Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:20 am
Nazi zombies in CoD 5?! your serious...

I only played Gears for about 30 minutes..... but I wasn't really intrested.... granted the co-op buddy I was playing with was rushing a head tanking everything before I freaking got there!.but what ever.

congrates on RA3 I'm looking into getting that for PC.

For Rock band vs Guitar Hero?.... neither... I'm not that intrested in the songs that either has.. I liked rockband 1 songs.. but.. I'm STILL.WAITING. FOR. STAIR WAY TO HEAVEN!!

I'm currently playing Valkira Chronicles. and loving it

Legendary the box was a big disappointment. luckly I have a friend who let me swap it for VC. ^_^ I love EB games.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:51 pm

Speaking of Gears of War...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/470146

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:08 pm
Caleidah

Slightly NSFW ninja

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/469184  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:27 pm
Kaori Kapoigne
Caleidah

Slightly NSFW ninja

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/469184

Oh, the parodies. Yay for Newgrounds.

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Syumerrt

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:29 pm
You're probably gonna say I got a bad taste in games, but I did like the Gears of War games...not because of the chainsaw, but because of the storyline. Just wished that when they used that Unreal engine that all the male characters were not that ripped for god sake Carmine and his brother should have been skinny. Cole...ehh, he played something like football I can see him being ripped.
Anyways....I just beat Fallout 3....on very easy though. I like the storyline, and my favorite factions was the Capital Wasteland division of the Brotherhood of Steel. Thankgod I manage to get Eden to commit suicide and blow his base to kingdom come.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:42 pm
Brotherhood of Steel was here.

Enclave sucks.  

Xenos Mortium

Necro Fusion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:40 pm
Don't over kill
This painless thrill
It's bitter still
You pretty pill
You wait until
You've had your fill
I know you will
I know you will

I just picked up Farcry 2 for the 360... Before I go on, I should mention that I bought that game solely because the Farcry: Instincts map editor was awesome.
This one is, too.
The game is also very, very awesome, but with its flaws.
Either way, just wanted to say that I love it. xd

And I float upon a shallow bay
Lift me up until the ground gives way
I'm a California castaway
I don't think you wanna ******** with me
I don't think you wanna ******** with me

}{Shallow Bay - Breaking Benjamin}{

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:21 am

I love Resident Evil 4. I know I've said this previously, but I thought I'd put it out again.

I hate the wolves.

Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate.

They have uncanny dodge abilities, and can rip out more than half of my health with a single tackle. I'm in Chapter 2-2, just about to head through to the Farm. I just...Gah! Can't ******** stand 'em!

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:02 am
Katamari Damacy..

Why can't I stop humming the theme and run my car into children and small objects?! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:40 pm
Kaori Kapoigne
Katamari Damacy..

Why can't I stop humming the theme and run my car into children and small objects?! gonk

Answering your questions in order:
It's Catchy
Questionable Legality

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:13 am
Farcry 2 is awsome minusthe disnatce which sucks and how your friends are always dying XP but the jamming, and the critical wounding is beautifully done... nothing gets your blood pumping like a rambo charge just to find your machine gun has jammed. XD

I love RE series I like the story line yet when I say that people scoff at me? I liked 0,1,2,3,4, code veronica, dead aim(was a little to short for my liking.)) , and that other ps2 one with the different stories... sort of a L4D prequel? zombie elephants lol))

I like gears as well not for the story... because well for the violence and the blind agggression soaked in the blood of my enemies a pool of soak around my ankles and a deep personal feeling of satisfaction... I-I'm sorry I think I'll need a minute.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:58 am

GC, the other series in RE that you're thinking of is the Outbreak series, which involved (in Outbreak: File 2) the ONLY instance of free aiming while on the move in a Resident Evil Game.

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:05 am
I killed the overlord, blew up megaton and called my dad a big a*****e. I can't kill those ******** kids tho! crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:36 am

I've been having fun in Fallout 3.
Killed the Overlord, blew up Megaton, killed everyone in Tenpenny Tower, killed about three of the different traders that visit the Megaton Ruins. I even killed the robot salesman. I'm bad enough that I have bounty hunters after me now. I think I should go and kill everyone in Arefu now...
And maybe my robot butler. He wont give me any damn water!
scream  

Aku Kami Kurayami

Dangerous Genius

Jinalee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:43 pm
Is Fallout 3 good? I mean, as in TES IV: Oblivion good? Bethesda made both, right?

On a side note, anyone played Mass Effect recently? I'm having some graphic problems, could use some help.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games