Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:32 pm
"I'm sorry papa." Mikage said and sighed lightly but he didn't want Pa to know about Witin being the main reason why Orin was having troubles with his beliefs in fairies and what not. "He probably got it from the office one day or something. I'm not sure." he said with mild nonchalance. "Pa, the man is dangerous...he managed to get a picture of Orin...with his wings showing..." Mikage said waiting for the scolding and punishment that was sure to come...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:44 pm
"MIkage you should have told me about this as soon as you could remember. This puts Orin in so much danger, the man could be one of the society's believers bent on proving that faeries exist. He could try to hurt Orin to get him to help him prove hes right." Orin's father scolded harshly but in truth he was terribly worried.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:07 am
"I know, I'm sorry..." he said his voice growing softer. "But, I'm not staying here, I'm going home and it'd be quicker if I just ran than wait." he said hoping it wasn't to late. He prayed to whoever that Orin was still asleep and that the man was having troubles of finding the house or something. "I'll be home soon." he said hanging up the phone pocketing it and went back inside. "If you want to know the truth then come with me." he said to the boy that was sitting on the bed still.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:48 pm
Orin's father sighed when Mikage apologized again. "Alright but just stay there and lock the door, I have my key." the man said before he was hung up on. The boy nodded and followed Mikage, "Where are we going?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:33 am
Mikage led the boy through the way of the school and taking a detour home, it was all to avoid Witin mostly and it was a bit quicker. "Home." he said. As soon as they were about half way there he sighed. "Hey whats your name anyways?" he asked not even knowing the others name.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:30 pm
THe boy followed Mikage quickly wanting to know. "My names Connor... I sit in the same history class as you." Connor said softly.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:15 pm
"Mikage. I don't pay much attention in class or to those around. Anyways what I tell you, if you tell can cost you your life." He said in a warning as they reached the house. Not seeing anyone Mikage let out a sigh as he grabbed his key unlocking the door. "Come on" he said to the other male. Once Connor was inside he locked the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:56 pm
Connor smiled when Mikage offered his name back. "I promise I won't tell anyone..." Connor assured. Once inside the house Connor looked around a bit amazed. "Is this where you live? I thought Orin lived here." Connor said.

"I do...Mi-kun confused " Orin questioned sleepily from the head of the stairs it appeared as though he had just gotten up.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:30 pm
"He does, I just live with him." Mikage said as he heard Orin call him from the top of the stairs. "Down here Orin." he called glad that nothing happened yet. Walking over to the stairs, he smiled, "Just wake up?" he asked with a light smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:05 pm
Orin walked down the stairs to here Mikage was. "Yeah, I missed school..." he stated yawning. Looking to Connor he looked back to Mikage confused. "Why is he here?" he questioned feeling defensive. He knew Connor had done nothing ever to hurt him but he hadn't done anything to stop the others.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:20 pm
"He got punished by Witin for telling some valuable information. The man from that time...apparently had a back up or something because he managed to develop a photo of you flying. Witin...I believe told him were you live...so it's kinda a dangerous situation. I also had to tell Pa. I'm sorry." Mikage said, it was obvious he didn't like how this situation was happening and he wished he could solve it himself, and he could but it would cause questionable troubles for all of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:29 pm
Orin blinked in confusion as Mikage said that Connor had revealed some important information that had gotten him hurt. Orin's eyes widened and his breath caught as Mikage explained that the man that had found him out had back up pictures. Shaking his head he couldn't believe it, then everything became worse when Mikage said he had told his father. Orin sank to the floor his mind racing, he couldn't fix this. He couldn't make it go away with his magic, it hadn't returned and he had little control anyway.

Tears brimmed the boy's eyes. He would be restricted from flying, the council would know, he would be pulled from school. Worst of all Mikage would be taken from him. "You mean that picture was real?" Connor questioned unsure what else to do.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:45 pm
Mikage sat next to Orin, holding him close to him, protectively and possessively. Even if Orin didn't know, just by how Mikage acted it was obvious his own feelings were farther than what one would show for friendship or family. When Connor spoke, Mikage nodded his head slightly, "He's only half though." he said softly not sure if the other heard or not. "If you spill or say anything...you truly can kiss you life goodbye. It also helps if you act like you don't believe. Especially if that man comes around, you'll have to answer the door. Play him off as crazy, if he shows you the photo, blow it off as being edited, completely fake. We can't let this go on any farther than it has." Mikage said sternly...but the truth of the situation was it was worse than off this...Mikage screwed up and he knew it.

"Heh...if your lucky you won't remember any of this happening...depending how the others take it...I may not be here much longer...I'm sorry Orin...I-I couldn't do anything..." he said as a tear fell from his eyes as he hid his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:19 pm
Orin turned into Mikage as soon held him. He cried softly seeming to not care now that Connor was there to see him. Connor was surprised at what he heard. "I promise I won't say anything but why does it have to be a secret so, if there really are faeries shouldn't they live among us?" COnnor questioned. "It seems foolish to hide when forest are being clear cut and things like that. Won't they run out of places to live?" Connor questioned. "I can play him off as crazy we already did that earlier. I don't understand whats going on though why would that guy be a problem if he knows. You know and I know."

"Yu can't go...not again please. You promised...without you...I can't do it Mi-kun. If you don't remember again...if you stop believing..." Orin whimpered.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:05 am
Mikage looked at Connor, "I know, it seems logical and makes sense but think about of their perceptive. The number of non-believers out-matches those who believe. For them and for Orin, all it takes is for one person with such a strong disbelief and the fairy...and Orin can be killed...that's why it had to be a secret. If go out public and everything we'll be doing the same thing that man is doing except making it a lot more dangerous and possibly killing Orin." Mikage said, he was surprised by how calm and level his voice was compared to how he was feelings.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff