Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:30 am
Hey finalus, thanks for joining the guild. Have fun, post often & remain active! We look forward to your comments~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:40 am
O.o Misty, I heart your avi's new look. Very smexy.

<(^.^)>
Aki  

Akiterra

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Xx-DarkMajesty-xX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:27 am
Hey I'm DarkMajesty but u can call me Dark. First of all I would like to thank Misty Marina for introducing this guild to me ^^
Well some basic info: I live in Canada. I like to meet new people and love to chat and roleplay. I'm outgoing, smart and kind. If u want to know some more about me just check out my profile.
~Dark~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:30 am
Welcome to the guild Dark  

Atomsk81793

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:19 am
You'll fit right in, Dark. Welcome to the guild.

I'll toss out a few more welcomes to finalus, Animerockerfan154, ilovelinda29, Radiant_H, Masq, and DemonNeko. Sorry if I may have missed anyone. ^^;

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:04 am
Welcome Dark to the guild! I hope that you will find many interesting people to meet & things to do here. Feel free to jump right in & post away! Welcome others & post often & most of all stay active. Looking forward to your comments!  

Misty Marina

II-Dogg-II

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:40 am
Welcome Dark to the guild biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:46 am
Thnx everyone heart  

Xx-DarkMajesty-xX

dreamsagexna

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:22 pm
My name's...well, I have many - just call me Dreams.

First of all, thanks to Misty Marina for introducing me here.

Okay... I'm originally from Puerto Rico, but am now living in Arizona while I study game design. I'm also an artist-in-training, and will probably show a couple of my stuff here. smile

I don't talk all that often, but I'm always available, and if anyone's got some kind of problems and just wants to vent it out, you know who to find. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:30 pm
Anyung-hasayo^^

I'm Pocket Asian, but you can call me Pocket! I am Korean and Mexican and I'm a really nice to person, but also a little bit shy.  

Sailor Rawr

SparkyArchy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:57 pm
Name: SparkyArchy (most ppl jus call me Sparky tho)
About Me: Hyper, Over imaginative, I LUV TO RUN!, I have a Maplestory account with the same name =3 (extra note: i use Kitty Faces Such as
=3
=^.^=
=^^=
ALOT!)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:01 pm
Hi Dreams & Pocket, welcome to our guild. We hope that you will like it enough to want to always pop in to post a few comments. Feel free to jump right in. Any questions, just ask. Try to stay active & welcome others as well. Cya around~  

Misty Marina

dreamsagexna

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:11 pm
Misty Marina
Hi Dreams & Pocket, welcome to our guild. We hope that you will like it enough to want to always pop in to post a few comments. Feel free to jump right in. Any questions, just ask. Try to stay active & welcome others as well. Cya around~

I'll try. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:20 pm
biggrin hey everyone im xXLil NicoXx. Im 14 and im Puerto Rican. When u really get to know me im a very cool person xp . I dont have a lot of money in this game so my character looks very simple but, i still think my character looks good. So ya so far thats it happy to be in this guild nd happy to meet all of u xp .  

xXLil NicoXx

Holy Sora Sky

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:25 pm
mrgreen Hi everyone. My name is Sora mrgreen I'm one of ur goofy, care-free members lol I'm nice to get along with and I'm pretty smart. I know a lot about anime and science stuff. Also the pc!! I usually to program stuff,and I like hangin out with friends. Somehow i like fighting with swords then any other weapons sweatdrop ...only if it's anything except a big laser canons or Giant bombs lol I like kingdom hearts and I have the 2 personalities of Sora and Roxas. (One Loud and Happy other Moody and silent) ninja heh heh Thats all i pretty much can think of right now sweatdrop
Later guys cool  
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games