Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:02 pm
Erik stopped before the park and took in the statement just made by the being that resided in Road. He was quiet at first, then shook his head, as if that would make it go away. "Well, I'd appreciate it if you stayed out of me and my girlfriend's head. By the way, not to be rude or anything, but...what the hell are you exactly?" he wondered.

As soon as the message was sent, Maura grabbed Erik's shirtwith oth hands and pulled him close to her. "Come on~! Let's be kids again!" she whipsered to him. There was a bright smile on her face, and she began to pull him towards the swings. She sat in the seat and Erik began to push her.

"You've gained weight since I last pushed you on a swing!" Erik joked. Maura didn't think it was very funny and kicked (though she missed) at him while coming back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:26 pm
'What am I, you ask??? I'm a demon of the sorts....or in most fairytails I'd be known as a water Imp.',it said with an eeire smile on it's face and laughs in his head, a crazy almost insane laugh. 'I promise not to go to anyone else's consciousness, except yours and this girls, since imprisoned here...'
Road hung upside-down in the jungle-gym laughing, then flipped down. She headed over to the swings. "May I join you guys??",she asked politely with a smile on her face.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:43 pm
Erik was trying not to look at Road to make it look as if nothing was happening between them, but the laugh was just too much. It wasn't really her fault, but at the same time he couldn't help but turn and give her a weird look. But noticing that just plain old Road had asked to join them on the other swing, he stopped and answered, "Oh! Sorry, uh, yeah go ahead."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:01 pm
"Thanks!",Road said with a smile and sat on the swing next to Maura and swung by herself.
'Thank you for letting her swing beside you guys.....',it said to Erik in a kind voice.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:48 pm
Emmy was on the swings, swinging "Road look at how high im going!" she looked over at road giggling  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:52 am
Bachi spotted everyone at the swings, enjoying themselves greatly. Kiki on the other hand was looking around for something to do. "Kiki, would you like to build a sand castle with me?" she asked, almost...was that a blush on her cheek?

Kiki smiled brightly at her, "Heck yeah!" she said with excitment. She grabbed hold of Bachi's hand and pulled her to the sand box, ploping her down beside her. "We will make the best sand castle of all time Bachi," she said, trying to push the and togather, but failing.

Bachi smiled in amusement as Kiki's inocents, "We need water Kiki, I'll go get us some." she said, getting up and walking over to the water fontian. Bachi glanced un-nervingly over at Raod and the demon within her, 'Watch what you say...Kiki may, by chance, drop in on what you say...' she warned.

Kiki looked at the sand and waited for the water. She had never made a sand castle beofre....

((Sorry it took so long. I had someone over this weekend.))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:28 pm
Maura was done with the swings for now and she swung highest of them all. "All right everybody here I go! I'm gonna jump!" she announced. The swings were built into a large sand pit as most park swingsets were, so she had no worries about hurtin herself.

"Don't do it Maura!" Erik warned still behind the swings. "Everyone'll see up your skirt!"

"So what? You're the only boy here and it's not like you've never seen 'em!" she laughed. She pushed twice more and finally she let herself go flying off. She heeded Erik's waring and held the back of her thighs to keep it from flying up, but let it go when right before she hit the ground for balance. "Ta-daa!!" she sang throwing her arms into the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:00 pm
Road laughed and watched Emmy. "Good job!"
'I know that Bachi....',it said back to Bachi.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:43 pm
Erik was amazed that she actually listened to him about something for once. He ran past the swings and scooped her up spinning her around. "Maura that was great! That's the highest I've ever seen you go!" he congratulated kissing her cheeks multiple times.

Se laughed and wiggled out of his grip kissing him back. "Thank you Erik! Now calm down, you're overdoing it!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:57 am
Bachi returned to the sandbox with a bucket she had found, filled to the brim with the water. She poured it into the sand beside Kiki. She looked up and smiled, just catching Maura jumping from the swings.

Kiki giggled as the sand became wet beside her, splashing a little on the jacket Erik had lent her, she still had it on. She grabbed at the sand and started to pile it on. "Emmy, you should come help! you to Road. In fact, we should all build a sand castle!" she said with a giggle, throwing up the sand.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:19 pm
Road...feeling something in the pit of her stomach....like acceptance...not knowing she jumped off her swing and landed on the ground prefectly like Maura. "Okay!",Road said happily and went over to the sandbox. "Kiki you have sand in your hair.",Road laughed and started to pick out thhe wet sand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:58 pm
Maura joined them in the sand and began to help Bachi build. Erik stood close by, unable to join this activity because of his hands. Hopefully by tomorrow, they'd be well enough to use.

Maura looked and saw him sitting there and sighed. "Oh, poor Erik!" she said sympathetically. She could see how he wanted to join them but couldn't.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:23 pm
Bachi smiled at Kiki and giggled, she was having fun. She looked over at Emmy with a wink, waving her hand to tell her to join them. She looked at Erik, "Well, he can help by looking for things to put on the castle!" she said cheerfully, more for Kiki's sake. If she thought about the guilt...no telling what would happen.

Kiki giggled as Road carefully picked the wet sand out of her hair, it tickled. She was very ticklish, but she didn't want anyone to know.

A mischievous smiled rolled up Bachi's face, relizeing Kiki was ticklish. She would use that for later...
Her smile faded a little. Kiki seemed to be paying attention to Road more then Bachi. She didn't like that one bit. This just wouldn't do at all. It's not that Bachi felt Kiki was hers, it was just...well, you know. Kiki was her master. And a little more then that to her...

Kiki picked up sand between her hands, letting it fall between her fingers. "Lets make the biggest castle this city has ever seen!" she said, looking at Road, then turned her head a little to Bachi, "It will be something we all make together," her smile was pure, and her eyes sparkled. Bachi couldn't look away. She was her master, she just had this feel about her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:01 pm
Emmy jumped off the swing after it was almost to a stop pretending it was a far jump. she ran over to the others in the sand box and went to Roads side smiling "YAY! sounds fun!" she giggled  

Emmy K Elric

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:26 pm
Erik smiled and stood up, dusting the sand off his pants. "I'll go find some sticks and rocks and stuff! It's going to look incredible!" he said runinng off. He ran over to a tree, jumping and grabbing onto a low hanging branch. He cracked off a few twigs and let go, the pain shooting through his hands. He hid it well and continued to collect little rocks and stones along the way.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games