Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko orpanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:14 pm
Sora sighed as his feeling went away, he smiled back at Suzume and waved to Devynne as she ran in.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:16 pm
Yuma blinked,looking out the window. She then looked around the room. "What's going on?" She asked, a little confused, her ears perched back.  

Pani-Ah

Devoted Fatcat

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:17 pm
NekoLover1994
Sora sighed as his feeling went away, he smiled back at Suzume and waved to Devynne as she ran in.
"I'm so sorry Sora. Did you feel something bad too?" Devynne said as she sat next to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:17 pm
*Yuuki wanting 2 4get about wat had just happened and wanting 2 ignore the fact that she knew Chihiro would leave soon becuz of that person she decided 2 use all the time she had* hey Chihiro, lets finish our conversation.  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:18 pm
"Yeah... I saw a boy with white hair out there but thats about all I saw," He smiled at Deyvnne," So I'm assuming you needed to fight him."
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
"I'm so sorry Sora. Did you feel something bad too?" Devynne said as she sat next to him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:19 pm
1Shadow-Angel1
Yuma blinked,looking out the window. She then looked around the room. "What's going on?" She asked, a little confused, her ears perched back.

*Yuuki looked over at Yuma* its a little complicated but long story short, a weird person came talked 2 Chihiro then this bad person came and every1 got a bad feeling while others went out 2 fight. but now the bad person is gone.  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:21 pm
She nodded, "So, we were up to parents. Ok, so I had a mom and dad and a little brother." She was quiet for a second, "and, they all died."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:22 pm
"You're right. Promise me that you'll keep everyone in here unless they have something to fight with?" Devynne said and looked him in the eyes.
NekoLover1994
"Yeah... I saw a boy with white hair out there but thats about all I saw," He smiled at Deyvnne," So I'm assuming you needed to fight him."
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:23 pm
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
She nodded, "So, we were up to parents. Ok, so I had a mom and dad and a little brother." She was quiet for a second, "and, they all died."

oh....i was an only child. so i only lost my parents. well actually no i do have a brother. but i dont know wat happened 2 him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:25 pm
Sora nodded and put his hand on her head and smiled," Sure thing." He looked up thinking before talking again," I actually do have a weapon but I use it to protect my sister."
Evangeline101697
"You're right. Promise me that you'll keep everyone in here unless they have something to fight with?" Devynne said and looked him in the eyes.
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994

I amz a kittin

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:27 pm
"Thank you. Your going to need it. I'm going to protect the people without weapons." She nodded and looked around.
NekoLover1994
Sora nodded and put his hand on her head and smiled," Sure thing." He looked up thinking before talking again," I actually do have a weapon but I use it to protect my sister."
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:27 pm
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

oh....i was an only child. so i only lost my parents. well actually no i do have a brother. but i dont know wat happened 2 him.

"Well my parents and brother were killed by..." she looks down, "The guy who would've adopted us yesterday." She sivered at the thought of him becoming human after destroying her village as a giant wolf.

Yuka and Shade knock at the door, "Hello?"
User Image  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Pani-Ah

Devoted Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:28 pm
"A bad person?" Her tail wraped around her. "But the person is gone correct?" She sighed in relief and then said. "So everything is okay now?"She sat down and stared out the window. Thinking.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:28 pm
( stare again I'm behind)
all the while angela and azumi were upstairs packing their things they now were walking down the stairs with their bags.  

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:29 pm
Suzume walked up to them and smiled," Hey!"
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

"Well my parents and brother were killed by..." she looks down, "The guy who would've adopted us yesterday." She sivered at the thought of him becoming human after destroying her village as a giant wolf.

Yuka and Shade knock at the door, "Hello?"
User Image

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games