Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:47 pm
takashi_sahoko
~[girlygirl]~
cray_Z_angel
im a huge fan of panic at the disco. i found out about them the september of 2006 because of my friend bella. i was intrigued by their sound and thought they made good titles for their songs. at first i didnt know what they looked like, nor did i care. then i saw ryan ross and was like "OMG!!! im in love!!" so i was in a ryan ross cycle for about a month. then i stared at brendon urie and was all, TOO CUTE!, and went through a period of IM MRS URIE! during those two "cycles" i would look at spencer smith and the name Coda would pop into my head. but after brendon urie, i looked into his eyes and ive been attatched to him ever since, which has been about a year and a half. i think jon is cute, but ive only found him attractive once for two weeks. just last may, i saw them in concert and i died! i felt bad for spencer because i was the only one who screamed, and i mean SCREAMED, for him. one more fact about me and my panic men: I AM THE NUMBER ONE SPENCER SMITH FAN!!!!!!!!! no one can say that they are because hes MINE!! heart !! just look at my profile smile
User Image
Toast the fine folks casting silver crumbs to us from the dock.
Jinxed things ringing as they leak through tiny cracks in the boardwalk.
Scarecrow, now it's time to hatch sprouting suns and ageless daughters.
Don't you know? Don't you know that those watermelon smiles just can't ripen underwater?
Just can't ripen underwater.

Psht, Tee and I share teh Smith.
Wait in line, sister.
talk2hand
xD

Anyway.
Welcome.

Yushh we share him.
And Panda and Poly share Brendon.
DangerZone! DangerZone!
RyanRossmine&&Emmy!
But Welcome To The Panic At The Disco Guild.
:]

WHAT ABOUT MEH?! crying gonk crying MEENIES! I WANT SPENCAHHHHH ALSO! OH! LOOK! I GAVE HIM A PET NAME!!! BURRRN!!! emo  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:11 pm
Hey just joined! i've seen PATD two times in concert sdaly i have not reicieved a backstage pass boo hoo I love thier first album A fever you can't sweat out i think they have changed dramticly and i kind of miss the old PATD me and my other friend loooove them altough we fought on who's going to marry brenden first brenden is soo vute and has an awesome sense of humor i don't really have a favorite song cause i kind like all of them I LOVE RYAN'S PUPPY HOBO! SHE IS SOOOO CUTE! heart  

madasrabbits2

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:10 pm
madasrabbits2
Hey just joined! i've seen PATD two times in concert sdaly i have not reicieved a backstage pass boo hoo I love thier first album A fever you can't sweat out i think they have changed dramticly and i kind of miss the old PATD me and my other friend loooove them altough we fought on who's going to marry brenden first brenden is soo vute and has an awesome sense of humor i don't really have a favorite song cause i kind like all of them I LOVE RYAN'S PUPPY HOBO! SHE IS SOOOO CUTE! heart

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! wink And it's Brendon. <3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:17 am
Hello,my real name is Pauline and im from the philippines i LOVE Panic at the Disco!!!coz they're the new cancer that i can't get enough of!!! whee I first fell in love with patd when they won in the 2006 vma's..and until now,i still love them to bits I love all they're songs but the song "there's a good reason these tables are numbered honey,you just haven't thought of it yet" is my favorite..They actually went to the phillipines last august 14 in manila,philippines but i missed it coz im from a different city and still need to ride a plane to go to manila crying thats why im stuck looking at concerts at youtube!!but still,even if i haven't met them personally,i still heart them!  

chikorita_pinkpau

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:51 pm
chikorita_pinkpau
Hello,my real name is Pauline and im from the philippines i LOVE Panic at the Disco!!!coz they're the new cancer that i can't get enough of!!! whee I first fell in love with patd when they won in the 2006 vma's..and until now,i still love them to bits I love all they're songs but the song "there's a good reason these tables are numbered honey,you just haven't thought of it yet" is my favorite..They actually went to the phillipines last august 14 in manila,philippines but i missed it coz im from a different city and still need to ride a plane to go to manila crying thats why im stuck looking at concerts at youtube!!but still,even if i haven't met them personally,i still heart them!

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:59 pm
My name is Charlotte or Cip call me either one I don't care. I am a pretty new fan but I love Panic at the Disco as much as any one else here. I am 14. I get to go to a PATD concert on Nov. 4th. I like to lisen to music read and draw. If you want to see some of my art you can go to inv-cip.deviantart.com. Thats pretty much it. I make alot of typos and Iusally am to lazy to change them just for futrue refernce (I can't spell either).

Also send an invite to my sister biskitluver if you please  

CipCake

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:58 am
CipCake
My name is Charlotte or Cip call me either one I don't care. I am a pretty new fan but I love Panic at the Disco as much as any one else here. I am 14. I get to go to a PATD concert on Nov. 4th. I like to lisen to music read and draw. If you want to see some of my art you can go to inv-cip.deviantart.com. Thats pretty much it. I make alot of typos and Iusally am to lazy to change them just for futrue refernce (I can't spell either).

Also send an invite to my sister biskitluver if you please

Have fun at the concert. Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:07 am
Hi there, I'm Suicide de saint. I'm a 21 year old fan of PATD. I love art and music in general, as well as russian literature. Not sure what else to say, so, um, hey there.  

Suicide de saint

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:19 am
Suicide de saint
Hi there, I'm Suicide de saint. I'm a 21 year old fan of PATD. I love art and music in general, as well as russian literature. Not sure what else to say, so, um, hey there.

Welcome to the Panic at the Disco Fan Guild :].
And Whats up? xd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:37 pm
Suicide de saint

Konnichiwa!
Or if you read this in the morning.
Ohayoo Gozaimasu!
What is up your Panic world?!
Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Guild.
And Haii Panda!

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ImUnattractive

5,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:06 am
I'm 13, I am Cordell Green. I'm Canadian, EH! lol... I have some pretty strong opinions...supporting them is a totally other question. Oh and I finally got the money I needed to finish my avi...Do you know who it is? Oh, Hi lawlawl

P.S.....YAY 39th page!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:22 pm
Suicide de saint

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:24 pm
takashi_sahoko
Suicide de saint

Konnichiwa!
Or if you read this in the morning.
Ohayoo Gozaimasu!
What is up your Panic world?!
Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Guild.
And Haii Panda!

I thought that was Japanese. confused xd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:25 pm
Cordell Green
I'm 13, I am Cordell Green. I'm Canadian, EH! lol... I have some pretty strong opinions...supporting them is a totally other question. Oh and I finally got the money I needed to finish my avi...Do you know who it is? Oh, Hi lawlawl

P.S.....YAY 39th page!

Hello. eek And no, I don't. But Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:45 pm
PrimeOdd
Cordell Green

P.S.....YAY 39th page!

Hello. eek And no, I don't. But Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

I think it's apossed to be Brendon... question

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out