Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:29 pm
*Continues rubbing TES's shoulders with a firm, but gentle touch* Hm, maybe they shouldn't allow animals in here.......what do you think, Icy?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:31 pm
*looks at Prunny and looks at Katana* Ah, not sure how to answer that right now....*quick glance at Prunny* You know, since it's getting awfully crowded in here, why don't we take TES somewhere more private and comfortable so he can relax without alot of interference...  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:32 pm
What a lovely idea!!!! *grabs his right arm firmly* Shall we go, our little dark elf? twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:32 pm
.... grunny.... *eyes water a little* This really isn't my day at all... *clenches his fists and tries to deal with the overwhelming amount of unease he can't help but feel being surrounded Psyzapp, Icy, and Katana*

I think I need a drink...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:34 pm
Well I know exactly the place to get a stiff drinkā€¦come on gals. *Exits Lily's Pad to get a drink for TES.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:36 pm
Well then, my sweet TES, let's get you to the MW so you can get that drink you need! *grabs TESs left arm and helps Katana move TES from the counter out the door* Don't worry about Grunny, I'm sure he can handle himself.*peeks at Prunny, who's looking at Havenne17's tiger*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:37 pm
Icy & I are right behind you.... smile *stands TES up & starts walking him toward the door* Now, TES, let's get you back over to MW where it's MUCH quieter. You can get that drink you need & we'll continue cleaning up your pretty eyes.... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:43 pm
Ummm... What's going on in here? confused  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:03 pm
*All of a sudden, Faerie and TES appear out of thin air* Whew! That was close! ...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:08 pm
Close indeed eek *collapses onto a chair... leaning back and looking up at the ceiling... a sense of relief washing over him*

I don't think things would have gone well no matter what I answered. They never gave me my roy rogers either stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:12 pm
Well I'm not familiar with a Roy Rogers. If you tell me what's in it, I might be able to make it here for you. In the meantime, would you like a nice hot cup of tea?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:22 pm
roy rogers is cola and grenadine.... like a cherry coke. I'd prefer it without caffeine, though.

Yes, tea would be nice *rests his head on the table*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:33 pm
*Puts water on* Is there any particular kind of tea you'd like? Lily keeps a vast array of teas here. *pulls out a few scones of various flavors and set them on a plate in front of TES* Here, I heard you like these. We have Blueberry, Strawberry and Raisin. *Ponders for a moment ... * Excuse me TES, I'll be right back! *Faerie quickly flitters out of the Pad ... and within just a few moments, comes right back, giggling and holding a bottle of Grenadine* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:41 pm
ah... you're too kind Katrina. *starts reaching for the blueberry scone but suddenly stops dead in his tracks as it suddenly reminds him of Psyzapp* heh... maybe I should try something different for a change *picks up the strawberry scone and takes a few bites*

Maybe some chamomile tea would help get me settled. I've had a rough couple of days. *eyes the blueberry scone as he eats the strawberry one*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:50 pm
Chamomile it is! *watches TES wanting the blueberry scone as she goes behind the counter to fix a cup of tea* That blueberry scone is safe to eat, TES ... freshly baked this morning. I believe it has a lemon glaze on it.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games