Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:02 pm
Vivi looked at him then whispered, "I-I-I love, y-y-you Ross" she blushed abit more.
(cute she finally said it! what will Ross do? Dun,dun dun!)
Muraki nodded at them, 'wow hopefully this could end well' he thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:06 pm
Erika turned the agreement around in her mind. She stood up and clasped Scarlets hand. "done." He looked at the demon. "feel free to take her back. I will join you at the castle, when I've spoken to my people."

Ross stood there looking down at the girl in his arms. He heart was tearing itself apart with emotions for both Vivi and Scarlet. He took a deep breath and looked at away from her. "Vivi... I..." He didn't know what to say, or do.  

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:09 pm
Ventura still curious about what it was decided to roll it back to the castle. As he did it started to squirm. " What the fu....". He didn't get to finish his sentence because it started to roll away. It tumbled down the rocky hill in front of him. Ventura began to chase after it realizing that it was actually leading him some where.

((lol stewie))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:11 pm
Scarlet smiled and told Erika, "This should have ended a long time ago...at least its better late then never. I hope to see you soon." Scarlet then looked over at the demon and told him it was alright and that she could walk out of there. As she did she walked out the room and began her way down the long tunel. Maybe she would find her necklace when she got out.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:15 pm
Erika watched as Scarlet left. She sent one of her rebels out after them telling her to lead them out so they wouldn't get lost in the tunnels. Erika ordered an assembly of all the rebels in the base.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:20 pm
When they finally made it out she thanked the rebel and then began to search for her necklace.

Muraki found her necklace and handed it to her. "Thank you very much, now i must call for Kraga." She did so and Kraga came quickly. She was glad to see he was ok and then she told him to quickly go to the castle. Not only did she need to get there fast because she had to heal her father, but she had to give something to Ross. She had to end the horrible tear that Ross felt even if it meant hurting herself.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:21 pm
Ventura continued to follow it until they reached a lake. It rolled into it and began to glow. Ventura watched in amazement and for some strange reason he knew what it was.

Raiem jumped out of the water and into the air. He took his first breath of fresh air in over ten thousand years and felt refreshed. " I have been waiting for you human". The griffin said to Ventura in a soothing voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:29 pm
The rebel left Scarlet when the dragon came, bidding them farewell, she disappeared back into the tunnel.

Kraga roared at the sight of Scarlet.. He dropped his shoulders to the ground so that she could mount it. you fly on your own demon. he said simply, before pushing off the ground and heading in the direction of the castle.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:34 pm
"We must hurry and get home Kraga, I have to tell everyone the news about the rebels." Scarlet patted Kraga so that he could go a bit faster. Finally the castle came in sight and as Kraga got very close to the ground Scarlet jumped off of him and told him to go back to what he was doing before. She waved and thanked him for the ride. Quickly she ran to the castle and first she went over into Ross's room. "You guys come to my fathers room. I have the potion and i also need to tell you something." Scarlet simply went in and out in a flash. She went into the kitchen quickly preparing the potion. Everything had to be percise and the potion came out good and ready.

Scarlet brought some of it in a veil and went quickly up the stairs and into her fathers room. She knew he didn't have much time so she had to hurry.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:36 pm
Vivi looked at Ross knowing it was hard for him to decide, "I will wait forever if I had to, Ross" she sung there song again, but got cut off by the princess she looked at Ross then nodded to him as they rushed out the door. They then meet up with Muraki, Vivi glanced at him & smiled a thanks.(their first song)
Muraki ran beside Scarlet as they went to her father's room.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:47 pm
Ross followed closly behind Scarlet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:51 pm
"Acctually it should be just about time. Thanks for showing me around the castle." Dervish said smiling
(too many posts DX )  

bebosis

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:56 pm
(lol,
Vivi has expressed her love to Ross, after saving him from an insane dream. Scarlet and Erika have struck up a deal, Erika's family are getting their royal status back, and all the rebels are being pardoned for their crimes. Scarlet has the potion to heal her father, and that is where they are going now.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:56 pm
Scarlet sat down on her fathers bed by his side and looked at how sick he has become. She put the veil on his lips and let him drink it all. It was done and over with. Now she placed her hand on his chest and muttered an ancient spell. Her body glew blue and slowly the blue arua around her left off her body and went on to his. He was then heald....all that was left was for him to recover. Scarlet stood up and staggered alittle bit since she used half her energy. "There it's done...now i must tell you why i called you hear fore." Scarlet turned around to look at them and some messangers that would soon tell everyone the news. "The rebel leader Erika and myself struk a deal and i have now people writing a treaty that we have made. This stupid fight is finally over and are now going to welcome back those that have been vanished back with welcoming hands. Don't worry because if they break the treaty the penelty is death. Erika and her family are now royalty so should be treated as so. They still are lower then that of my family but still." As she finished the messagers nodded and ran about the castle informing everyone then the villagers would soon be told the news.
Scarlet gave a weak smile at Vivi and Ross and walked out the room. Since her room was only a couple feet away she went inside and began looking through her stuff and soon she found a silver box that was in her dresser. Pulling it out she opened it and pulled out a little flower that was shaped into a ring. She smiled and chuckled as she looked at the little thing. Then she pushed herself up and walked back to the room where she stood in front of Ross. "Hold out your hand," she told him.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:00 pm
Raiem felt that something was going on. He quickly flew toward the human who was still glaring at him in shock. Raiem scooped him of his feet and within seconds was in the air.

As soon a Ventura was scooped into the air bye the creature he started to laugh. " I'm riding a griffin.....first a dragon now a griffin". Ventura muttered to himself. He was screaming out loud for most of the ride to the castle. They flew past the castle gates to fast for the guards to see and into the castle. He flew grace fully past the rooms and towards the kings and why Ventura didn't know.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games