Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:31 pm
"hmm well im just speculating on what spell s/he could have used"
((moves to the hospital wing))

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:31 pm
User Image Andrew walked out of the greenhouse area and headed back towards the castle to the hospital wing to have his injury taken care of.  

Oshenukhar

freddydursley

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:26 am
User Image Freddy took a seat on the bench in the Clock tower court yard and opened the letter.

Dear Frederick,

I hope this letter finds you in good spirits, Mom and myself are doing well but we have some very important information that we need to discuss with you and I can no longer wait, we were going to tell you over break but we wanted you to know asap.

Your mother and I as you know raised you for someone else. We told you that the other person was Your late aunt Rebecca Dursley, but there is no Rebecca Dursley, you do have a late aunt Rebecca but she is Rebecca Crawford, her husband and her died while on vacation in Majorca. They had no children. You are the son of one Reginald Vernon Dursley and Florence May Dursley. Fred, your father and mother have disappeared there is not a trace of them left, I am not sure if they are alive or not but please know that we believe them to be witches and wizards of foriegn birth and that is why there is not trace of them anymore.

Myself and your mother do love you as one of our own and we still trust that you know we are purebloods just as you are. We feel that you will need to discover your trueself by finding your birth parents. We still welcome you into our home as long as you still agree that the only true witch and wizard are purebloods, your mother, my wife being a descendant of Orion Black, still live by the motto of the Noble house of Black, Tuojours Pur. We hope that you will forgive us for not telling you this sooner but we felt that since you are training to become a productive pureblood wizard, as your mother, siblings and I have that you should know the truth.

Always
Your Father
Alphard Henery Knott

Your Mother
Ursa Heather Black-Knott.

User Image

Freddy stared at the revelation, and the crest that he saw at the end of the letter the crest of his adoptive family not his true family. Frustrated Freddy began to ponder about where his parents are and who they are, were they alive? The frustration took a hold as his tears hit the crest on the letter.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:55 pm
*returns out side singing in elven as a i walk around*
*song sounds as if it has some kind of elven magic in it*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:46 am
User Image

Walks down to the lake before walking a little ways to this little cliff almost. Takes a seat before pulling out books, note pad, and the food i stuffed into it. Then proceeds to nibble on a sandwich while reading over the notes.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:08 pm
User Image
*ambria walks quickly being careful not to trip, to the eastern side of hogwarts and stops in front of the womping willow*
"hmmm " *she flips pages of her book and lands on the one thats bookmarked* "ok so its here" *she walks up to the womping willow and pushes a not down, it abidingly moves, and the willow is asleep.* "yes i did it!" *she starts to climb it and when shes up in a crooked branch and comfy she pulls out some pumpkin juice and a entertaining book, She starts to read* " how cool is this?" *she asks herself*

tealflower1928

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:54 pm
User Image
Crystal walks down to the lake, book under her arm. She finds a tree to lean against and plops down next to it. She begins reading her book.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image
*ambria climbs down the willow and heads back to the castle, having finished her juice and book*  

tealflower1928

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:36 pm
User Image
Crystal decides she is done reading for the day. She picks herself up and heads back to the castle, thinking about what she just read.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:40 am

*heads to my usual spot then starts building walls of vines so no one can see what im doing*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:00 pm
User Image
Crystal comes tearing down the path, veers off and dives headfirst into the lake!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:14 pm
* ambria was walking to the lake for a midnight swim, when suddenly crystal came rushing down the path and literaly jumped head first into the lake, I dropped all my stuff and took off my cloak and went in after her* "whats the matter??? Are you okay?? You really scared me." *I say when her head comes up*  

tealflower1928

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image
Crystal's head pops up to Ambria panicking over her. "I'm freezing!!" She puts one hand to her head, the shock of the cold water had given her a migraine.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:35 pm
*Kat the houseelf wanders out Old bag filled with Jelly bean cookies under her arm*
"What!?!?Students...."
*Kat Panicks and tiwitches uncontrollably*
"I...I...I..."
*Kat grabs bag of cookies and pours them out into the water*
"I Had to dispose of the cookies somehow..."
*Stares at student struggling to get out of the freezing water*
"Oh. Poor thing. Come to the Giggling Pear. Kat go make you warm Hot chocolate and some Good nice Sugar cookies fresh from the oven"
*Kat beckons student and runs off the the giggling Pear to go make some warm Hot chocolate.*  

XxKittieKatzxX

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:43 pm
*ambria offers crystal a hand * "come on lets go get some hot coco with marshmallows and cookies. whata ya say?" * she says*  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff