Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:07 pm
animefreak-01
Whoa, it's been so long since I've seen people here. It's a bit late, but welcome to Hufflepuff ladies.

Kenzie smiles. "Hi I"m Kenzie. Rabbit, here was a house elf, but she just got sorted into Slytherine. Nice to meet you."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:07 pm
Kenzie straightens the books about her bed, hoping they didn't look too messy. She had a stack on the window sill of books, that she was reading for fun, a stack on the floor under the window sill that were of ones that she had checked out from the library, and a third stack at the foot of her bed next to her bag that were ones from the library that she had finished. Dang with barley anyone around, and no school, she was getting a lot of reading done.

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:01 pm
Kenzie places the fruit bowl she got from the Giggling pear on her bed and starts straightening her books. "Maybe I should take this stack back to the library, and check out a few more," she arranges the books inside her back to where they all just barely fit, and set the bag on her bed.
Lilly then enters the room carrying a newspaper and a letter from home. Kenzie reads it as she scratches Lilly behind the ears. Kenzie smiles, it's a letter from her boyfriend, who is going to a different wizarding school.

Kenzie sets the letter on the window sill, and pulls out some parchment, and starts writing a letter to him. After a while, she rolls up the parchment and slips it into Lilly's collar. and digs in her bag to find a treat. "Thank you Lilly, give Robert kisses for me when you see him," Lilly eats the offering of treats, and lightly jumps to the floor, and stalks away. Kenzie sighs and picks up her bag and heads to the library, completely forgetting about the fruit.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:57 pm
Kenzie came back at the end of the day, and set down her bag. She was about to flop onto her bed when she notice the forgotten bowl of fruit. "Oops, well I guess it's too late now." She moved the bowl to the window sill and selected an orange and a small batch of grapes from the mix, and plopped onto the bed. She pulled out her ipod and started examining it to make sure there was no water damage. After clicking the buttons a bit she decided it definitely was broken. She sat there for a moment peeling the orange, thinking. Suddenly a thought struck her and she picked up one of the books, and started flipping through the pages, by the time she found the spell she had finished the orange and was started on the grapes. She pulled out her wands, and double checked that she had read the instructions properly. Then pointed her wand at the ipod, "Repario" The ipod flips in the air and sparks fly. A small fire starts on her bed. "Shoot!" Kenzie shouts ripping the sheets from her bed, throwing them down, and stomping out the fire. "That was not a good idea."  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:01 pm
Kenzie cleans up the mess of scattered grapes, burned sheets, orange peels, and ipod, throwing all except the ipod away. Carefully, Kenzie takes her book, wand and ipod to the common room, and sat down at a table to figure out where she went wrong.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:37 pm
"Repario, Repario. I know I said repario. What did I do wrong?" Kenzie's finger tips scroll across the pages. "Nope I did that. Did that too. I know I did that. Maybe it was my pronunciation? R-e-p-a-i---" Kenzie slams the book shut. Fuming at her own stupidity. She snatches up her wand, and points it at the ipod, "Repairo." Light flashed from her wand and flitters around the ipod. The ipod gives a little hiccup and then lays still. She stuffs the wand in her pocket and picks up the ipod and presses the buttons. Yep it worked. Kenzie sighs, she should be more careful of her pronunciations.  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:18 am
User Image

Amelia walks into the common room soaking wet and sits in her favorite arm chair, she's to tired to dry herself...she goes on her way and flips herself in the seat, to her favorite sitting position...She takes out a book and begins to read.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

10 Inch Inflexible Mahogany Wand, Dragon Heartstring Core
First Year, Hufflepuff

Morbid walks in nervously, tripping slightly over a loose corner of rug. She blushes, and looks around.

"So, this is my new common room tent. Interesting, I didn't know it could be so big in here from how it looked outside!"

She starts walking around, checking out the few bookshelves and warming herself by the fire, before noticing someone familiar soaking wet in an armchair, reading.

"Oh... hello! How are you? Do you... D'you need a towel? I don't know the charm to dry off, i'm only a first year, you see."

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:19 pm
Kenzie looks up from her book. Her fixed ipod back in her ears was blasting music and she hadn't noticed the other two enter. She turned down the volume and twisted in her chair. "Hey Mo! Welcome to the common room!" Kenzie smiles at the drenched person in the chair. "I don't think we've been introduced. I'm Kenzie. Did you take a swim in the lake?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:28 pm

First Year, Hufflepuff

"Hi Kenzie! I was wondering the same thing, I offered her a towel, do you know the drying-off spell?"

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:36 pm
"I don't know one, but I can check my book." Kenzie turns back to the desk and starts flipping through pages. "I'm not seeing any spells... hmmm... Maybe it's a charm?" Kenzie flips to a different section in the book. "Hmmm... I'm not seeing any--- Oh! Maybe we could use the Hot-air charm!" Kenzie shows Mo the page in the book demonstrating the wand movement.

((occ: I had to google it. Apparently it's called the Hot-air charm. Used by Hermione in Order of Phionix and Dumbledore in Half-Blood Prince.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:06 pm

First Year, Hufflepuff

"That would probably work! We should probably practice before pointing our wands at her all willy-nilly though!"

[[OOC: Yeah I remember her drying herself off after visiting Hagrid to try and plan his lessons, but I don't know the incantation.]]  

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:46 pm
Kenzie laughs. "Yeah that usually isn't the best was to greet someone." She looks around the room trying to find something to practice on. She notices that it's pouring down rain outside and one of the windows has a leak running down the inside of the window frame. "maybe we could practice on this." She says indicating the window.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:08 pm

First Year, Hufflepuff

"Perfect!"

Mo takes aim, swirls her wand a bit, and aims at the window. It shatters!

"Oh.... think I said it wrong! Well, I can fix this. Reparo!"

The window repairs, but Mo is blushing scarlet.

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:05 am
Morbid Obesity

First Year, Hufflepuff

"Perfect!"

Mo takes aim, swirls her wand a bit, and aims at the window. It shatters!

"Oh.... think I said it wrong! Well, I can fix this. Reparo!"

The window repairs, but Mo is blushing scarlet.

Tohru_luvs_catz
Kenzie laughs. "Yeah that usually isn't the best was to greet someone." She looks around the room trying to find something to practice on. She notices that it's pouring down rain outside and one of the windows has a leak running down the inside of the window frame. "maybe we could practice on this." She says indicating the window.

Hey ladies my name is Amelia Grey ! I'm a seventh year here and no thank you i don't need to be dried off, long story, i only will continue to be getting wet you will know shortly... and i know the charm to dry off but seeing that it's hot i am quiet comfortable Amelia noticed she was talking to them upside down, she flips herself and continues...How do you like being sorted into Hufflpuff?

OCC: we have a wand shop forum have you gotten your wand from there? to Mo..
Also when i post in a dark orange i am posting as a student....seventh year Amelia, when i post in the goldenrod color i am your head of house if you guys are wondering.... i use that color so that members can notice i am posting something, when i post here as your HOH i usually say some announcement or something i want you to know or ask so it's not a rule but as a favor to me don't use goldenrod color is that okay?

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff