Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:46 pm
"Training?..." Star asked, following Ashi and Zen.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:18 am
Sakura sat layed down on the ground.

((who's with Sora? Ashi? Can Sakura have a crush on the other one?))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:38 am
((ok Sora is with Sakura, Fuyu, Aki, and Ayu. Ashi is with Star and Zen))

Sora smiled at the unicorns and dragon, but then she saw her sister, Zen, and Ashi coming out of the house. "Come on Sakura! Let's go see Star, Ashi, and Zen," Sora said, starting to walk to her friends and sister. Fuyu followed immediately, though Aki waited for Ayu and Sakura.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:50 am
((My com puters a bit slow but Leafpetal cheak it out!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPo3xnWVSss&eurl=http://www.youtube.com/user/Nekoninja26&feature=player_profilepage#t=149 ))

"Yah me and Zen are black belts and we spar once in awhile,"Ashi explained  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:59 am
((ITS LEAFPETAL DARN IT! AND OMSTARCLAN I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!))

Star looked curious, but followed Zen and Ashi silently, though never taking her eyes off of Zen.

Sora hurried after Ashi, Zen, and Star, Fuyu following Sora. Aki waited for Ayu and Sakura.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:02 am
Ayu few after them.

Once in a clearing Ashi and Zen stood a few feet away from each other.

((Srry couldn't sleep last night and can't consintrate much))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:05 am
((its ok))

Aki smiled and neighed, standing next to Fuyu and Ayu. Sora rolled her eyes and sat down next to a tree, watching Ashi and Zen. Star sat down next to Sora, though she watched Zen.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:07 am
Ashi lept at Zen who quickly dogded the attack and got Ashi in the back  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:10 am
Star looked surprised, though Sora just continued watching. "How can Zen do that?" Star asked. "Though he's blind, he knows how to defend himself, just like we do," Sora explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:12 am
Ashi flew behind Zen and went to hit him in the back but Zen quickly did a back-flip over Ashi  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:17 am
Star watched Zen in silence. Sora smiled. "Hey Star." "Yeah?" "maybe you and i can spare after them." "Yeah right... You WANT to lose?" "I'm not going to lose. I've gotten so fast you won't be able to see me..." "We'll just see about that..." After that, Sora and Star watched Ashi and Zen in silence, though they both smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:19 am
After awhile Ashi and Zen bowed to each other and walked over to the others  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:42 am
Sora nodded and Star and Sora got up. They walked to the middle of the clearing and faced each other, about 7 feet away. "Don't worry Ashi or Zen," Sora said to them, though keeping her eyes on Star. "We used to fight a lot, but we'll be careful," Star finished. Star pulled out a sword that she had on her back while Sora made her light sword. Star didn't look surprised. "Ready?" "Let's go." Sora took a step like she was going to run, then disappeared with speed, reappearing behind Star and about to slice her arm, but Star had turned around already and blocked the attack with her own sword.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:30 am
(i meant who's dating who.....))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:44 pm
((oh. Uh... Sora is with Ashi and i believe Star was going to be in love with Zen.... sweatdrop ))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games