Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:47 am
"Never mind Ryousuke. I think I already know his weakness." Axel had a mixed feeling of confidence and fear. "It's seems we get to play dragon slayer while for a while."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:27 pm
Haruka thought to herself 'how dare he call me a mutt......i'll show him....mutts dont fight as good as werewolves....' and dug her back claws in the ground then thought to herself again 'i must wait until either it or they attack....'. Dukanni stood there growling quietly, still with her eyes black.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:56 pm
Axel stood there ready for anything. He put his revolver away and his knife as it was a flaming sword. A smiling was growing on his face. A sudden eagerness to fight was boiling inside him. "Hey Scaleface! Exactly what kind of dragon are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:10 pm
Ryousuke quickly rushed in and stabbed towards Samael. "I'm not keeping my eyes off of you!" He called out as he encased Samael in a small prison of pillars.
Samael laughed as he spread his wings destroying the prison. "No Prison can keep me from killing you and protecting this altar" He called out opening his mouth releasing a foul gas.  

Kuchiki-Roy

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:57 pm
Haruka's army A (mostly lions and leopards) rushed towards the Dragon several flung themselves and latched onto it's legs and started to climb them, some just bit their teeth into the leg and thrashed with their back claws , and some climb higher and also thrashed (<-- mostly the leopards). while the rest ran around it and hung onto it's tail and clawed it. (<-- mostly the lions did this....)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:05 pm
Axel cover his mouth and nose with shirt. He charged at the dragon. If I'm correct, then all I have to do is not get eaten or anything and just rip open the this thing's belly.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:43 pm
Haruka and Dukanni charged at it as well, followed by the animal army. the sisters go around the back and leap onto the back and claw and bite at it, dodging most of the dragons hits. Haruka's army attacks the dragon ferociously, putting scrapes on it's legs, but there are still some reinforcements all around the creature growling and nipping at it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:39 pm
Passing animals by and trying dodge the strike dealt by the dragon, Axel furiously kept trying to land a blow on the dragon's stomach. "Hold still you stupid, overgrown lizard!"

(Also I'm going to be gone for a week tomorrow. I won't be back till Thursday night.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:34 pm
Samael laughed as he shook off all of the animals then spread its wings flying up. "Underestimate me.......you fools" He flapped his wings sending gusts the strength of a windstorm. "You will all die by my poison" He yelled out releasing more of the foul gas.
Ryousuke jumped further into the air then swung his sword sending out a wave of light out impacting Samael. "Attack the wings!! then we'll hit it at once!" He yelled out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:36 pm
(Sorry i havent been posting, whats the guardian in the second room..? i cant be creative with that.. >.<)  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:36 pm
Axel was torn between the the two strategies. He could either listen to Ryousuke and try to attack the wings or he could try to rip open the dragon's belly. Axel made his mind up. He was dead set on slashing open the dragon's gut. With a flaming aura surrounding him, Axel became a human torch once again. "Sorry Ryousuke," Axel voice had changed; it sounded almost possessed. "You can go ahead and tear this big b*****d's wings off, but sticking with what I know." Axel rushed like a mad bull towards the dragon. "I'll rip you open!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:09 pm
Samael flapped his wings forming massive gusts that swep everyone away as its voice bellowed. "You will not get past here"
Ryousuke growled as he landed, bracing himself from the massive winds. "You sure bout that!" He said as the wave of light hit its wing making it fall. It let out a screech as it flew back up releasing more of its poison.  

Kuchiki-Roy

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:38 pm
Axel stopped and looked at the ceiling directly above the dragon. It looked weak and ready to give out. The only thing holding it was the roots and ivy. Axel grinned maliciously, aimed his hands, and torched the roots; burning them to nothing. A cluster of large stones then fell.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:09 am
Haruka landed and swiftly rolled out of the way of the falling rocks.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:53 pm
Samael looked up as the rocks fell on him forcing him into the ground. His wings were destroyed from the blast of light so it looked up at everyone in front of him. "You have defeated me......now finish me to open the gate" He said as the poison fog disappeared.
Ryousuke aimed his sword at its head and appeared behind it as its head was severed from the body. "Let's keep moving....." He said as it completely disappeared and the gate opened.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff