Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:29 pm
Tigerkit blinked a cuple times in the sun. The snow glittered brightly. "wow! It's so. . .bright!" Tigerkit wandered around looking at everything. "hmmm. . .so what do snowclan catch for prey?" Tigerkit looked at the freshkill pile and wandered over to look.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:23 pm
((Hey- I'm drawing a picture of the cats in Snowclan- what do Cloverkit and Tigerkit look like?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:28 pm
(cool)
(we mostly catch rabbits and magpies...they're really the only animals that are around in the snow...)
(i can't remember if i posted Cresentmoon's cerrimony...oh, well...)

Crystalstar yowled, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the SnowLedge for a clan meeting." She waited as her clan slowly gathered.

"When I traveled to find MoonClan I met a great cat," She looked at the old kittypet. She had removed her collar and looked like a real warrior. "Tink, from now on you will be known as Cresentmoon. Even though you have your warrior name Bearclaw shall teach you." The two cats touched noses.

"Cresentmoon! Cresentmoon!" SnowClan chanted together.

Crystalstar flicked her tail for silence, "We also have so more great news. Sandstripe is going to have kits, our clan will have new kits soon."

(i'm going to speed up time so Sandstripe can have her kits...)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:35 pm
(*fast forward a few weeks*)

Sandstripe licked up the poppyseeds and got ready.

*Easy birth*

"They're beautiful," Skyears purred and looked down at the five healthy kits.

"Crystalkit, after my mother." Sandstripe touched a pure white she-cat. She looked at the silver colored she-cat. "Dreamkit will be the silver kit, Jaykit will be the gray and white kit." She pointed to the tom.

"Skykit will be the white kit, after you, Skyears." Sandstripe looked at her friend. "Moonkit will be the gray she-cat." Snakefang walked over to Sandstripe and licked her head. They looked at their kits and purred.

"Get some rest," Skyears said and walked out of the nursery. She stopped beside Tigerkit and Cloverkit. "You may go see them, but don't be loud."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:50 pm
((What cool names! I really like Dreamkit's name. Can I help roleplay as one?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:53 pm
Bearclaw solemly walked back to camp- her feet clumisly lumbering along.

Cresentmoon came running up. "Bearclaw guess what just-" She stopped mid-sentence. "Bearclaw?"

Bearclaw had throrns and dirt tied up her her muddy fur, her whiskers draped with leaves. Her eyes were lifeless, tied from a sleepless night.

"I- I think I need to speak with Crystalstar." she rasped.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:22 pm
(hehe!! Bearclaws tired!!)
Tigerkit looked at the rabbits and magpies. "hmmm. . .not much to choose from. . .well it'll do." Tigerkit grabbed a rabbit and started to chew on it. Tigerkit licked her lips, there was to much rabbit and not enough stomuch. "I know I'll share with Cloverkit!!" Tigerkit dragged the rest of the rabbit over to the nursery.
(ok um. . .I guess this is what Tigerkit would look like.User Image exsept it would be tigerkit not fallenpaw. . .)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:34 pm
(sure, Bearclaw! ^.^)

Crystalstar looked up as Bearclaw entered in camp, she looked horrible. "Bearclaw!" Crystalstar ran over to her deputy. "What happened to you?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:06 pm
((Cloverkit is a dark brown tabby tom, with a clover shaped shot on his head))

Cloverkit looked up as Tigerkit brought in the rabbit and gave it to him. "For me? Thanks!" He mewed and started to scarf the rabbit down.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:33 pm
((K, thanks Cindermoon, and Crystalstar.))

"Um." Bearclaw started, but her eyes flashed to Tigerkit and Cloverkit. ((I love Cloverkit's name, really cool!)) They were gleefully sharing a meal, how innocent they look...

"Alone." they trotted off to Crystalstar's den.

"I was visited by Frostheart last night..." Bearclaw began. Crystalstar waited patiently. "She told me the true reason of how she... died."

Crystal's eyes sparkled in sudden curiousity. "She was murdered by some cats, they probaly wanted the leadership, and she told me that... that."

"Yes?" Crystalstar prodded.

"The kits... those kits you let in here are murderers!" Bearclaw mewed feircly, alomost yowled. "I know that sounds ridculous, I barely beleive it myself, but Frostheart said... they might overrun SnowClan."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:34 pm
((Should we move to the new snowClan fourm?))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:01 pm
(*shrug*)

Crystalstar looked at her deputy as if she'd gone crazy, "Thats rediculous, Bearclaw. They're kits."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

LAVtoyou

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:10 pm
"They'll grow older won't they?" Bearclaw could feel the heat rising from under her fur- with how she looked combined with what she was saying- she was bound to look crazy. Maybe she just hadn't got enough sleep. Yes, that's it. She was just having illousions. "Er, I'm sorry. I know I must look like a mess. My minds probaly going crazy on me..." With that Bearclaw trotted out of the den, ready to give herself one heck of a grooming.

((Finally! After the tenth try it let me in! I think I'm glitching and it keeps on saying Data Base error, =P ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:41 pm
(lol! oh yah, you might want to stick with your character, not Lord Myself or Bearclaws character. . . )
Tigerkit purred happily as Cloverkit ate the rabbit.
(pointless)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:51 pm
(im lost)  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games