Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Going Once, Going Twice, Sold! (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:31 pm
"Ne ne, Yu?" Meili said as she laid her head on the table fore a moment before to stretch her arms in front of her. Kanda said nothing as he looked out the window, which earned a hmph from the woman. "Are you going to ignore me then? I have something to ask you baka..." She said before Kanda rolled his eyes and looked at her through narrowed eyes.

"What...?" He asked as Meili smiled and trailed a finger up his forearm. "Are you going to the party your father friend is throwing?" She asked before Kanda tched again. I don't need to go. I hate parties..." Kanda said as the girl pouted. "Why not?! It'll be fun! Just give it a chance Yu~.." Meili said, determined to make him come.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:16 pm
Once finished, Shan brought the bowls of soup out to the dining room and set them at the table, but instead of going back to the kitchen he stood near the table as if he was waiting for their next order. It wasn't like him to eavesdrop on conversations, but he somehow wanted to know what was going on. Maybe it was a jealousy of some sort since the person with the master had an interest in him, though it was obvious he didn't return the feelings.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:07 pm
When the food came, Meili looked at the soup and blinked slightly. She certainly never seen...anything like it....Was it even edible? I guess it was since Kanda started to eat it without much of a gag sound or any taste of disgust in his mouth. Still....she was weary to eat it.

"Just eat the soup or leave woman..." Kanda said as he continued to eat. Meili sighed and took her spoon and placed a bit on it and started to sip it. Then she noted that it was edible and started to eat the rest of its context.

When they were done, Meili looked back at Kanda and smiled. "So Yu? Will you go? Please~?" She asked, smiling cutely. Kanda tched, unaffected by the smile as he got up. "Whatever.." He said then left the table and headed to his room. "I'll take that as a yes! Alright!" The woman said in happiness as she giggled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:54 pm
Shan wondered what the woman meant. Was the master invited to some kind of event? If that was so, how long will he be gone and when will he leave? It didn't seem likely, according to his somewhat careless tone, that he would attend whatever he was invited to, but Shan couldn't read minds and so he didn't know.

For some reason, the thought of the master leaving caused Shan's heart to heart a little. He wondered why he was getting worked up over such a petty event? It wasn't supposed to be a big deal and he was worried about it.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:59 pm
Yu Kanda

☯Talk to my blade..It is my keeper and my seeker from this corrupted curse world..☯
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
(Again, sorry for taking so long to post>.>)

Kanda said nothing as Meili did her outburst and whammered on in her annoying voice. Now if he didn't go, he would probably hear it from his father...He knows Melii will tell him....Stupid woman and her gossiping mouth...This is why Kanda couldn't stand most women. They freaking talking too much at their fast pace to no ends...It killed him to even talked to one that seemed like a talker. The only reason he tolerated Meili at all was because his father knew her father. 'Thanks a lot father...'

He sighed in aggravation and went into his room and began to get ready for bed. He changed into a pait of flannal black sweats and kept himself shirtless like he always does. He walked to his bed and looked himself in the mirror and stayed at his reflection then sighed and flopped on his bed and stared at the cieling.

(And got bored^^''')

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:17 pm
(Lol)

When the master left, Shan returned to the kitchen. From there, he walked through a different exit to walk to the study. It seemed that the master didn't want to be bothered, and there was once again nothing to do. Where else besides the master's room would be the best place to go to rather than the study?

The first thing on Shan's mind would be to ask the master about the event he was invited to, but he decided against it. It wasn't a good idea to talk to him right now, especially since it seemed he was in a bad mood. It looks like he was going to have to wait a while.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Yu Kanda

☯Talk to my blade..It is my keeper and my seeker from this corrupted curse world..☯

Kanda sighed as he turned to his side and looked out his window. The blinds were up and he could see the full view of the beautiful night sky. The moon was full and the stars were nice and bright. He liked nights like this....The darkness could always hid the emotions he didn't want to show to the public. The only one he couldn't shield them from was Alma....

Kanda sighed as he turned away from the window and closed his eyes. 'Are you always going to haunt me Alma....? For what I did to you....' He thought coldly as he closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep; getting granted the priviledge after a few minutes and let himself be lost to a dreamless night.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:36 pm
Shan entered the study, but he couldn't bring himself to pick up some books. He just didn't feel like reading at the moment. On the contrary, he felt like sleeping. If anything, he just wanted to sleep and never wake up again. He didn't know why he thought such a thing, but it was what came to his mind.

