Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:01 pm
(that and a severe case of writer's block, sorry about all of that)

Rae moved in carefully to make sure Medadrax was gone. When she reached where he once stood, all she found was a robotic clone. "I don't believe it, he tricked us." Rae said, angered by this discovery.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:11 am
(cool Undertaker, dude.)
"What next?! This just ticks me off, where could he be hiding?!" B yelled in frustration, he quickly calmed down, "Maybe he isn't who we should focus on now, what about the energies? Are they getting stronger? Can anyone tell who the other two sources are yet?"  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:45 am
(Just glad to have ya back!)

Subsiding his own anger, although his sister was throwing a bit of a fit, Raze replied, "I'm sure Ionex, Murdoc, or Xeros have isolated the source of the energies if nothing else by now. What actions they are taking however...I haven't a clue, yet."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:54 pm
Rae picked up the robot's head and tossed it aside when her comminucator went off. "Go for Rae." She replied. "Rae, you might want to get back here, in addition to the large energy readings that we already picked up, Randy's located 5 smaller Ranger energy readings in the downtown area." Rusty said. "So, Medadrax brought back the Terror Rangers? Just great." Rae said.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:34 am
Tommy began to go on the move, his two companions had almost enough energy to break from him, but even then they would stick close together for they all had the same goal. (Sorry, I've been seriously worried about my grandma and stuff, plus inspection is coming up, there's gonna be a change in locks on the front doors of the building and all that sorta stuff and I haven't been able to use my friend's computer for a while because we got in an arguement, now I feel like I'm rambling and didn't need to say all that stuff.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:24 am
(it's all good, just as long as you don't totally forget about us, it's all good)

Rae returned to the mansion, where Randy greeted her with the bad news. "Somehow Medadrax has revived the Terror Rangers and they're on the loose downtown." Randy said. "Great, that's the last thing we need. Any idea as to what the other energy sources are?" Rae asked. "None yet. Right now we need to focus on stopping the Terror Rangers before they level the city." Randy replied. "I'm sick of sitting around, let's go show those Ranger wannabes what happens when you mess with the real thing." Rusty said as the he and the others activated their Morphers. "Astro Force, power up!" They shouted as they morphed and teleported downtown.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:02 pm
(No worries. Just glad to have ya back again!)

"You say that Medadrax was a fake?" Ionex questioned the twins, having given their report of the situation. "Impressive, given that my scanners didn't detect the lack of organic life signs."

"Regardless, we have a new threat apparently, courtesy of our intended target if I'm not mistaken. These Terror Rangers...though they must be dangerous, why do I get the feeling that they may just be a distraction?" Alvalon asked aloud, hoping it would inspire some in depth thought.

'In the mean time, I'm going to look into these energies...I just got a really bad feeling go down my spine,' Xeros thought, as he remained in his seat and began to meditate. It looked as if he was still fixated with the current conversation, yet his mind was elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:56 pm
Downtown, the Rangers faced off with their evil counterparts. "So, I see you decided to crawl back out from whatever gutter you were hiding in." Rusty said as he and the others took fighting stances. "This time, it is you who will not survive." The Blue Terror Ranger said as he and the others charged at the Astro Rangers.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:12 pm
(I take it you've made up with said friend though?)
"With those Terror Rangers in the city, I'm afraid I must go for a while. I have to make sure of my family's and L's safety."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:56 pm
"That would be for the best," Murdoc replied, knowing full well how important making sure everyone close to you is safe. Especially at a time like this.

"Am I going to be able to go out there and shock someone into a coma soon??" Void asked, clearly acting out of being impatient. His whole family, Murdoc included, just sighed at this remark. This was typical of him.

"Soon as we locate the energy sources and are able to confront them, you will be sent out with anyone who goes, ok?" Alvalon comforted his brother.

"Great! Then let's hurry it up!"  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:40 pm
Downtown, the Rangers continued to do battle with their evil counterparts. "Make it easy and give up." The Red Terror Ranger said as he swung his fist, which Randy managed to dodge. "No, what would have been easy was if you just stayed gone after we destroyed you." Randy replied as he tried to kick the Red Terror Ranger. Meanwhile, Lisa and the Yellow Terror Ranger went at it, matching each other move for move. "Kinda like fighting in a mirror, huh?" The evil Ranger said as she went on the attack. "Yeah, and I don't like the reflection at all." Lisa shot back as she drew her Astro Staff and swung it at Terror Yellow's head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:27 pm
(Been a tad quiet around here, huh? Lets try to get it going again!)

"I understand Void's impatience...which I'm starting to sympathize with. If we can not isolate the location of the energies, then let us go after another threat," Katonos mentioned, starting to become irate of not being able to take action.

"No, we will need you two," Alvalon ordered, "As for our Ranger friends, I will allow Rune and Raze to relieve any stress they have for being duped and request they aid them."  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas