Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:55 pm

(Exit Leto and Chaos)

"Come on Chaos." Leto picked up as he started to head south.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:22 am

(Enter Mentally Leto from Vaccine Sentinal Tower)

Leto and Chaos, back when he was stuck in his rookie form, had returned to Dragon Eye Lake, the first place they won a battle. They were laughing and enjoyed the time there. What they didn't know is that the Tsunomon that they had beaten long wanted revenge. It had trained like crazy and had finally digivolved into a Gabumon, sadly that wasn't enough and he soon found a virus to change himself into a BlackGabumon.

"Hey! You two! What are you doing back here?" It stepped towards them, not letting them answer. "Blue Blaster" A stream of ice shot at Chaos, who didn't have time to dodge.

Chaos' arm was frozen in place. "Pepper Breath! Pah" His fire Ball melted the ice covering his arm. "Spit Fire!" The large black Fire ball flying at the BlackGabumon

This battle continued on until both digimon was out of energy. The BlackGabumon seemed to need medical treatment, it looked like it had been training for months with out stopping and his legs were badly torn. Leto had no choice but to "capture" it to use his digivice to restore its power. The BlackGabumon, now Nora, wasn't pleased when he found this out and ended up going into the digivice to sulk.

(Exit Mentally Leto to Vaccine Sentinal Tower)

Draco_Lord

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:11 am

User Image
Veemon and Myamyto were lying on dragon eye island "Ahhh,This is a nice break from looking for digidestined eh veemon?""You shead it!This is so relaxin'"
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:22 am

(sam and kuramon enter from the dark ocean)
"This place looks nicer than the dark ocean lets just walk around the lake and see whats around"
"ok ...."

Scarysam

Scarysam

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:34 am

a giant wave came heading towards sam and kuramon
"omg"
splash kuramon was injured but went towards sam to see if he was ok sam was ok and looked around
a betamon emerged from the water and attacked kuramon evil
kuramon was losing becuese he was a fresh digimon against a rookie
"no kuramon "
betamon used electric shock"
kuramon was badly injured sam went towards kuramon and betamon used electric shock towards sam
"Kuramon Digivolve too Tsumemon"
cool u digivolved
Nail scratch
betamon moves closer to the water tsumemon claws at betamon and betamon retreats
"good job tsumemon u scared him away"
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:52 am

Myam saw a guy with a kuramon "Hey!Over here!"

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:28 pm

Isamu and Veemon finally stopped running when they got to the shores of a Lake.
"This was your idea? Who knows what could be living in here." Isamu said
"It's ok, the worst thing that could be living in here is a Seadramon, and I could take him with both my arms tied behind my back." Veemon said
"That doesn't fill me with confidence." Isamu said "But whatever, let's make the best of it."
Isamu laid down and relax trying to think of what his next move would be.
'If only I knew how this thing worked' Isamu thought looking at his Digivice
"hey Veemon, do you know of any place that could tell me more about this thing?" Isamu asked
"Hmm.... Well I'm not really an expert at this sort of thing, but if anyplace knows anything it's Factorial town."
"Where is it?"
"Across the Gear Savanna in the Great Canyon."
"I wanted to know more about the herb here so I know what's safe to eat or not, but I guess it can't be helped. Well let's get-"
Suddenly a giant sea serpent broke the still surface of the lake and glared at the pair.
"Let me guess..."
"Seadramon, Data type Aquatic Digimon. Level: Champion signature move, Ice blast"
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:24 am

Now he had shouted it was time for Myamyto to leave,he picked up veemon and ran off to the bushes next to the lake.He was wondering what to do when he heard a roar,turned round to the lake and saw seadramon pierce the water.At first he thought it wanted him,but then he saw a boy and a veemon staring at it."Veemon,you know what to do."He nodded Veemon digivolve to...Exveemon!" He flew out V"EE LASER!" A red V-shaped laser shot out from his chest and nailed the seadramon on the head.It turned round and was treated to a Vee kick.Myam jumped out from the bushes "Now get him back where he belongs!" "Yeah! what he said!He dove down and Grabbed the huge monsters tail and swung him round,then let go and let it fly back into the sea.

