Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:35 pm
Matthew kissed her gently. "I don't want to hurt you...So don't answer that...Although it pisses me off that I don't know. I wont force you..I love you to much.."

[[writers bllock..]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:45 pm
Cassidy shook her head. She kissed him back. "No. I'll tell you. I love you and if it means that much I'll tell you whatever you want to know." She nodded her head softly. "Truly. It's okay. I want to be completely honest with you... so go ahead. Ask away"  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:53 pm
Matthew laughed nervously..."I can't remeber what I wanted to know..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:02 pm
Cassidy rolled her eyes and pulled him down on her. "Fine. Don't ask. But know this, I'll tell you anything you want to know." She said gently but firmly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:26 pm
Matthew smiled gently. "I'd rather not have my dad come home to us laying in the garden looking like were about to have sex.." He snickerd and pulled Cassidy to her feet. "I think persuing with the wedding is a good idea. You may univite Jordan if you want.."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:35 pm
Cassidy sighed. "Fine. You just ruin all my fun!" She snickered, getting up. "See I knew you'd be nothing like Keegan" She teased softly, kissing his cheek. "No... He can come. I trust your judgement" She said simply, shrugging her shoulders  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:48 pm
"Hes planning something, I don't want to disapoint you if he ruiens it.." Matthew sighed and looked sadly at the floor. He took her hand and started running.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:53 pm
"Well then I'll kick his a**. No one will ruin my wedding if I can help it. Besides. You don't disappoint me" Cassidy laughed softly, running along with him, "Where are we going?" She asked gently as they ran.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:56 pm
Matthew smiled. "Home, where else.." matthew let go of he rhand and started to strip down to his boxers. Flying above the water he dove in smiling he popped above water and waved at Cassidy.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:20 pm
Cassidy shook her head laughing at him. "Stripper much?!" She exclaimed. "Didn't expect that." She waved at him smiling widely "You're full of little surprises."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:27 pm
"Get me a pole darling, I'm an amazing Dancer!" He squeeled as he got out of the water and stole her shirt. "Come swimming.."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:31 pm
"Well I'll get you a pole as a wedding present!" She laughed and took off her skirt, diving gracefully into the pool. "There!" She swam over to him "Happy? But you told me I wasn't allowed to not have clothes on. Clothes at all times you said." She smiled  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:42 pm
"Well.." Matthew pulled off her jeans and smiled putting them at the side of the pool. "Underwares fine..Just don't go perading around in it.."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:47 pm
Cassidy rolled her eyes. "What if I want to?" She laughed and kissed him gently. She lifted herself out of the pool and began parading around the pool. "Hmm lets go inside eh?" She laughed and headed towards the door  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:09 pm
'i don't want jordan gawking at you.." He beat her to the door and grabbed he rpulling her back into the pool...He smiled and kissed her. "Please.."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games