Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:45 am
Kitty walked into the apartment carring Aiko, "Hey, Ann, I think I found your cat." Kitty looked around at all the students, then back at Aiko, "Is it just me, or is every single student in this compartment?" Aiko looked up at Kitty, then wiggled out of her grasp and went over to Sarah, Lyra, and the two other kitties they were playing with. "Hi Sarah! Hi again, Lyra. xp More kitties!" spazzed Kitty. "What are their names?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:11 pm
[[OMG! That was a lot of reading to do!]]

Twyla nodded as the girl got up and ran form the compartment after her cat. She leaned back and sighed, having room to stretched her legs out and actually breath. She closed her eyes for a moment and they felt like sand paper, she noted mentally to remember to blink more. It was moments later that her eyes snapped open to shouts down the hall, quickly getting up she leaned out of the compartment just in time to see the crash! It looked like something out of a Saturday morning cartoon! She couldn’t help but give a small laugh at how funny the whole thing looked, but quickly stopped wondering if they were all ok?

Another girl down the hall quickly jumped out of her compartment to help everyone else up. Twyla caught a few words that Hayden was saying to Sarah… she was scolding Sarah? That’s right… Hayden is a Prefect. They must be like hall monitors or something like that… she thought to herself. At her old school they didn’t have such things as Prefects. She turned around and went back into the compartment. It almost felt lonely now.

Twyla then looked up and felt a strange pulsing feeling as if the compartment contracted or something. She turned around to see the two girls who had left enter followed by a new face then shortly after by another new face. She really did wonder if this compartment was going to explode?

She held out her hand to the new comers, “Hello. I’m Twyla” she stood up deciding to go take a little stroll down the hall, “I’ll be back” she smiled to all of them, wiggling her way through all the limbs and trying not to step on any of the pets.

She took a deep breath in after closing the compartment door. She was a bit claustrophobic, but didn’t want to admit it. she stretched and begin walking down the hall.

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:52 pm
Animekitty47
Kitty walked into the apartment carring Aiko, "Hey, Ann, I think I found your cat." Kitty looked around at all the students, then back at Aiko, "Is it just me, or is every single student in this compartment?" Aiko looked up at Kitty, then wiggled out of her grasp and went over to Sarah, Lyra, and the two other kitties they were playing with. "Hi Sarah! Hi again, Lyra. xp More kitties!" spazzed Kitty. "What are their names?" she asked.

"OMG AIKO!!!" Ann fumbled over everyone and superglomped Kitty, "Kitty...seriously, you must have some cat ESP or something because I've been looking for Aiko since I got on this train." She laughed and then turned to look at what Kitty was commenting on, "Yeah...it seems our compartment is overflowing with life." Ann smiled at the new arrivals that came in, "Hello everyone"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:00 pm
The clock strikes 1 'o clock. The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, "Anything off the trolley, dear?" She offers the choices below.

• Licorice Wands
  • Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
  • Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
  • Cauldron Cakes
  • Chocolate Frogs
  • Turkey Sandwiches
  • Pumpkin Pasties
  • pumpkin juice (ice cold)
  • Earl Grey Tea (hot)
  • Treacle Tart

"I'll come around again this evening. Cheers, loves!"

((Sorry for the delay...I lost the password and forgot my email for this account sweatdrop ))

HPGoG Trolley Witch

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:08 pm
Twyla scoots out of the way, pressing herself against someone’s compartments door allowing the Trolley Witch to pass, who stops and asks her if she would like anything on the cart.

“No thank you…”she was practically holding her breath and wobbling on one toe waiting for the women to pass. When she finally did she took a rather large breath while putting her hands on her knees taking more breaths.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:19 pm
Ann followed after Twyla and passed the friendly trolley witch, "Hey Twyla, are you alright?" She looked at the first year with concern.  

Miss Love Tantei

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:36 pm
Twyla looked up her hands still on her knees…
“I’m just a bit claustrophobic and that compartment was just a bit too crowded. Then the trolley witch… it just sorta pushed me over the edge. I’ll be all right though… it just has to pass.” she put her head back down taking deep breathes.

[[Congratulations for being the 100th Gryffindor poster Love!]]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:45 pm
Ann patted poor Twyla on the back, "I know what you mean. I was almost breaking a sweat in there. Just take a few breathers and it'll be alright." Ann turned to the Trolley Witch and asked for a cup of water for Twyla. She retrieved it from the elder woman and gave it to Twyla, "Drink up some cool water. It should settle you down."

((I'm the Gryffindor 100th poster?!?!? *squeals* Say it isn't so!!!))

Miss Love Tantei

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:27 pm
Lyra pets Link, who is still purring in her lap, and turns to Sarah. "I've had it happen to me too. It's really annoying but there's nothing you can do about it."

As Kitty walks in, Lyra waves to her. "Hey, Kitty." She points to the ball of fur in her lap and smiles. "This is Link, Sarah's cat. Apparently he's got a bit of a crush on me." xd

Someone introduces themselves and holds out their hand. Lyra shakes the offered hand, replying, "Hello, Twyla. I'm Lyra, a third year Ravenclaw."
[[Ya, sorry about all the reading, Twyla. We (me, Sarah, Hayden, and Nydia) kind of went on a posting spree last night. sweatdrop ]]

Lyra smiled. "Hello, Ann." [[Are you Ann, the student right now, or Ann the Head of Gryffindor?]]

She noticed Twyla and then Ann leave the compartment, and turned back to the others.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:54 pm
“Thank you” Twyla said through breaths, which were getting smaller and back to normal. Her bum slid down the door till it landed softly on the ground and she took the cup slowly drinking the cool water. She couldn’t help feeling a bit embarrassed about the whole ordeal.

[[ @ Love: Yeppers you are!]]
[[@ Lyra: It’s np I’m just so happy how well this is moving along! Also my real name is Liz… my character’s name is Twyla, sorry about the confusion.]]

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:00 pm
Kitty held out her hand for Link to sniff, but the kitty ignored her, "Looks like he does have a crush on you." Pouting slightly Kitty tried Mittens instead, and this kitty let the seventh year pet him. "Yay!" xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:12 pm
TheRestless
“Thank you” Twyla said through breaths, which were getting smaller and back to normal. Her bum slid down the door till it landed softly on the ground and she took the cup slowly drinking the cool water. She couldn’t help feeling a bit embarrassed about the whole ordeal.

[[ @ Love: Yeppers you are!]]
[[@ Lyra: It’s np I’m just so happy how well this is moving along! Also my real name is Liz… my character’s name is Twyla, sorry about the confusion.]]

Juni walks up the hallway gobbling down a pumpkin pasty, "Y'kno wha you need? A nigh cupa earl grey dee. Da really hids da spot, yea--opps." She covers her mouth to keep some crumbs from falling to the ground. "An' yoo!" She points at Ann, "I owe you a scare!"

(( Jeebus people are posting alot in here... O_o ))

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Corona Australis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:57 pm
Tracy ran across the platform to get unto the train on time she quickly got on and started waling down the halls looking for an apartment to join. While she was carrying her stuff her black and white cat Sophie let out a yowl, so she turned around and took the cat out of it's cage. She then continued down the corridor looking for someone she knew.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:59 pm
Ann was glad that Twyla was getting a little better. She greeted Lyra with a small hello when a very familiar voice (even through the crumbs) traveled their way and Ann laughed at Juni, "Yeah, I guess you do owe me a scare. Bring it ON!!!!"

((@Lyra: On the Express I'm just a regular 5th year student.))

Miss Love Tantei

Tabby507

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:36 pm
Tabby startes out the window n wonder and her fluffy white cat named Tommy jumped out of her lap and attacked Lucy!!!

"oh no, Tommy stop get off of her!!!!! Ann, Twyla, anybody could you please help me!!!!!!!!!!"

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games