Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:09 pm
Mimicry nodded and took her hand. "To join us, I have to ask you something." Facing Indya, he held her hand to his lips and looked directly into her eyes. "Would you be able to fight and hurt your friends? Your brother included?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:26 pm
"of course " She said it with a completly straight face , as she looked him in the eyes. However in a tiny locked away part of her, there was a part of her screaming no, as chains rattled.  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:32 pm
Mimicry smiled and kissed her on the forehead. "Just making sure." he said, taking her hand and pulling her off towards the throne room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:35 pm
She smiled and let herself be lead to the throne room. She remembered being in her a few times when she had been good , mostly sneaking in to see the croquet games the old queen had thrown . However now that she was in the service of the queen it was different.  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:40 pm
Rosalie raised an eyebrow. "What is the cat doing here?" she said. Mimicry released Indya's hand and bowed before the queen. "My queen, she is no longer an enemy. She is one of us." he repiled. Rosalie eyed her, still uncertain. "Proove it." she said, standing and approaching Indya. "how loyal will you be to me? will you kill your brother? I know he's the only family you've got and I know Mimicry has poisoned him..." She watched her, searching for any hesitation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:57 pm
With a straight face she bowed to rosealie "But of course your majesty, just tell me how quickly you would like him gone" she didn't move her head to gaze at the queen , but looked at the floor  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:09 pm
Rosalie nodded approvingly and sat back upon her throne. "Kill him as fast as possible. He's at his weakest right now, my dear."

Mimicry watched Indya, slightly surprised. He honestly wasn't expecting Indya to be so willing. He figured those spores really did work.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:25 pm
"yes your majesty, it shall be done" She got up and went back to stand next to mimicry for a second, giving him a quick peck on the cheek before bowing to Rosalie and vanishing.  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:38 pm
Tick-Tock wiped at Cheshire's forehead with a hankercheif she had pulled from her top hat. "Hold on. We're almost there. Right Hatter?" she called.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:52 pm
" Too bad you'll never make it " a pair of eyes glared at them from the trees as indya appeard slowly. As soon as she appeared fully she leapt from the trees down beside them .  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:00 pm
"Oh, Indya!" Tick-Tock cried. "I'm so happy to see you. We were so worried!" she said. "Hold it." Cheshire said, standing up slowly. "I don't think she's here for conversation and a cup of tea, my dear."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:09 pm
"You're right brother" She grabbed him by the throat ,her claws sinking into his wound "The queen ordered me to kill you, and that's exactly what i'll do. " She sneered as she looked over at the other two "prehaps i'll even take back two souviners for the queen"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:10 pm
Cheshire grunted in pain, but didn't fight back. He wouldn't hurt his beloved sister, even if it meant his death. Tick-Tock shrieked. "Indya. What are you doing? It's your brother! Why?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:26 pm
"Because I serve the queen , not my own desires" Her blank eyes sparkled as she dug her claws deeper and cooed 'now brother dear, how shall i dispose of you?"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:37 pm
"Indya, STOP." it wasn't a plea; it was an order. The Hatter stood in front of her, blade in hand, staring her down. "You know you don't really want to do this. Tell me, dear: What do you see in that pretty boy of yours that would make you kill your own brother?"
~~~
"No, you wouldn't turn into a frog," Nana said, laughing, but her voice was shaky. "Honestly... I don't know what would happen. I've never done that on someone in human form before... I... really don't know." She looked worried. They sat there a moment longer, and then she finally stood up, looking down at herself in embarrassment. "Look at me, I'm so indecent," she said apologetically. "I've finished with my Queen's dress... I really do think I need to return to the castle."

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games