Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Member Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Todou Akira

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:22 pm
Hi! ^^ I am Kelci! I really love Ouran High School Host Club! I am 13 and my birthday is on March 2! I like Japan Culture and me and my friends each have our own characters from the series and I am supposed to be Haruhi but I cant be sure... stare Please be my friend and thank you for letting me into this guild!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:45 am
Hello there! whee
I'm very new to Gaia, though when I was younger my sister made me an account. My name is Autumn and I live in the United States in Wisconsin. I like anime(Ouran, Death Note), manga(Ouran, Death Note, Fruits Basket, and others), writing fanfictions, and many other things. I dislike Twilight(don't ask why) and super popular/full of it people.

That's only a little about me. Sorry if I seem totally stupid around here. I want to become more familiar with the community here. It'll just take me awhile. sweatdrop  

Kaorulicious

Mischievous Jinx

Fashionable Mage

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:32 pm
Hey my name is Mallory and I'm 13 years old. Soon to be 14 in two months 3nodding I love anime, drawing, listening to music, hanging with friends, and acting retarted with friends. xd I cosplay Hunny, Deidara, and Haruhi Suzumiya and soon will be cosplay Grell from Kuroshitsuji 4laugh I also love Hikaru heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:27 am
hello i am Meina ^_^ im here cause like ya i love ouran high and pretty much alot of anime  

MeinaAeon

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100

TehRandomSushi

2,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:52 am
You can call me Sushi, I'm a HUGE fan of Ouran like a whole bunch of my other friends. Some other mangas I read are Naruto, Shugo Chara, Fairy Tail, Vampire Knight, Fruits Basket, Meru Puri, and +Anima. My favorite character in OHSHC is Hikaru, he is so funny!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:14 pm
Hi, you can call me Sparky. Ouran is awesome. I also like Fullmetal Alchemist, Soul Eater, and yaoi. I dislike people who don't get sarcasm. I love pocky.  

Forever_the_spy

Anemone_Danger

Unbeatable Hunter

13,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:45 pm
Hello my name is Janelle
I am 23 yrs-old I certinly hope I am not the oldest member lol
i like anime(duh) manga(double duh) fashion sewing sweet and savory foods RPGsfighting games soba udon ramen....well noddles lol. I also love to teach kids to to play pokemon >.< they always ask me lol i also draw and write...oh and im so hot for the hitachiins lol
i dislike mushrooms and jellyfish and any kind of bugs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:29 pm
well my name is Omar but my friends call me Rafa and iguana, you can callme whatever you want xD

im from Mexico, in a city call Veracruz, im 21 and i love anime, manga, comic, im a friki xD

i love ouran! im the only male within my friends who like ouran so i came here to meet people who likes it too

and sorry for my bad english Dx  

iguanoide

Chocolalala XD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:25 am
Hi! thanks for accepting me!!! ^_^
My real name is Marina, but you can call me Choco! I'm 15 years old, I like to draw, photography, bake biggrin , hang with friends, watch tv, and surf the web
My english may have some mistakes, cuz it's not my first language.. sweatdrop
My favorite hosts are the Hitachiin twins, cuz they are funny, and immature!!! (like me! ... well I try to be funny.. )
and my second favorite is Tamaki, because he is kind and hilarious heart
I like many other stuff but that's it for now biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:24 pm
Hello! I'm Alice Misa White, but you can call me Alice!
I love to draw, bake, hang out with my friends, surf the web, listen to music, and watch anime.
My favorite animes are Ouran, Lucky Star, Death Note, and A Little Snow Fairy Sugar.
I read much manga from the above animes and many more where that comes from!
My favorite hosts are the Hitachiin twins, followed by Mori and Honey. <3

I hope to make many new friends here! ^U^  

mangacraz00

JessGee13

O.G. Phantom

13,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:14 am
*waves* Konichiwa~! My real first name is Jessica, but I'd much prefer being called Bin. I'm 18 and pretty much an all around otaku and fan girl. I heart Ouran Host Club so much! It has easily taken the place as my all time favorite anime. I've watched the series three times since discovering it in... I think it was around August sometime. One time was to just figure out which twin was which! sweatdrop My favorite host is probably Tamaki. He's just so spaztastic and sweet at the same time!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:18 am
My Name is Badrul... Just Call Me Bad... Hehe.. Dont think me as a bad person.. haha.. im from malaysia.. i really like ouran high school specially the twins.. hahaha... One more nice to meet you all.. hehe mrgreen biggrin  

Nobuharu Higashiyama

AlyKitt_RyukaI

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:23 am
name: Aly(or Kitt)
likes: rock music, blue, teal, alternative music, and tattoos
dislikes: pop music, pink, and icky-sweet food

if it's any consolation to you all, my Grunny's name is Mori
3nodding
and thanks for lettin' me in
:3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:15 pm
Name: Bsakura42 (and no i do not like Naruto, it's from tsubasa!)
Like: alternative music, anime and mange (Ouran [of course], fruits basket, tsubasa, death note etc.)Dislike: country music, idiots, greasy food.

And [as alykitt said] incase you want to know, my devil imp plusie's name is Karou! (My best friend has one and his name is Hikaru! XD)  

Rinoa Caraway-Heartilly

Wealthy Guildswoman

6,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Alice_Abyss

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:55 pm
Hello, I'm MelancholyStudios, but you may call me Mella. I am 15 years old, I'm a girl. I love to watch anime, read manga, read books, draw realistic/anime, play MMORPGs and RPGs, and... being on a computer, period. I am please to be a part of this guild, and hope to me good friends with all.

~  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces