Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:28 pm
Daphne skidded to a hault at the king's door. She knocked three times and called as well. "Leah. Ninki doggie," she giggled.

Caleb shook his head. "No. We already understand the dangers of being close to the castle and relocating our HQ is our business. If you understand that then you will see how important it is for us not to waste time right now."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:24 am
Leah was behind Daphne "Whats up?"  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:14 pm
"fine. your mistake."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:43 pm
"We tells king abouts time clock man," Daphne explained.

Sam shrugged casually. "Not our loss Shedja. We know our business and how to go about it." She placed her hand on Caleb's shoulder, hoping he would relax even though the touch senta stange shiver down his spine.
Caleb shivered at Sam's touch. "She's right. She usually is and we do not have time for this."  

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:16 am
shedja disapeared.

shes right. said ninki in their minds.this threat must be told... but not when i'm a wolf!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:21 pm
((Sorry for disappearing for a little while.))

Hitomi barely heard anything that was being said. She knew that Shedja only wanted to help. But she couldn't leave the city. The people here were depending on her and her army. She refused to simply leave them at the mercy of that tyrant that called himself king.

((Eh. I guess that'll work.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:57 pm
Annexus left his chamber shortly after his meeting with China, he would speak with her tomorrow about his proposition. Proposal, is more likely the term.

He went to the courtyard and summoned for Nagi.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:36 pm
Daphne pounded more fiercely on the king's door. "Open up mr. king!" she shouted childishly.

China walked into the kitchen, ignoring the cook's insults. She cleaned up a bit and collected some food and water o a tray before leaving again. She passed by Leah, Daphne and the wolf, whom she didn't know. "Good evening Miss Leah and Miss Daphne. The king is in the couryard so knocking won't do anyone any good," She bowed polietly and continued down the corridor, bowing to the wolf when she passed him.

Caleb sighed with relief when Shedja disappeared.
Sam didn't relax.She felt the others tension. "Hitomi. There is an abandoned farm house on the hill that over looks the castle and village. It's huge so perhaps we shall relocate there? We cannot stay here."  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:01 pm
Leah gritted her teeth, he walked through the door, screw knocking then, she was gonna tell him one way or the other.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:49 pm
Daphne trailed after Leah.

China turned and took the stairs towards the dungens. She nodded to the guards andwas about to reach for he door when they pointed there spears at her. "Food for the, uh, prisioners," she told them sweetly. The guards opened the door and China walked in. The door closed behind her but she didn't notice it as she knelt down and placed the tray in front of her. "Emiko? Mina?" she asked them as she unwrapped the food and poured them both a drink.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:59 pm
"Hey king we gotta tell ya something." Leah said, knowing he could hear her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:23 am
"He nots here," Daphne stated, peering out the window. She had to lean over the window sill to get a better view. "Meh sees him in da dark!" She pointed to a dark figure out in the courtyard, almost falling out the windw as she did so.  

Azula Mai 101

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:40 am
Annexus heard the childish voice behind him and turned around. He waved to Daphne as he saw her dangling out of the window. "Good evening, Miss Daphne." He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:37 pm
Nagi walked to the courtyard where his father was waiting for him. He noticed Daphne and all but stifled a giggle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eiji noticed an unfamiliar boy in the halls of the castle. His red eyes stood out. Somehow, Eiji knew this was the Hiro that Mina had mentioned. He casually walked up. "Hiro, I presume?" he asked.
Hiro glanced at the man warily. "Yes, that's me. Who are you?"
"I am Eiji. I'm a general in this army," Eiji replied. "What brings you here to the castle?"
"I'm not here by choice. I'm only here because your so-called 'king' is threatening Mina."
"Is that so? Well then, could you follow me? This will be well worth your time." With that, Eiji turned around and walked down the corridor.
Hiro stood there for a second, confused, before he started to follow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emiko had looked at the door as it had opened. She saw China walk in with a tray of food. "Hm...Hello, China," she said.
Mina stayed silent, not knowing what to do or say.

Hitomi nodded. "That sounds good. We'll go there," she told Sam.
"And we'd better hurry. Who knows when the army will attack this place?" Sothe added.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 pm
ninki changed to human and pushed daphne and leah out of the way softly, and jumped out the window, and landed on the ground in front of the king, already on one knee.he got up."annexus."  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff