Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Show Yourself! Picture topic! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:29 pm
Fiddlers Green
rmcdra
You are so handsome. You remind me of someone I know irl but I know you are not him. He's not a hockey fan as I can tell by your background.

Actually, that's at my neighbour's house. 'Twere it my home, there would be a poster of Joker and Harlequin or Gamers for personal hygiene in the background. 3nodding

Shearaha, is that a good thing or a bad thing? sweatdrop

Ainwyn, as I mentioned, that is my neighbour's home. We recently imported someone from Michigan and we are still breaking him of bad habits. Actually, it should prove fun come Hockey season, as the house-mate he lives with is a rabid Sharks fan. Immediately to my left there is a poster stating that This Is Sharks Territory. xd
I was about to say, you've changed friend. And not in a way I can support. stare I almost had to deporch you. gonk

But you didn't, so it's cool. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:47 pm
Thank you everyone! I really like the haircut. It's similar to one I had for a long time, but OMG, the side bang makes a huge difference and the student I had was fantastic. And the dye job is amazing.

The necklace is from World Market. Knockoff tribal Kuchi, but all I could afford.  

maenad nuri
Captain

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:24 pm
Fiddlers Green
Sharks fan.

GO SHARKS!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:20 pm
I've never understood people's fascination with sports. When I watch games, usually football, I enjoy everyone's successes and groan at everyone's failures. There are times where I root for one over the other, usually the local team, but it never really swept me up as it has for some others.

In fact, I think it can lead to needless divisionism, if it gets out of hand. One of my good friends is an avid Yankee's fan, and he recently learned that the owner of our franchise is a Red Sox fan.

He told me, dead serious, "I don't know if I can work for this guy now."

He passes over all the things that I disagree with about that owner, his distance, his focus on money instead of people, his lack of interest in who works for him, his bossy daughter who steals our liquor, etc. and what does he choose to pick at?

The team he roots for.

*shrug* I don't get it.  

Gho the Girl

The REAL easter bunnuh

6,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:16 pm
User Image

Yeah I know I look super young crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:01 pm
Wow Bunnuh. How old are you? You're extremely cute regardless.  

Gho the Girl

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:51 am
Celeblin Galadeneryn
I was about to say, you've changed friend. And not in a way I can support. stare I almost had to deporch you. gonk

But you didn't, so it's cool. blaugh

blaugh
No, still the same old me.

Gho the Girl
I've never understood people's fascination with sports. When I watch games, usually football, I enjoy everyone's successes and groan at everyone's failures. There are times where I root for one over the other, usually the local team, but it never really swept me up as it has for some others.

In fact, I think it can lead to needless divisionism, if it gets out of hand. One of my good friends is an avid Yankee's fan, and he recently learned that the owner of our franchise is a Red Sox fan.

He told me, dead serious, "I don't know if I can work for this guy now."

He passes over all the things that I disagree with about that owner, his distance, his focus on money instead of people, his lack of interest in who works for him, his bossy daughter who steals our liquor, etc. and what does he choose to pick at?

The team he roots for.

*shrug* I don't get it.

For my part, there was an episode of Battlestar Galactica that summed it up best.
"Do you know what I miss most? You're going to laugh when I tell you this. Sports. I used to love getting to the pyramid game just before tip-off. By timing it right, I could sit down right at the horn and then let the emotion of the crowd flood over me. Waves and waves of it. Like electric current."
It's sorta like that for me, I can vicariously feel all of the passion that everyone is projecting upon their regional or chosen champions.

I don't identify so strongly with a team, so much as I love the vim in it all.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:35 am
Fiddlers Green
rmcdra
You are so handsome. You remind me of someone I know irl but I know you are not him. He's not a hockey fan as I can tell by your background.

Actually, that's at my neighbour's house. 'Twere it my home, there would be a poster of Joker and Harlequin or Gamers for personal hygiene in the background. 3nodding

Shearaha, is that a good thing or a bad thing? sweatdrop

Ainwyn, as I mentioned, that is my neighbour's home. We recently imported someone from Michigan and we are still breaking him of bad habits. Actually, it should prove fun come Hockey season, as the house-mate he lives with is a rabid Sharks fan. Immediately to my left there is a poster stating that This Is Sharks Territory. xd

I'd say it's a good thing. He's recently married a very nice girl and their having their firts child, oh wow, next month. How did that sneek up on me?  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:21 am
maenad nuri
Thank you everyone! I really like the haircut. It's similar to one I had for a long time, but OMG, the side bang makes a huge difference and the student I had was fantastic. And the dye job is amazing.

PRETTY!!!

User Image
Here's a recent one of me visiting my mom in New York.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:46 pm
Fiddlers Green
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79/FiddlersGreen/Erich/MyOldManSweater.jpg[/img]

You know Fiddler, I don't see how this guild will ever let you tell yourself that you don't look dashing. Because you truly do. smile  

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Calixti

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:54 pm
Dreya, you and your mum are adorable together. You look so much like her too.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:39 pm
Fiddlers Green
Being not my grandfather, I can get behind most teams too.

Unless they're the ******** Red Wings. stare  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:17 pm
Ah, I wish them all the best, Shearaha. 3nodding

Saint Dreya, I can see the resemblance, I'm glad you get to spend time with your family... I should, visit my Mother again soon. sweatdrop

Well Taliah, I am flattered, really... but let us admit it, the sweater does make me look like I belong on a Mr. Rogers episode. xd

That is fair Celeblin. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:26 pm
Fiddlers Green

For my part, there was an episode of Battlestar Galactica that summed it up best.
"Do you know what I miss most? You're going to laugh when I tell you this. Sports. I used to love getting to the pyramid game just before tip-off. By timing it right, I could sit down right at the horn and then let the emotion of the crowd flood over me. Waves and waves of it. Like electric current."
It's sorta like that for me, I can vicariously feel all of the passion that everyone is projecting upon their regional or chosen champions.

WIN for citing BSG. biggrin  

Bastemhet

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Sophist
WIN for citing BSG. biggrin

It was one of my favourite exchanges b'twixt Baltar and Six... especially the reversal, when it was so so touching that he told it to her as one of her was in a very vulnerable position and he was trying to cheer her up. Baltar was right up there with the Colonel on the list of very human characters in that show... as in, illustrating human flaws in a not always sympathetic light... but still as believable characters. I sorta look forward to The Plan.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games