Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:46 pm

"Wow, this will be great for relaxing after that myriad of difficulties in the night. Don't fall asleep in the water guys."

Yin and his guys jumped into the nearest hot spring pool, Yin grabbed some salts from a basket before jumping in.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:31 pm

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Gin and his digimon entered the sauna,and all his digimon de-digivolve to their rookie form.Gin's attire glowed and changed from his regular clothes to a towel around his waist.Then al his digimon had a towl around their waist as well.The heat turned on Gin then looked at Chuey,"More steam."Chuey then threw a ball of water on the hot rocks then they all started to relax.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

gstyle818

Doranak

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:42 pm

(Sorry)
"Don't be scared." He cuddled Gabriel as he looked south. "Thats where we have to go." He nuzzles Gabriel and looks at Savannah. "Thats a long way away." Gabriel looks at Savannahs digimon and was also scared by them.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:42 pm

Yin and his guys all relaz in the spring, Yin had grabbed a towel from the rack nearby, his guys just went in as is. Except for goblimon who was really the only of the digimont at wore clothes, he had grabbed a towl too.

Yin Yun Yang

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:49 pm

Savannah blinked, finally snapping back to reality. "Terriermon and Zassoumon will be more than enough protection." she said, refering to the previous comment. Terriermon bounced up to Gabriel, the new Poyomon.
"Hey there! I'm Terriermon!" He said, giving him a huge smile. Savannah chuckled. "Don't scare the little guy!" she warned her partner.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:07 pm

"Come on little guy he doesn't mean to scare you." Gabriel was shaking and had tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry any thing bigger than him other than me scares him." Dom holds him tight to let him know he's safe. Dom looked south and began to walk. He turned and shouted. "You slow pokes coming?"

Doranak

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:46 pm

Kazuki watches as Dom goes ahead. He puts away his map and PawnChessmon wakes up. She looks around finding herself in Kazuki's gentle arms. PawnChessmon blushes quickly and Kazuki sees it. He gives a nice smile to her and walks to Dom. "I think I'll name you Haruka. Is that fine?" The PawnChessmon holds onto the panda plushie while looking at it as he answers, "Yes," in a little tiny voice. Kazuki gives her another big smile and she gives one back, still blushing.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:30 am

Visibly disheartened, Terriermon's ears flopped down. "Sorry lil' guy." he said quietly, and returned to Savannah's side, upset. Savannah hugged him, picking him up. "Don't worry about it." she whispered. "We have a job to do." Standing up, Savannah looked over the land they had to cross. "Better start now." she said. Some part of her mind was with Gatomon always, wondering how she was doing, if she was warm enough, etc. Without her rock, she was somewhat of a mess, but the girl was trying hard.

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:33 am

Dom was pacing ahead of the others when a Guardramon swung round the corner quickly, which made Gabriel more scared. Dom sighed as Gabriel shook more. Dom turned back and saw the others close behind. Gabriel saw Kazuki's (b) Pawnchessmon with a Panda plushie. He was mesmerised, just staring at it with his mouth wide open. "You like it do you?" Dom asks the little Digimon.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:46 pm

Kazuki notices that Gabriel was staring at the panda plushie that Haruka was holding. He smirks and bends his head down to Haruka to tell her that Gabriel might want it. Haruka blushes and Kazuki walks to Dom. Haruka holds out the plushie while blushing and asks, "Do you want it?" in her tiny voice. Kazuki smiles and looks ahead at seeing a Guadramon.

Teh Soupreme

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:22 pm

ryu jumps out of his bed, just avoiding a blast from more angel digimon.
"Dammit.....when is this going to get sorted out?!"
ryu continues to fight on his own, betamon, agumon, and dorumon in his digivice. After a little bit, a seraphimon hits ryu...HARD....and sends him spiraling down the stairs, and flying right into the sauna, next to yin and his digimon.
omnimon shoots out of ryu's digivice, both of them standing in defensive positions around yin and his digimon.
"Yin, I'm sorry to say, but due to a misunderstanding, you have just gotten into my mess, once seraphimon saw you, you were an accomplice, just like kazuki, dom, and savannah.....I hope to god gin doesn't get seen....I don't need all of you involved, its horrible that most of you got involved....."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:58 pm

((Profile Kiet is pronounced 'Keet' by the way))
Kiet had just entered the Digiworld, he got there by finding a book (along with his digivice) at a library he still had it with him, as he opened it, he saw that it talked about a world apart from his own, he then flipped the page and saw the same creature that he'd seen (Chibomon) in the book, not only that, but the writing was his own, he looked back at Chibomon and introduced himself, after all, he had heard him talk, if he talks, he reasons, and if he reasons he may be stopped from causing harm. "Hi, my name is Kiet, and you are?" He said as he bent over to get close to him. "Are you really... KIET!? My name is Chibomon, I've been waiting to finally meet you! I'm so lucky that I finally got my tamer! ~chibo"
"What do you know about this place? How did I get here? What is this book?"
Well you're my Tamer, silly! You were supposed to come! This is the DigiWorld! everything here is made out of data! ~chibo" he replied anxiously but stopped and gasped for air when he saw the book, "HOW DID YOU GET THAT!? HIDE IT! ~CHIBO!" he whispered in panic
"By the looks of your face, its bad, right?" he said as he set it next to his sketchbook inside his bag (It's a backpack) "Well, up until now, it seems I'm the lucky one... what's this other thing?" He said as he got out his digivice.
"Oh, well, that's just your Digivice, It can do many things, but the main function is helping me evolve!"
"What do you mean evolve?"
"Well, when Digimon evolve, their body temporarily changes and they either become stronger, weaker or just become different, in my case, I hope its stronger"
"So there's more of you?"
He asked as he opened a door to go into a building.

MHAldo

Doranak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:41 am

Gabriel saw the panda plush to being moving towards him and his smile gets bigger as it draws closer. Dom sees Kazukis offer and smiles but thinks it's rude to take it from Haruka. When Kazuki offers Gabriel smiles and nods but Dom looks at Gabriel and says. "Wouldn't you rather have your own instead of taking some one elses?" Gabriel looks at Dom and listens to him. He begins to frown because he likes the panda toy. Gabriel is trying to decide what he should do. He is looking at Dom, the toy, Kazuki and Haruka. He floats to Doms ear and whispers to him saying. "Ok, I don't want to take her toy. She looks like she loves it." Gabriel floats back into Doms arms and smiles at Haruka.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:53 am

Kazuki notices that Gabriel didn't want the plushie. Haruka leans forward more to Gabriel and falls off Kazuki's arms. Kazuki was astonished and quickly grabs her before she falls to the ground. Haruka begins to cry as she was afraid and Kazuki just pats her head. "Everything is alright." he said to Haruka as she holds onto the plushie.

Quickly ahead, an explosion is made. Dark, thick smoke appears and a Myotismon appears. The Myotismon laughs and gives an evil grin to the tamers. Haruka looks at the Myotismon and quickly goes back to crying from being scared. Right after, Rapidmon comes flying like a jet and rams into Myotismon yelling, "Run!"

Teh Soupreme

gstyle818

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:40 am

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Gin and his digimon continued to relax."More Steam!"said Marcos.Chuey threw another ball of water at the hot rocks."So guys do you think we should go with Yin?"His digimon were to relaxed to answer.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games