Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:19 pm
"Huu.."Chris said then remembered he was still in hero form."I'm only part cat,"Chris said then retched his hand out to help her up.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:26 pm
((sorry Dewpool. I need to be Boo for a minute. Only this post though...))

"um.... ok...." Amber got up. Then a girl came up to her. She had a tail and ears too. Then the girl gave a pendent to Amber. It said 'Leaf' on top and 'petal' on bottom. "Say Leafpetal form," the girl said. "Ok..... Leafpetal form" Then Amber changed into her cat form. "AH! What happened? Why am i a cat too?"  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:29 pm
"Your one of us!"Chris said."Boo the girl that just gave you the pendent put cat DNA in a few chosen people I'm one and so are you,"Chris explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:33 pm
"Strange..... but ok...." Amber said, looking at Chris. Then she looked down, blushing. ((Hehe.... she likes Chris.... heart ))

Raven let Demon go ahead to the castle. She wanted to check up on the cats. When she got close, she saw a new girl. "hm.... a new one..." Raven said, smiling darkly.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:34 pm
Chris had his back to Raven and thought she went back to the castle with her sister.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:37 pm
"Perfect...." Raven said darkly. Then she flew in and grabbed Amber. "You're coming with me..." Then Raven flew off, holding Amber. "Help!"  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:38 pm
"NO!"Chris yells then runs after them as fast as he could.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:43 pm
Raven flies into the castle, still holding Amber. "Come on.... You get to meet someone special...." "No! Let me go!" "Not a chance..." Raven goes down a hall with cells, and throws Amber in and slams the door shut. "Have a nice time in your new home.... You'll meet the master later..." Raven leaves.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:46 pm
Chris runs through the halls and spots Raven"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH AMBER!"He yelled starting to get ticked off.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:48 pm
"Oh, your new little kitty friend? I just stuck her into a cell for now... She's going to meet the Dark Night soon..." Raven said darkly.

Amber got up. "Hey! Let me out!" Then she touched the bars of the cell. Then she got zapped and fell to the floor.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:51 pm
Chris heard the zap and was really ticked off."WHERE IS SHE!!"He yelled then a smoke of cloud formed around his as he turned into glitch form."Nuts!Not now!"he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:54 pm
"Oh look. You are stuck again..." Raven said. Then she picked up Chris and flew down the hall to Amber's cell. She didn't throw him into the same cell, but into the one right acroos the hall from Amber's. "Have fun kitty...." Raven said as she left Chris, who was now in the cell.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:58 pm
"Darn,"Chris said and walked in circles around his cell to think of an escape plan.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:59 pm
Amber got up slowly, careful not to touch the bars again. She saw a cat across the hall. "What? Who is that?"  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:04 pm
Chris looked back over his shoulder to see Amber."Amber did they hurt you?!"Chris asked still mad at Raven.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games