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:17 pm

"I wanted to do that!"
"Ah relax, we should be thankful."
Isamu walked over to Myamyto and said "Thanks for the assist, I'm new here and am still trying to learn everything about this place. Oh and advance warning, ignore him." Isamu said pointing at Veemon
"You stole my fight!"
"Veemon, stop that! Well, I hate to be saved and run, but I've got to go try and figure this place out later!"
(Exit to Northern Gear Savanna)
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:10 am

"Shure like that poser could digivolve!" "Whatever.If he's new He could get in to serious trouble.We better follow him but he cant know"

(Exit to northen gear savannah)

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rasphere

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:33 pm

Rasphere was sitting at his computer reading the latest Shonen Jump on his favorite manga site when he scrolled across a manga reading the title "Real Digimon". It's been awhile since Rasphere even thought of Digimon! So wanting to re-experience some of his past relationships with digimon he eagerly clicked on the link. The first page of the manga surprised him. It was a picture of his old imaginary friend Gomamon! But something was wrong with him, he looked really sad and lonely curled up on a rock nearing the edge of a huge lake. Rasphere clicked over to the next page of the manga to find the same picture but expanded. In the waters around Gomamon' rock Rasphere saw other Digimon playing and having fun without acknowledging Gomamon's presence. The scans of the manga continued on the third page to show all the Digimon around Gomamon starting to swimming to the shore, and in the distance a serpentine looking Digimon was quickly coming towards Gomamon! on the fourth scan it showed a black Seadrmon getting ready to attack the rock. It appeared that Gomamon knew Seadrmon was there, but Gomamon wouldn't move. The fifth and final scan was blank except for a message saying "Ready to start an unforgettable adventure?" then under that a tab saying "yes" and another saying "no". Rasphere, wanting to know what would become of Gomamon, clicked yes.

Next thing that Rasphere could register inside of his head was that: 1 he wasn't in his computer chair any more and was in fact laying face first in soft grass. Second: he could smell that it had recently rained. After he began to realize that his back was exposed to this strange place, he quickly got up to his feet and looked at his impediment surroundings. He noticed that his backpack and favorite hoodie were sitting in the grass right beside him. As well as all his belongings he normally kept in his pockets: his trusty knife, a small hand charged flash light for late night reads, his watch, and his wallet. He also had something new connected to the chain he always kept attached to his belt loop - a device that could easily fit into his hand with dark blue hand grips on the side of it. It also hand a small blank screen on the upper half of it. While walking over to put on his hoodie and backpack, he took note of his outer surroundings. To the south of him he saw a huge city.And on his East side a never ending ocean. Then when he final looked to the north he saw the very image that was one his computer: Digimon running to the shore except for a lone Gomamon on a floating rock.
Slinging his back over his shoulder Rasphere started running towards the lake that, would be beautiful execpt for the black snake that was rising out of the water.
"Gomamon!!! Get out of there!" Rasphere screamed as loud as he could while running. Rasphere quickly thought of the possible reasons why he could be in a world full of Digimon. And concluded that it was to save his old, forgotten, friend. "Gomamon! It's me! Rasphere!!" The Gomamon on the rock turned and looked at the sound of his tamer's name, seeing him for the first time in years. But at the same moment the black Seadramon attacked!! "GOMAMON!!!!"

The device in Rasphere's pocket began to shine.
Gomamon Digivolve too...Ikkakumon!!
Rasphere looked at his partner's champion state in awe. Ikkakumon was holding of Seadramon's jaw with ease before throwing him into the lake.
Harpoon Torpedo!!! The black Seadramon easily dodged Ikkakumon's attack underwater. Rasphere realized that Ikkakumon probably hasn't fought since the last time he was with him...before...he forgot him.
"Ikkakumon...I know it's been awhile and your probably mad at me. But I think i can help u win! Wait for him to come out before using that attack!" As Rasphere was talking Ikkakumon's attention was diverted from the water, so Seadramon took the opportunity to jump back out and ram Ikkakumon into the water.
"NO! Ikkakumon! Get out the water Seadramon has too big of an advantage in there!!!" Rasphere saw bubbles rising to the surface of the water followed by a torpedo. Then he ran over to closest point where the Digimon went under the water to feel the ground shake from one of the Digimon's attacks. Then deep under the water he saw one of the Digimon glow and turn into fratical code, turning into an egg to rest at the bottom of the lake.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:02 am

((charie and gryphonmon enter from vaccine sentinal tower.))

touchdown! gryphonmon landed neatly on his feet, and charie hopped off. "it's been a while since we've een here, huh?" charie asked, not really listening to herself. "we had a lot of fun last time."

beylese

Spicy Egg

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:19 am

(Mouse, Sukomon, and Monodramon arrive form VST)

"Well what now?" Mouse asked confused.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:16 am

"we relax." chaie said matter-of-factly. "it's been a while since we have. hell, we've been attacked by lizards, bugs and dark beings. I think we deserve a break."
"yeah, but we're lucky." gryphonmon cut in. "think about what the more powerfull tamers have to go through. heck, they probably get summoned by divine digimon themselves."
"then we'd better use our luck to relax now, huh?" charie ran over to the water and lopped herself onto the grass beside the lake, closely followed by gryphonmon.

beylese

Spicy Egg

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games