Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:42 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Laroawan
Participating Soquili: Ziya
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: Ziya nodded, sure of her answer. "Oh yes luck is very important. If you don't have luck bad things will happen to you. You should probably try to collect lucky things."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: "Well..." She thought about it carefully, "You need courage of course, so you can use your luck. You need to be brave enough to go out in the world and take risks, with luck you'll do well."

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?t?: "Oh I'm very lucky" She grinned mischievously, "you see I like to have fun, I like adventures and danger. I might get in trouble but everything always turns out okay." She peeks back at the little bird on her back. "I was very lucky to find Jax. He's a good friend now."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:50 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Aniira
Participating Soquili: Kanani
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15038581&page=1

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: Well, I suppose it is. Luck makes up for whatever you lack, considering you're fortunate enough to receive it. Say you're being chased by a skinwalker, and you're not fast enough to escape it; if you have luck, that skinwalker may trip in a gopher hole, or get its legs tangled in the undergrowth. In that sense, luck IS important.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Courage, of course. It usually takes courage to get yourself into a sticky situation, and thus need luck to get out of that situation!

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?t?: Yes, I do. I rely on luck to keep myself out of trouble, and I figure that it'll take luck to keep my children out of trouble, when they're born, of course.

Aniira

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:26 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Ishtanballa
Participating Soquili: Danari
Link to Teepee: Here

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?:
"For success, some luck is always needed. At least a little bit anyways."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?:
She cocks her head as she mulls the question over. "Courage perhaps. When taking on a foolish endeavor, it's nice to have luck on your side."

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?t?: "Sometimes, but not always." She smirks. "Relying on something that might not be on your side if foolhardy. I prefer to rely on it for simple games."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:32 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Ririka
Participating Soquili: Razi
Link to Teepee: [Here]

Is luck important compared to all the other stats?:
I suppose if you really believe in luck, then yes, you can say it is something important since everyone needs some amount of it to reach their goals. However, I see luck as just a combination of hard work, determination and a window of opportunity arriving. Whether luck comes is all a matter of it you take that window and go for it.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: I think courage is needed when it comes to dealing with luck. As I said before, if you want to make your own luck you have to have the courage to jump through that window of opportunity that arrives after all your hard work and determination.

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?: I don’t put all my trust in the thought that luck will dawn on me and all my troubles and worries will be over. If you want luck, then work for it, show that you really want something good out of something bad.

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:28 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Darkmoon Dancer
Participating Soquili: Dulce Periculum
Link to Teepee: [ Here ]

"I would have to say that Intelligence seems like the most... important... stat, but luck is definitely high up there."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?:
"Why, courage of course! If one were to jump into a daring situation with only courage as their reason why, it would be luck more than likely that would pull them out of that situation unscathed. Well.. that is, that's what my experiences have told me." The young mare says, as her head nods softly as if she were thinking whether there was more to add to her answer, but after a moment, she merely stays quiet and stops nodding.

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?:
She takes a moment to think, tilts her head and furrows her brow in thought before answering, "Luck has definitely been needed in some cases... And I have jumped into a few... well, ok, a lot of situations where I have only escaped by a hair, generally coming out of it hurt, but alive. So I guess I would say that when I am jumping headlong into something, I generally don't have the time to think first, and Luck ends up being something I rely on."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:50 pm

Owner's Name: Discordancy
Participating Soquili: Xi Mahzivar (awaiting cert)
Link to Teepee: Coming, but not here yet

"Luck? Well... yes. You need all stats in measure - luck is counted among them."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: "...Intelligence. Recognizing luck's limits is important. Yes, it's good to have on your side; but one must know that it will not save you."

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?t?:
"Not at all. If it chooses to help me, then that's great. But I will not let some random chance sway me. More often than not, I will make my own luck."

You must have a teepee to apply for bonus stats

Discordancy

7,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:00 pm

BONUS STATS FOR MARCH ARE NOW CLOSED!

Bonus questions for April will be up soon.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:03 pm

Bonus Questions for April are Now Open!

Bonus stats for March have been added!

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:24 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady Evelyn Nyht
Participating Soquili: Windstorm
Link to Teepee: Evening Night's Teepee

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: When I was younger, I would say Intelligence is not the more useful of all stats. Now that I'm older and the horrors of the real worlds are beginning to creep into my little world, sometimes Intelligence is the best to have. It takes a good mind to be able to use strength, make stamina last longer, and control speed. If you think, you can overpower someone in anything.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: Most definitely Stamina, strength, and speed. If you don't think things through before you act, you could very well face a defeat and quite possibly injury.

What do you use Intelligence for most?: I use Intelligence most when protecting my herd. While being with an all winged herd is great and shows great strength, if you don't know how to use the tools before you, everyone could be endangered.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:26 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Celeanor
Participating Soquili: Seresai
Link to Teepee: Link

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?:

The answer comes swiftly and with a slight hint of a smile. "For a future leader, intelligence is far more then just 'useful,' it is essential! One can't be caught napping in the brains department when you have a whole herd relying on you!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?:

"I was taught to combine intelligence with strength, but I've recently reached the conclusion that stamina forms a far better partnership."

What do you use Intelligence for most?:

"Frankly, my best friend Wildfire uses her intelligence the most when she is analyzing natural patterns and learning from the two-leggers. I've learned to use mine when it comes to making quick decisions and when filtering her data to formulate a plan that will benefit everyone." Another smile ghosts at the edges of the slim white mare's lips. "Not that she'd acknowledge that as 'intelligence.' Merely common sense."

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:27 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady Argentum Draconis
Participating Soquili: Rondel Forte Amachi

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Yes, Intelligence is an important stat helping your Soq evaluate situations and problem solve.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: Intelligence and Strength are both important stats to have together as being able to deduce when to use strength is important. Just having one or the other leaves you vunerable.

What do you use Intelligence for most?: Problem solving!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:40 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Participating Soquili: Soleil
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: "Intelligence, intelligence~... Well, yeah, it really is up there in the ranks of things that are important to have. I'm not so sure if it's the most important stat to have, though, since everything is different for everyone, but to me..." He thought to himself for a moment before continuing, "To me it's pretty damn important!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: "Mmm.. I combine Intelligence with both Strength and Stamina most of the time when I'm out on one of my short adventures. You have to know how far you can push your body, and without Intelligence and mental strength, you'll probably end up dead."

What do you use Intelligence for most?: Sol' grinned cheekily and gave a toss of his head. "Why, my travels, of course! How would I know which direction to go when I'm heading away and back to home, back my parents and sisters?... Eh, sister, at the moment. Brioso is out being a heroine and learning neat things.." He let out a light huff at this.

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:30 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Huni Pi
Participating Soquili: Kredoe
Link to Teepee: here

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: "Oh it is. It very, very much is. It wouldn't matter at all if you can do anything if you can't understand what you're supposed to be doing in the first place," Kree snickers not too unkindly.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: "Speed, I would say," She whickers softly, "I'm not exactly what you would call physical, so I'd rather get the heck out of somewhere than stand my ground and risk bodily harm."

What do you use Intelligence for most?: "Having fun." She leaves it at that with a mysterious smile.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:32 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nuclearity
Participating Soquili: Damien

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: "Definitely. Intelligence is the driving force behind your actions, yeah? So 's long as you're smart, you'll do the right things. For you, anyhow."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: "Intelligence... I'd see it pair well with stamina. Doing the right, smart things in combat, or movement, or whatever you're using stamina for will ensure you have more of it remaining."

What do you use Intelligence for most?: "Would it sound lame if I said 'doing the right thing'? It's a bit cliche, but you have to admit it's true. We all call ourselves stupid after making mistakes.."

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:30 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Participating Soquili: Snow Gem
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Of course intelligence is the most useful out of all stats. You need to have intelligence to survive the harsh world out there and know how to get out of the tight spots if you ever get into it.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: Hm... I would have to go with stamina. Stamina doesn't have to be physical only. You will definitely need a lot of stamina to get through your life and stay alive along with being smart with things you are doing.

What do you use Intelligence for most?: For the adventures I will be going on with my best friend Reizt!
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games