Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
The 7 deadly sins & Heavenly Virtues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:59 pm
aura"ill just wait here, you have fun......and dount sin too much"
oblivion gave her a dissplesded look
obliv"lets go"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:43 am
"OK hang on a sec. I just need to go get something we're going to go heist a bank in the broad daylight." Brad disappeared and reappeared a moment later with a pair of plastic gloves and a flash grenade. "It's going be a drag since we're doing this in morning."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:12 pm

Milly blinked at him, "All I need is three things..." she took out of her pocket was a card of ace and a butter knife. Milly then grabbed a hair pin out, "I broke in ALOT of things with just these three things." She said as she put them away.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:42 am
Brad looked at Milly confused. "Let me guess, all three items are meant for getting locked doors open?" Brad then shook his head. "It's a good thing today is Sunday."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:58 pm
aura"looks like the world revoles normaly"
oblivion made his way to the door
"i guess it dose"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:33 pm
"So just to get things straight, just in case I misheard things. I teleporting inside a bank vault to heist some cash and Milly what again?" Brad said putting on the plastic gloves and putting the grenade in his back pocket.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:58 pm

"I'll steal some food for you, simple!" Milly played with her bunny ears.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:21 pm
Brad nodded his head in agreement. "OK then." He walked over to the child and put his hand on her shoulder. "Brace yourself." The two then vanish in a flash of red light.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:36 am

Milly went wide eyed, when the red light engulf them, taking them to another place.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:52 am
Name: Shae
Specie: Angel
Sin/Virtues: charity
Personality: Kind, Smart, and giving
Bio: A angel who
HATES the sins thinking its corrupting her older sister's mind. she loves to give things to help a person out. She remembers her past life very well, she wishes her older sister would remember her more then anything in the world.
Weapon: Magic and her staff
Appearance:

User Image

(Jazzy is gone so Wrath and Charity is open, well Charity was open... Wrath is up for grabs now.... )  

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:20 am
The two then appeared in a shadowy alleyway in the city. Brad walked into the sunny bright city bustling with people. Building and stores all side by side. "OK Milly, we're here." He called out to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:50 pm

"YEPPY!" She felt a little sick from the teleportation, "So what now?" Milly looked up at him.

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:22 pm
Brad glanced around."Well, how bout we do what we agreed on. You steal me some food and I'll steal some cash." Brad went silent. "On second thought, I have an idea that just save us some time. I'll steal some cash, and we can go get something to eat, and depending on how much I steal you can eat all you want. Does that sound good, or do you really want to steal something?" Brad said looking down at the child.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:23 am

"The whole point is I was suppose to go out and steal! My inner sin is making me, irritated. I made a promise to not steal from the group, and I haven't stolen any thing in a while!" Milly swiped Brad's Cigarette box, and held it in front of him.

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:55 pm
Brad stared at the child as she held the carton of cigarettes. "Although I don't really care, ya mind givin' that back?" He held out his hand. "Besides, it's useless to you."  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff