Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Lake
Small forest by the lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:07 pm
"Isabella nodded and took the laptop in he rposession. She sighed softly, and knew he rmagic wa sup to date. She snappped ehr ifingers as all three were in some nice warm clothing. It was cold even for creatures.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:37 pm
"Do you notice something different Tisin" Keal asked
"Yea, I know what wrong here. All magical abilities shouldn't work. Russia's planning something?" Tisin cleared up

Message from Cole , there's a hotel on the block your on, head straight then you should see a hotel named Courtyard Marriott, and the city your in is in Moscow. One more thing No magic I figured that the Russian military and us know the last hing we need is more people knowing and doing chaos, alright no magic. Understand.  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:25 pm
"Guys, have you not looked up my history? I used to live in Russia, the witches from here has already taught me how to break through their little sheild.. "

Isabella scoffed, rolling her eyes. She walked past the males, approaching the hotel. She sighed softly, examining it.

"Not too shabby.."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:16 pm
:Cole took out your shield long time ago when he was Evil and before he had his team." Keal said

"Then he did some .......modifications to it.Whatever that shield did Cole made it to negate all Spells, magic, potions, whatever , except for Cole and Free. that is of course when Free came to his life." Tisin explained

"We have reached destination." Shrade from the laptop said to the group.  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:50 pm
Isabella stopped wlaking, turning around with a sharp glare.

"Who the hell told him it was alright to take away my sheild?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:27 pm
"I repeat Pure evil. He was so evil he couldn't be described how evil.But than he used it for another purpose, to make sure the people that live in this planet have a great life. You know treated as a freak and misunderstood. The new Cole would find you and bring you to his world." Keal explained

"Everybody, I'll pay for the room we'll be staying" Tisin suggested.

"No need, Cole has payed the room for your qaurters. He is wating for you at C14" Shrade from the laptop explained  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:17 pm
Isabella's dark eyes were filled with hate at the moment. She turned around, walking into the hotel. She went to the front desk, giving one of her famous sweet smiles to the aldy at the front desk> For that moment it look as if she were perfectly fine.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:59 pm
"What ever your going to do don't anything illegal. In Russia they're just as bad as us. Just letting you know." Keal said to her

"We're going to C14 " Tisin said "If you find yourself in trouble....." He wen't to her and whispered "don't use magic. Whatever the case is."

"Hurry up Tisin, let Isabella do what she does, I'm sure she can take care of herself even with out THAT" Keal said."Come on lets go."  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:56 pm
Isabella closed her eyes listening to Tisin. She smiled and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. She looked at the female who watched her carefully.

"What do you want?"She asked sternly, her accent was thick.

"I am Isabelle Katerina Vladimir...I want to ask questions to you bout this little myuthical issue.."

ISabella's accent was Romanaina and thick. Her eyes were pitch black, as she hoppe dover the counter. he fnags wer epoke dout. She sat on the counter,c rossing eh rlegs, as she looked at her nails, and then at the woman who was abit frieghtned.

"I do not know what you are talking about.."She lied obviously.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:31 pm
They have approached C14. With Cole eagerly to see them again.

"Fell's how you doing? I hope well." Cole said to the guys. When he saw free he knew that he was many steps a head."I know you guys are upset that Free put himself unconscious. But I won't worry about that."

"But Cole he give's us info without him we 20 steps behind." Keal told Cole how a big deal it was.

"Not likely." Tisin said. "If I know Free like I know him than.....Oh my gosh. The laptop." Tisin was worried that the key to the mission was in the laptop.  

SSJChocolate

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:58 pm
Isabella forgot to give the laptop back to the guys. HShe was busy downstairs handling a mortal who knew more than she shoulder. ISabella stepped off the counter, her black eyes could sense the fear sweating off of her. he rlips curled into a sadistic smirk. Isabella grabbed her throat before she ahd the chance to run. She slammed the female's body into the wall.

"Tell me what you know!"

"Isabelle..please..Show me Mercy..I only know that someone is going toc check in tomorrow planning something. he is going to be in the presidental suite."

Isabella smirked, and squeezed her neck, breaking her bones, and licking the blood from her neck. She inhaled a small breath, before sinking her teeth into her, draining almost all of ehr blood. She dropped the female's body out a window in the snow, wlaking back upstairs with the laptop. She opened the door, wiping blood from he rlips.

"Hello.."She told them in a still pissed off voice.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:30 am
When Cole saw the boys come through the door. "Fellas I'm glad you guys are not in trouble. I see Free made the ultimate apology. But he's still alive."

"Cole what are we going to do now. Free the smartest man is.....disabled." Tisin asked

"Easy we keep going" Keal said to him

"Guys Free has made the key on finishing this mission quickly. If I know Free Like I know him Than he should ......have....it....in,,WHERE"S THE LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Isabella has it.." Keal said calmly"And Tisin gave it to Isabella."

"Damn it" Cole said .  

SSJChocolate

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:35 am
"Am I invisible, I am right here."

She held up the laptop with a dull look. She sighed softly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:47 pm
"WHAT THE....how did...forget it. As long this building is our quarters the last person, please lock the door." Cole begged the team.

"Sorry Cole but I just wanted to see your reaction." Keal said.

Thanks Isabella." Cole said after she gave the laptop."That's our Keal, the most humorous yet foolish." Cole said" Now then, I need you people to look at these folders on his desktop, what do you see?"

"Nothing but folders with data." Keal said.

"What are we suppose to find? There just folders with Free's stuff." Tisin said.

"Keep looking." Cole said to them  

SSJChocolate

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:51 pm
"Ever first letter of each folder. The numbers are in steps. Punctuation is in steps." Free from the laptop said.

"That's old school Intel" Keal said.

"This type of information usage is barely used in this generation at Earth or Zero" Free said from the Laptop  
Lake

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff