Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Spiral Castle (V.iral E.mpire S.yndicate HQ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:37 am

Jai heared the giant snake creature threaten to eat him.
"I don't wanna get eaten anytime soon."
Jai felt that his presence wasn't needed anymore. The mood was set against him. He was wanted gone.

"Jai, we must get out of here."
"But we've got to stay and help Kazu."
"It's too dangerous, we have to go."
Lucemon grabbed Jai aroung the chest, restraining him. Lucemon's wings spread out, and begin to flap.
"Fine, but if we get called cowards it's your fault."
Lucemon soared past the tower and over the trees of the nearby forest.

[Exit to Toy and Tama Town.]
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:38 am

The metallic serpent groaned heavily as the boy before continued to rely on this 'information' that he possessed. "Hmph... This so called information that you possess. How do I know that it is truth? How do I know that you are not making this up in an attempt to get at the lord of this castle?" He lowered his heavy body back down to the ground and moved in close to Kazu with fangs ready to bite down on the boy's head. Sparks would fly as the rest of his body moved, scratching against the marble floor. "Dare ask for trust and I will end you right now." The digimon's breath would spray upon the boy like a fine morning mist, wreaking of iron and sea water.

((reminds me of this xD
http://youtu.be/zDjAFj4e3gw 0:40))

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:54 am

A bead of sweat ran down Kazu's forehead. It ran past his eye down his cheek and rolled to his chin. It dropped. Staring into the beasts mouth was utterly terrifying. Piedmon and Buraimon couldn't move, the serpant's jaws already too close to risk any movement. Kazu swallowed, his throat dry as a bone. He heard Jai leave. Half of him was glad he was out of troulble, the other half was scared that he had no back-up. He took a shaky breath, the salty vapour filling his lungs. He could smell iron, curious how much the metal and blood smelled alike.
"Do you know what death is like? It's the deepest, blackest place your could imagine, you feel empty, no matter how hard you try you can't remember who you were. It is the deepest despair anyone could possibly experience. I've been there. The person who made me experience that is who I want to talk to your master about. I met the creator. The deleter. I'm pretty sure your Master will be interested in the latter. What if he were to aquire that entity's power? He could reset the world as he see's fit."
Zerimon was shuddering on Kazu's head, he was covered in the fine spray and was holding back tears. Buraimon's breathing had increased, he desperatly wanted to chip into the conversation, but he knew doing so could lead to an early grave for his Master.
"What being lies about death? What would I have to gain by lying to you here? Death? If I was seeking that then there are more roundabout ways to do so then to provoke the Demon Lords."
Kazu was covered in the MetalSeadramon's breath. It weighed hs tattered clothing down and made any exposed skin glisten. To an extent he was glad, at least this way the Doorman couldn't see the cold sweat he had broken out in.

((What anime is that! It looks awesome! Ohh... But I don't wanna loose my head! gonk ))
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:12 am

((Puella Magi Madoka Magica xD))

Despite his desires to devour the boy as well as his digimon, MetalSeadramon could not help but to detect the sincerity of Kazu's voice, the trembling, the proof that Kazu may have been telling the truth or was at least a very, very effective liar. "I too have seen death... a many times in fact. I do not know a creature in this place that has not know of or seen death at least once in their very eyes." The serpent would pull away from the boy, lurking upward towards the ceiling. "Very well, I do not know if your information is of relevance... that is for the master to decide. You may pass, but be very aware of this one thing. You will always be watched." The serpent turned from Kazu and slithered back to his pillar, coiling around it and then returning back to stone. The great doorman-like digimon returning to hibernation and awaiting the next unfortunate visitor.

As Kazu would assuredly proceed into the castle, the presence of evil would tighten upon Kazu and his partners, forcing digivolved digimon to return to their lowest form. Any device not of the castle would turn off, completely unresponsive while the owners remained.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:26 am

Kazu let out a long sigh. He was still alive. He bowed to the stone guardian and proceeded.
"Master! You can't really mean to betray the information of The Creator to Master of this place!?"
Buraimon ran forwards in protest. Kazu did not turn his head, he just kept walking.
"I always keep my word."
As he passed through the doors he let out a gasp. It was like an invisible hand had clasped him. The light of his Digivice faded and blanked out. Buraimon, about to protest, came to a juddering stop. His eyes grew wide and he clutched his chest. He burst in a shower of light. In his place was Chicchimon.
"What!?"
Kazu paused in his stride and nodded. He picked up Chicchimon and placed him on his left shoulder. He shot Piedmon a quizzical look. The clown shrugged.
"Guess your lucky I'm here huh?"
Kazu smirked a little, he guessed he was. He carried on through the castle foyer. The grip around him was uncomfortable. It felt so dark. Kazu didn't like it but he needed to do this. A word that Buraimon had said rang in his ears.
"...betray..."
He pushed the thought from his mind. He needed to know. If this was the realm of the Demon Lords then it was essential he knew. Why so many people died in Network City. Why Marcus kept changing his personality. Why so many people were turning to the Darkness.

He needed to know that he wouldn't fall to the same force that had swayed to many powerful people. That he would not be tempted to join in the ranks of evil.
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:54 pm

Now within the castle, Kazu would gaze upon the majesty of its depths. The grounds would be decorated with red carpet layered upon black tiling. The carpet would be narrow and lead its visitors through the many corridors and stairwells of this sinister castle. It would be very much like a castle rather than a tower. Cobwebs would decorate many corners and bats would dance towards the never-ending ceiling with a painting that would be indescribable on the first floor. In the background one would be able to hear an organ playing a most fiendish tune, but no organ would be in sight at the moment

As one would enter, they would first enter the main foyer that would split four ways. To the left and the right would be long corridors with doors along each of it's side and towards the front would be a massive sculpture of marble that would appear to be a depiction of an angel and a devil fighting one another. This sculpture would stand in between two staircases that led to the 2nd floor.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:32 pm

Kazu followed the ornate carpet along the corridors. No-one spoke. They entered the foyer. Kazu looked around the four paths. A sudden urge overcame Kazu, he wanted to run to each door, throw it open and explore. But as MetalSeadramon had said. They were always being watched. Kazu observed the statue, two forces, eternal opponents of light and dark fighting. The statue sent a shiver down his spine. He looked up. A picture on the ceiling, though he couldn't quite make out the exact details. Bats fluttered around almost in time to the eerie music. Looking ahead Kazu eyed the two staircases. He walked to the right hand side and began his acent to the second floor. Chicchimon shuddered on his shoulder, Zerimon's tears had dried now a giant serpant wasn't trying to eat him. Piedmon, for the first time since Kazu had known him, was totally silent. Almost respectful of the great powers at rest within the tower. Kazu had calmed to an extent, his heart was still going at a tremendous rate, but his face was the picture of determination.
"Keep moving..."
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:42 pm

((Now to continue castle painting xD))

((Kazu))
Now on the second floor Kazu would come face to face with more options on his journey to meet the master of the castle. After reaching the top of the stairs, guard rails would would curve from the previous staircase and lead to two different paths as well as a large set of doors that would lead to a massive room similar to that of a ballroom. The doors would be slightly tinted but on closer inspection, one would be able to notice that the sounds of music were coming from this room. If he did not give into curiosity, he would be forced to decide on taking the West Wing or the East Wing, both leading to different parts of the castle. Gargoyle statues made of ebony stone would sit at the ends rails watching Kazu and his small party as if they would come to life and attack him.

-------Outside------
((Ocelot))
Outside of the castle, the lone pandamon would creep closer to the castle's entrance, moving slowly as not to wake the MetalSeadramon that was on guard. He would move like a ninja through the marble trees and frozen landscape with his red muffler billowing behind him in the cold air.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:29 am

Kazu reached the second floor. He looked to his left, then to his right. Two paths to choose from. If not them then a large door before him. The gargoyle statues sent a shiver down his spine. Like they would tear him to pieces if he dared provoke them. Zerimon snuggled into the base of Kazu's neck.
"I don't feel too well Kazu... It's like there's something cold wrapped around me."
Chicchimon nodded, the air of power he held in his Buraimon form had all but vanished, leaving the veunerable, small chick in it's place.
"Yeah. It feels so Dark. I can barely see."
Kazu rubbed them both affectionally. He turned his head to the oddly quiet Piedmon. The clown noticed his look and pointed at the door before them.
"I say we head there. No point choosing one of the wings of the castle without a map. Besides we're being watched by that Doorman remember?"
Kazu nodded, his ear twitched, he could make out music playing from the room. He walked over to the door and placed both hands lightly upon it. Cold to the touch, just like everything in this place.
"Remember that statue down there?"
Piedmon hesitated, confused by the sudden question.
"Why would it be here? This is home to the darkest bings in the Digital World. Only focused on power from what I can see. In that case, why have a staue showing an even battle between an angel and devil. Surely it should be just the devil, or at least the devil's triumph over the light..."
Kazu's train of thought ran out. He shook his head.
"Doesn't matter."
He pushed on the door, allowing it to swing open before him. Piedmon stood behind his Tamer, seemingly unaffected unlike Kazu's other two partners.
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:38 pm

((Whoops,I forgot all about lighting xD))

With each step Kazu made, it would seem as if the castle was responding by providing him with light. Golden candle sticks held within silver bases would light up providing light that would extend only a few meters, leaving gaps of light between each lamp post.

As Kazu entered through the large doors, he was enter a rather deep room that was lit by a massive chandelier suspending from the high ceiling. Each candle would rain down light on the room, leaving it far brighter than anywhere else in the castle. Ahead of him, across the cold tiled floor, would be a massive organ with pipes that reached for the sky like a million hands wanting to receive some sort of warmth in this cold castle. Playing the organ would be a figure in red. From the amount of distance, it would be unaware whether the musician was human or digimon, but it was playing as if it were in it's own world; a musician lacking a true audience. The music would be much louder now and would continue to grow louder. It would be wise to note that the music notes would be visible like will'o'wisps dancing in the air and then vanishing to be replaced by the other notes.

------------------------------------

Now done with this game of hide and seek, Ocelot would step towards the bridge to the castle and await a proper greeting from the sleeping MetalSeadramon. "Eh-hem!" the pandamon would call out, tapping his black foot on the iced ground.

MetalSeadramon would open one eye and then the other, peering over at the digimon that awaited his presence. He would slowly move from his pillar over to the bridge, blocking the way. "Who dares to gain entrance into Spiral Caslte?" The metallic serpent would beam down at the little digimon as he awaited his answer.

"Well obviously me, you overgrown worm of a doorman!" The pandamon would rest his hands on his hips and smirk. There would be a sound behind his voice, that did not sound much like one would figure a data digimon like pandamon to have.

Metalseadramon would growl and then shot down towards the digimon. "I recognize that voice! You have some nerve to show your face here." The digimon would no longer desire to hear a response and would attempt to snap down on the digimon with his sharp fangs.

At the spin of his right hand, he would materialize a bamboo staff and shove it in the serpents mouth to keep it from biting down on him. "Oh MetalSeadramon... is that how you greet an old resident?" He would glare at the serpent with his yellow eyes and then grin with deviance. "I only wanted to pay a visit to an old friend... I believe you just let him in on a few moments ago." His tone was sarcastic and annoying, as if the possibility of death was a joke to him.

The MetalSeadramon would pull back and snap down on the pole and then grin his tail around to ensnare the digimon. "hahaha... you must be joking. Poor lord of gluttony, your quest for power has left you weak, trapped within the pathetic shell of a body.

"Keh... this body means nothing!" Ocelot the pandamon would jump over the tail attack and then land on a nearby tree. "Let me in, or you'll regret it."

"You tried and you fail... how many times will it take?" The cocky serpent shook his head and the smiled. He would then launch it tail out and strike the tree to break it with little effort. "It would seem that I'll have to kill you in order to make sure that you stay away from here." The cannon hole of his metallic nose would begin to light up, pulling energy in from the atmosphere. "RIVER OF POWER!" He would then launch a massive beam at the digimon. "Die!"

"Woah!" Knocked from the tree, he would be suspended in mid air as the next attack came at him. "Wow... you really want me dead don't you?" Clasping his paws together, his body would turn into a log as the beam hit and disintegrated it. He would then appear on the ground a little ways from the serpent's tail. "Try again?!" he reply with a chuckle.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:59 pm

Kazu was taken aback by the majesty of the hall. He sheilded his eyes from the harsh light. Looking around he finally spotted the instrument making the music. A beautiful organ, more wonderful han any Kazu had ever seen lay before him. A cloaked figure was playing the menacing song. Kazu watched for a few awe-inspiring seconds as music note became real, dancing upwards before fading away. Kazu slowly regained his composure and took some tentative steps forwards. The music was becoming louder, obscuring all other noise. Well almost all other noise. Kazu thought he heard something, a different, harsh noise in comparison to the perfectly flowing music before him. He looked over his shoulder but he could see nothing of the battle ragin outside, he thought he could feel something though, a familiar tug at the back of his mind. He disregarded it and continued. He came to a stop halfway across the room. Nodding to Piedmon and his partners Kazu spoke,
"Excuse me..."
His voice was overpowered by the powerful organ. He shook his head. This time he cupped a hand to his mouth and yelled.
"Excuse me! Are you the master of this castle!?"
He hated the way his words cut through the music, like a knife to a beautiful tapistry, but he was here to find out about himself, and he couldn't be distracted.
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:30 pm

Now closer, one would notice that the being was not dressed in red, but was actually red, with black accents all over his body, especially on his head and chest. The being's body was very similar to a blood rinsed skeleton with black covering his more personal areas. Black wings would be folded across his back to save space in the already to spacious room and a brown staff would lay to the side of the organ's keyboard.

The SkullSatanmon would hear the boy call, but would not stop playing. "No, but if I were, what would be your reason for being here." His voice would somehow carry out over the music, but not covering it up. "You must have a reason, otherwise, you would have been eaten by our door keeper." the digimon would chuckle and then look up at his sheet music as it... turned itself.

------------------------

Outside the castle, a fight would continue between the pandamon and MetalSeadramon. Both would huff as they each had been active for the entire time, metalseadramon constantly attacking and Pandamon constantly dodging moments before he would be cut down.

"You... really are an irritating pest." Metalseadramon would state as a matter of fact. He would bring his double-bladed tail up to eye level and then dart down at the pandamon with full force.

"And you really are a stuck-up prude!" Pandamon slammed his hand on the ground to cause a massive bamboo tree made of marble to rise from the earth and send him skyrocketing into the air. The tree would be destroyed as the spear-like tail made impact with it, but pandamon would be free from harm.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:56 pm

Kazu was slightly taken aback by the Digimon's appearance but his face betrayed nothing. At the statment of his being here Kazu spoke up:
"Yes. I'm here to talk to your Master about a few things. It's very important. I have valuable information in exchange for his time."
Kazu eyed the staff on the side of the organ, he then watched as the sheet music turned itself. All very theatrical in his mind. Strangely reminicent of a Tamer he'd met near the end of the War of Memories. He pushed this thought from his mind as Piedmon lightly pressed a finger against his back.
"You feel that?"
Kazu nodded. For the past few minutes he'd felt the faint pulses of battle from the outside. He couldn't tell who was who, or how powerful the combatants were, his Digi-Soul wasn't re-fined that well. Another thing to add to his to-do-list. He murmered to Piedmon under his voice.
"We can't be interupted yet..."
Kazu began to try and work out the possibilities of what was happening. If there was a fight then someone was trying to get in. If it was a fight then the person vying for entry was not welcome. His mind shot to Jai. Surely he hadn't tried to fight his way back in to save him? What about another option? Marcus? No if Kazu's assumption was right then someone as evil as Marcus could just stroll past the guard. He took a deep breath and spoke to the organ player again.
"I'd like to know where your Master is. Could you give me some directions?"
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:11 pm

((Sorry for the low amount of posts, I've been a little busy as of late >.<))

The SkullSatanmon chuckled at the boy's insecurities as well as for his assumptions. "Master? You must have me confused with some other digimon. I... am a free mon." The red digimon slammed his bony fingers on the black and white keys sending a screeching noise to disrupt the melodious tune like a sharp knife. The digimon then reached for his staff and turned around to face the boy and his digimon. "Now then since I did you a favor by providing you with music, you could at least do me the pleasure of a man." He leaned against his stuff with both hands wrapped around it. The brown bits of the staff accented well against his red covered... skin? He tilted his head inquisitively as he awaited an answer

---------------------------------------

MetalSeadramon was quickly growing tired of his continuous missing and how much damage he was being forced to deal to a once beautifully, mysterious landscape. "Why won't you hold still?" He shifted the muscles in his tail to send it upward towards the air-borne panda.

"Because... I know what you would love to do to me if you did manage to get me in your grasp." Despite the situation he was in, the panda could not hold a straight face. One would assume that he was playing with the serpent because of his comments and facial features, but he was actually doing the best he could to avoid the pointed tail and sharp fangs that were dying to get a piece of him. "But... I'm growing tired of this as well." Pandamon twisted his body to spin around the tail and then grabbed on, getting a tight grip to keep from being lashed off.

"You!! Get off!" the serpent commanded. As expected, the digimon started to shake and whip his tail about to get the white and black spec to let go. He slammed in tail into the ground, up into the air, and then back down again. The weight and fury of MetalSeadramon's tail wreaked scenery with an unimaginable force. Trees were laid to waste and the ground cracked. "Get off me!!"

After a period of being tossed around like a ragdoll, the digimon was eventually tossed off and sent to the ground, rolling away. "Ugh... that was quite a little bull ride." Swatting away the starmon and chicchimon, the Pandamon regained his composure and picked himself up. "Well, I've played with you long enough." With a toothy smile and closed eyes, the pandamon reached back with his right paw and tugged on the zipper. A powerful force began to seep out and the shiny metal was pulled down his back.

"Oh... Oh no you don't!" The metalSeadramon could feel the power slowly coming off the data digimon and responded in fear. "River of Power!" Electricity bounced off the serpents body as he fired a beam from his nose at his target.

The panda was hit by the blast, but something had escaped in just the nick of time. There was a flurry of black feathers that erupted out of the beam. An entirely new being floated about the blast area with flapping black wings that shower the ground in dark downy. "Guess the cats out of the bag."

MetalSeadramon was awestruck with terror as he gazed upon a Beelzemon, one of the Demon Lords that used to inhabit this very castle, but was banished for reasons left unknown to a henchman like him. "How... How is this--"

"Possible? Quite simple... you can't lock me up forever and not expect me to find out how to escape." the demon lord smirked and waved one of his hands. The hand was consumed in purple electricity and turned into a cannon with a sphere of dark matter spiraling within its metallic barrel. "Now then... will you let me in?"

There was no more sound for a brief moment and the a large explosion followed by a bolt of lightning that would shake the very foundations of Spiral Castle. Rain would begin to pour down on the castle as if the heavens were trying to cover up the mayhem that had taken place outside.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:00 am

Kazu, tensed slightly as the SkullSatanmon rose and picked up his staff. The screeching of the organ was a sharp contrast to the melodic sound that had been playing.
"I apologise for the misunderstanding. My name is Kazu Matsumoto. This is Piedmon, Chicchimon and Zerimon."
Kazu gave a conservative bow to the organ player. He stood upright again and went to ask another question when, seemingly out of nowhere, an explosion rocked the castle to it's very core. Kazu stumbled and Piedmon grabbed his shoulder to stop him from falling over.
"What the hell was that!?"
Kazu could hear the pitter patter of rain on the windows. There was an eerie silence following the explosion. He clenched his fists. He didn't need any distractions right now but by the looks of things the fight at the front door was over and either the intruder was defeated... Or the MetalSeadramon had been.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games