He grabbed the attack by the collar and threw him aside, toward the other one, and he stood over Chione, one foot on either side of her, to make sure none could take her while he fought.
"Back off." he growled.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:56 pm
The assassins glared back at Bomani, but one held his sword readily in his hand, the other already considering taking the body guard's suggestion now that one of their own had fallen. Chione, in the meanwhile, closed her eyes, having trouble breathing as she shook with fear. Turning her head to the side tried to calm down now that Bomani seemed to have the upper hand, and then she saw an archer poised to strike on a rooftop not too far away. "Bomani, move!" She yelled, her hand going up to his leg and tried to push him as best as her weak, shocked body could do.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games