It was yet another day of gathering crumbs, so Nezushi knew. Right now, as a mouse, he was hiding in the shadows watching Shan's sad face. Poor boy. He didn't know what was wrong, but there wasn't much time to find out. All he knew, from following the boy around, was that Kanda had been invited to a party of some sort. It wasn't even likely that Shan was invited, though. Maybe that's the problem.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:44 pm
Yu Kanda

When morning came, Kanda groaned when the sun's light shown through the window since the blinds were up. Dang it all.....Why didn't he put them down so he could sleep more! Stupid sun...Kanda hissed and groaned as he kept his eyes closed tightly and reached around for the stupid string to put them down. When he found it and yanked on it then blinds went down with a thud and he blink numerous times to get his vision back.

Kanda tched as he sat up in his bed and ran a hand through his long hair. He got off the bed and went into his closet and changed into a tight black shirt that showed off his very muscled chest and jeans. When he was done, he left his room and went to his study. He had a feeling he would find the person he was lookign for in there. And sure enough, there he was. Sleeping soundly on the couch, lookignlike an angel. Kanda sighed and went up to Shan and shook him lighly to wake him up. "Oi..wake up..."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:48 pm
Shan didn't remember falling asleep, but sure enough he was awoken by no other person than the master. Yawning, he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. "Good morning," he said, attempting to get up from whatever he had been sleeping on. Unfortunately, sleep still had its hold on him and he fell back down as if he was a drunk person.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:32 pm
Yu Kanda

☯Talk to my blade..It is my keeper and my seeker from this corrupted cursed world..☯

Kanda stared at him with his usual scowl on his face and sighed. What was he going to do with this boy? He could read him like an open book and yet there were times when Shan even surprised him. People were so corrupted and cruel...but this one, this one boy who was no older then himself was so different. He just couldn't understand it.

"Do you know where you are?" He asked as he waved his hand in front of the boy to see if he was still awake. He looked like he just came from a night on the town.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:05 pm
Shan shook his head a little after an attempt to remember. He knew he was still inside the house, but he forgot where. All he remembered of last night was walking down the hallway to go to the study. Maybe that was where he was right now, but the question made him unsure.

Nezushi could sense that something was wrong. Shan wasn't able to stand up, and he looked terribly drunk. That was weird. He hadn't drunk anything as far as the mouse could tell. After watching him for probably the whole day to keep him away from trouble, he had never seen the boy go near anything poisonous. What could be the problem now?  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:13 pm
Yu Kanda

☯Talk to my blade..It is my keeper and my seeker from this corrupted cursed world..☯

"...." Kanda said nothing as he looked at the boy ponder the question he just asked. The shake of the head confirmed the notion in hi head. Shan was either sick again or terribly drunk. And he doubted that the boy had anything to drink since the wine cellar was nowhere near where they were now. Or he could have lost his memory but what the heck could have caused that?

"Alright....Your in the study...And you look like a drunken old man." Kanda said truthfully as he felt the boy's forhead with his hand then felt his own. "No fever. Maybe its just tiredness." He stated as he brushed a few strands of shan's hair out of his eyes and looked at him. "How do you feel?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:10 pm
Shan had a hard time understanding what the master was saying. It bothered him a little since he was able to understand just a few moments ago. Was he feeling sick again? Oh great. Not another one of those sickness effects. What was the problem this time?

'This is bad, this is bad,' Nezushi kept chanting over and over again in his mind. There was no doubt that Shan had gotten sick again, but what was the cause of it? Was it that conversation yesterday? From the looks of things, it had bothered the boy, but the mouse wasn't sure if that was what made him sick. Jealousy wasn't that extreme, was it? No, no. It had to be something poisonous that had somehow gotten into Shan.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:50 am
Yu Kanda

'This is bad...' Kanda thought as he sighed. He could tell Shan didn't understand a single word that came out of his mouth. Just like he last time this happened....Maybe...Has this boy not been eating again?! Hasn't he learned the last time not to freaking so without eating for crying out loud!

"Alright..You should get some food in your system and rest.."Kanda said mostly to himself as he got up then looked at the boy and pointed to him. "Stay." He said as he left the study to go get him some food.

He entered the kitchen, the maids cooking for breakfast. Kanda saw some dumplings, scrambled eggs and porridge on the counter in a bowl. He motioned for one of the servants and they came and bowed politely. "Place my breakfast on a tray." He said as the servant nodded and did as he was told. Kanda took the tray from the servant then headed back to the study. He opened door then placed the tray on the desk and looked at Shan. "I got you food." Kanda said, wondering if he understood.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff