Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:40 pm

Richard opened his mouth then closed it stareing at the ground, "thier arangeing my surgery and radiation for a sooner date. My tumor is progressing quicker than they thought and it's gunna get bad. So... I think it went well." he laughed and looked at Koyashu.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:43 pm

Koyashu looked at him with concern. "It's progressing faster. Are they sure?" he asked with a sad look on his face.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:58 pm

"...yes...but don't worry! I'll be fine. Our child has a strong daddy." Richard smiled happily to his lover.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:17 pm

Koyashu smiled back. He was still worried, but he didn't let it show on his face or in his eyes. "Let me get my next check up arranged and then we can go," he said as he walked up to the front desk.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:21 pm

"Alright, I'll wait." Richard smile beamed, he was happy about the baby actually. He woundered what to tell the girls. 'I bet Emily will be happy but Jamie doesn't like being around screaming and she makes me nervous.' he thought.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:44 am

Koyashu talked to the nurse for a few minutes. Once done he returned to Richard. "Okay done. My appointment is the same day and time next month," he said smiling.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:59 am

The blond looked sad for a moment then perked up, "alright. Let's go then Koy." Richard headed out to the cars with a hand massasging his forhead a bit. He got into the drivers seat and started the car up.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:23 am

Koyashu went and got into the passenger seat. "So how are we gonna tell everyone about?" he asked.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:24 am

"Simple, we call them and tell them, then before they can say anything else we hang up."said Richard starting the car and heading out, he gripped the stearing wheel hard so his knuckles turned on and what most might consider road rage forming.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:28 am

"That sounds like good idea. Will that really work?" Koyashu asked. He saw how Richard was gripping the steering wheel. He then buckled up uncertain of how the road rage will be.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:33 am

"Most likely, I don't give a damn about talking to people. Hell, I wouldn't bother telling anyone if I was you. Save the trouble and time." said Richard as he started driveing and cutting off other people. "Ow" he growled and slowed a bit while his other hand clutched his head. He shook it off and drove quickly again.
"GO TO HELL a** HOLE!"yelled some guy in a truck next to Richard's window, "YOU FIRST DIP s**t!" yelled the blond and he cut the guy off.
"Stupid roads."he muttered.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:35 am

"Easy for you to say. Your not the one whose stomach is gonna swell to the size of beach ball," Koyashu said sighing. "Road rage can be dangerous by the way."

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:39 am

"You'll go back to normal weight eventually after the birth. Theirs a time period of full figure before you loose the weight but it's not bad so relax." said Richard pulling into the parking lot of their home. He stopped the car and rested his head on the stearing wheel, "I think you'll be a cute beach ball." laughed the blond softly.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:44 am

Koyashu laughed. "Thank you. I honestly can't wait until the baby is born. He is gonna have much better life then what I had," he said with a sad smile. He sighed and then said,"I should call my aunt and uncle. They are gonna want to know about this."

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:47 am

"All right..."breathed out Richard, he was getting tired again. The man got out of the car and opened Koyashu's car door before heading inside.
((Blah! Got to clean up the bar, be back soon.))
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games