Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:32 pm
((uhhh paniks))

Fallen saw something was going on. She ran ahead trying to see clearly and saw a boy and a girl standing. "The girl's a crystal bearer, somethings going on" Fallen thought. She launched a arrow at the boy trying to distract him from his chanting.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:47 am
User Image
Harth stopped chanting and looked over at Fallen. "Now what do we have here? A little Protector come to join us? How nice! You can watch this Crystal Bearer die!" He spat and leaned down to kiss Aza - the end of the ritual.

libby4554

libby4554

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:49 am
User Image
Aza struggled to stay out of Harth's reach. "What are you doing, jerk?!" She gasped and summoned the strength to slap him in the face. "Leave. Me. Alone."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:50 am
User Image
Harth blinked in surprise at Aza, but then tried to finish his work once more.

libby4554

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:22 pm
Fallen started to get desperate. She wanted to save the crystal bearer. "Stop!" she shouted at Harth. Then she started running closer towards them shooting 3 arrows at him at a time.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:23 pm
User Image
Harth was hit in the arm with a few of the arrows. He stepped back, stunned. "What did you do?! You stupid Portector!" His voice was rough and pained. He looked at Aza with determination. "I'll be back for you, my dear..." He said, his normal, cool, dark nature in his voice. Harth stepped back into the trees and disappeared.

libby4554

libby4554

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:28 pm
User Image
Aza gasped and fell forward onto her hands, quivering. She was still alive! She looked at Fallen with gratitude. "Th-thank you..." She murmured, and fell to the ground, unconcious from exhaustion, just as Aslan ran up to her and gave her face a little lick. Aslen looked up at Fallen curiously. His tail swayed back and forth slowly. "Prrow?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:51 pm
"Oh no, I better get you somewhere safe.." Fallen said to herself. "Come on kitty we're going to my house" she said to Aslen already carrying Aza in her arms.  

BannedAccount8623822

libby4554

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:09 pm
User Image
Aslan followed Fallen, looking up at Aza the whole way. He bumped into a few trees on the way.

Aza opened her eyes to see Aslan staring down at her. "Mrow?" Aza blinked at Aslan, then sat up. "Where am I?" She asked, half to herself. Aslan rubbed up against her arm, purring. Aza scratched him behind his right ear.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:54 pm
"We're at my house" Fallen said coming towards Aza's way. "If your wondering, the forest is my home" she continued sitting in front of Aza. "Are you feeling better now?" she asked her.

((how do you make your image show?))

BannedAccount8623822

libby4554

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:43 pm
((
[img]image link here[/img]

Some image links don't work. If your image link doesn't work than you can save it to "My Pictures" and upload it to photobucket, or if you don't have a Photobucket account, you can send me the image link and I'll upload it onto my account for you and give you the new link.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:47 pm
User Image
Aza put her hand on her forehead and nodded. "Yeah... Thanks again." She lowered her hand and looked at Fallen, grinning slightly. "I wouldn't be here if you came any later." Aza sighed and looked down in front of her at Aslan. "Things should get a bit easier when I turn 14... I ay have that Harth dude off me. Have a power that could help..."

libby4554

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:04 pm
"Don't worry that time would come soon for you. When's your birthday?" she asked curiously.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:30 pm
User Image
"April 10th." Aza replied. "At least I don't have too long to wait." She said. "But that means Harth may try to come after me as much as he can before then." She breathed a nervous sigh. "I didn't like how it felt toalmost die. I don't want to know how it feels to actually die. I need to find a protector by tomorrow."

libby4554

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:59 pm
User Image

There must...

"If you don't mind I could be your protector if you want" Fallen said shyly.

be hope...

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces