Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:05 am
Soq's Name: Meena
Soq's Picture: User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Meena is a very family orientated mare, she's a mate and mother in waiting, hoping to be both as she looks up to her mother who found a loving mate, and raised seven foals, that went on to make a very large family tree. She is a loving Auntie.
She isn't incredibly adventurous, but likes a laugh, and tries to look on the good side of her life, despite having the feeling that there is a large hole in it where her own family should be. She would be a very loyal companion.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?: A similar family orientated soul, a stallion that's looking to settle down. Can be slightly livelier than her, or maybe a bit more grumpy, but must love her and only her. She will not take kindly to being one of many conquests. She could probably be persuaded to go travelling for a while, but eventually she would want kids with her suitor.

OOC: Colours/type don't matter, I might draw the line at neon-ness though. And she would not fall for anyone truly evil

How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: RP
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious

Edit: Please only contact me if you are absolutely serious about rp'ing. I do not wish to start any more rps that do not finish with this Soq >_<;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:37 am
Soq's Name: Ostara
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Ostara is on the move. An innate force drives her to some unknown goal and strangely enough she unwittingly follows. 'Stara is not known for such reckless behavior. She is generally a quite calculating, observant and knowledgeable usdia. She's an optimist and is willing to be anyone's friend. Unbeknownst to her, she is searching for her life-mate.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Compatible personality, and possibility of traveling with her until she finds my persona's teepee in the mounains.
My teepee and Plot Thread
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM; MotherAzu
RP or non-RP?: RP, but I'm lax about how much and how often. I have a life too. ;3
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious, life-mate

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:48 pm
Soq's Name: Alice
Soq's Picture: (don't have the cert yet)
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Alice is nosy. She likes finding out all there is to know and exploring every nook and cranny of any location. This, obviously, lands her in constant trouble, which is terrifying considering she has the mentality of a child.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? She needs someone she can rely on and feel safe with. She pretty much has the logistics of a perky fifteen-year-old girl, so she dreams of a perfect romance.
Note that this should be a real romance, where the two fall in love. They will, however, be driven away, as by Alice's plot. Please read the plot thoroughly, as I wish for the mate's owner to comply with this idea (some minor alterations are possible, of course).
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or aim (Farunix). Preferably aim. xD;
RP or non-RP?: I'd like this to be RPed either over aim or gaia PMs. My motivation for guild RPs is quite nonexistant as of late.
Flirt or serious relationship?: This will be a serious relationship, but it will only have one breeding, as Alice's plot goes. Also note that the breeding itself won't happen for a while until their storyline is further developed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:34 pm
Soq's Name: Marla
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Marla is not an easy mare to cope with. She can be reckless and unkind, and a vein of prankish nature carried over from foalhood still taints her personality to this day. As an amateur medium, she's more comfortable dealing with the dead than flesh and blood Soquili. She views herself as a protector of the deceased, and those who would seek to unearth or otherwise conjure them up for inappropriate purposes as enemies. Beneath that, she has a lively sense of humor - morbid though it may be - and a genuine sympathy for loss. Once she's put her mind to something, you can bet it'll happen, even if she ends up biting off more than she can chew in the process.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: Possibly someone with a similar take on matters of spirituality, so that they could relate to one another in that department. It's going to take her a while to warm up to anyone, so this would be a tremendous ice-breaker. If he disagrees with her methods, that's even better, as there's room for change. Failing that option, someone at least wise and worldly, a stable figure she could lean on when treading the between becomes dire. Anyone who could endure her volatile temper would also be a plus. I am open to other personalities and quirks, since I know those are somewhat strict guidelines. I'm not a stickler for edits or breeds or anything, though some complimenting aspects would be nice. Personally, I'm partial to greys and blacks, but interaction is going to be the most important deciding factor, so don't hesitate to poke me if you have something completely different.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, please.
RP or non-RP?: RP.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Most likely serious. I'm approachable with fling-plots, but it'll take a little more work to convince me, since Marla's not the get-pregnant-and-let-'em-off type.

Lady_Ourania

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:06 pm
Soq's Name: Virus
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: As you can probably guess by that sinister grin, Virus is not the nicest of Soquilis. If she had a goal in life, it would probably be to ruin the lives of others.
Her tongue is her strongest weapon. XD; Not because it's all scary and long, but because her words are laced with venom, and she knows exactly what to say to bring someone down. She's positively wicked.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Along with her love of hurting others, she's also quite fond of using others. It would not be unlike her to seek out a male that she finds attractive and attempt to have her way with him. Obviously offspring would not be a welcome result, but she's never been one to consider concequences.
For Virus, I'd actually quite like to pair her up with a mutant, or a Soquili that most others would NOT find attractive because they look freakish. That would be my first choice. My other choice would be a Kalona, or at a push an evil-looking edited regular. I'm not too fussed about colours as long as they're not uber-clashy.
Personality-wise, obviously the male would have to be pretty twisted to go with a girl like Virus. XD; Friendly freaks need not apply.
RP or non-RP?: Non-RP, although a bit of plotting would be good. IC I'd rather have a bit of a story to go with the pair instead of just a random fling.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Flirt  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:07 pm
Soq's Name: Sheol
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Sheol is very much a savage beast. He's of a violent nature, and it doesn't take much for him to lose his temper. As a result, he's constantly getting into fights. Not only with fellow Soquilis, but with other wild animals as well. XP; He's just not a happy bunny.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? o-o; That's really hard to say. What I don't want is a rape plot, so the mare would absolutely have to be the type that would want to do the nasty with this scary boy. Because that aspect of the personality is so important, breed doesn't matter to me at all in regards to Sheol. All I would ask is that the colours go together nicely (I'm thinking only darker/more natural colours as opposed to neon pink/yellow/etc).
RP or non-RP?: Non-RP, although a bit of plotting would be good. IC I'd rather have a bit of a story to go with the pair instead of just a random fling.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Flirt  

~Masamune~

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:34 pm
repost for separate partner

Soq's Name: Soul Lexis
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Soul Lexis is truly one unique character, if one can ever pinpoint it. While being a Kalona has it's perks, Soul doesn't always live up to the title. He's not bloodthirsty and nor is he violent....well, not like most people believe Kalonas to be. This male is the type to be seen leaning against a wall, observing everyone else and smirking at their antics. Should he find a crack in the system, he loves to slide his way in to work havoc on other peoples emotions. Acting like a friend or a mentor, even an admirer, Soul is suave when he makes his appearances. Though time will show his wild side that is reckless and chaotic. But be careful, there is no justice behind that grin of his. He has no concern or guilt for one's fate, and will easily throw others to the predators if it ensures his survival and entertainment.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? The mare must be either another Kalona or have some oddity/mutation to catch his eye.
1) Someone who's just as wild and free spirited, in a deviant manner of course. They would get along well by being amused with each other, but wouldn't mind killing one another either if given the chance. Think of the song by Pink, Please Don't Leave Me.
2) Someone weak for him to manipulate. Just another toy for this Kalona that wouldn't mind being his pawn.
How do you want others to contact you?: pm
RP or non-RP?: at least plotted
Flirt or serious relationship?: most likely fling but open to a serious pairing.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:35 pm
Repost with new information.

Soq's Name: Ijn
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Ijn is a sweet and rather gentle girl. At the moment she lives like a nocturnal creature sleeping in the day time but that does not make her a dark thing. She spends her time at night watching the moon, playing in the flowers or speaking with whatever company she may find herself in. Having grown out of her timid nature through training Ijn has become a bit of a caretaker. She likes to try and help people if she can but isn’t the best at it having experienced very little in the world.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: There aren’t many specifics as far as soquili are concerned. Any breed (except skinwalkers), must be male, edits or not I don’t care, and she’s pretty open to personalities. I’d request no evil characters however. They wouldn’t mix well.
I would also like for this boy to fit in to the plot I have in mind for her.
How do you want others to contact you?: PMs please.
RP or non-RP?: RP would be nice
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious please, though, not necessarily ‘lifemates’.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas