Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:03 pm
((*ka-ching!!!* CORRECT! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!
O.o, this is going to get intence, i'm probably too hyper to write this post with any less DRAMA!!!))

Kat's hands were shakeing, her nails digging into the seats of the car from the pain. A terrible, loud screaming was echoing through her head, and she was afraid Glane could hear it too. "Glane..." she said quietly. Her nails grew slowly longer and grey until they were long, slender, and razor sharp claws. "GLANE!!!" she screamed. She felt like she was being ripped apart.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:33 am
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Ronin felt liek he was flying by himself, except with her support, since she carried him effortlessly. He was already having this exilerating feeling, that he'd wanna fly around again. He turned to her and smiled cheerfully "Yesh!! I wanna ride!" he laughed and relaxed himself to let himself be carried.

Rayne gasped lightly and smiled brightly, sweeping him up off his feet, flying around as fast as she warmed up with. Of course, she had to scare him by flying toward the ground first and turning upward at the last moment before she flew gracefully around with him. She giggled in his ear when the butterflies spazzed in his stomach. "Enjoying yourself, Ronin?" she asked.
Ronin was gasping with excitement and a little bit of fear and he laughed childishly as he flew around with Rayne. "Yay I'm flying!!!!! So much fun! But a bit scary too!" he laughed as they flew around

Rayne smiled warmly, though she knew that he couldn't see her face. Very carefully, she flew by Ronin's window to his room and opened it while flying past it. Rounding sharply, making Ronin's legs fly out to the side, she made it look to him as if they were going to crash into the building at a fast rate, but hoisting him close to her and securing him safely, she flew threw the window and stopped on a dime.

Ronin, unfortunately, kept going with human gravity and she caught him an inch before hitting the wall. "Woah, there. You may have to experience another flight to get used to a different type of gravity." She smiled warmly, not knowing if Ronin was winded or not. Fortunately, his treat of ramen was sitting neatly on his bed with nice hot tea.

I don't have to tell him my other secret yet, I hope, she thought, biting her lip as she realized that to him the Ramen appeared out of nowhere. Rayne only hoped he wouldn't notice and would just eat it like he always had.  

Rayne Hawk

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:38 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Ronin felt liek he was flying by himself, except with her support, since she carried him effortlessly. He was already having this exilerating feeling, that he'd wanna fly around again. He turned to her and smiled cheerfully "Yesh!! I wanna ride!" he laughed and relaxed himself to let himself be carried.

Rayne gasped lightly and smiled brightly, sweeping him up off his feet, flying around as fast as she warmed up with. Of course, she had to scare him by flying toward the ground first and turning upward at the last moment before she flew gracefully around with him. She giggled in his ear when the butterflies spazzed in his stomach. "Enjoying yourself, Ronin?" she asked.
Ronin was gasping with excitement and a little bit of fear and he laughed childishly as he flew around with Rayne. "Yay I'm flying!!!!! So much fun! But a bit scary too!" he laughed as they flew around

Rayne smiled warmly, though she knew that he couldn't see her face. Very carefully, she flew by Ronin's window to his room and opened it while flying past it. Rounding sharply, making Ronin's legs fly out to the side, she made it look to him as if they were going to crash into the building at a fast rate, but hoisting him close to her and securing him safely, she flew threw the window and stopped on a dime.

Ronin, unfortunately, kept going with human gravity and she caught him an inch before hitting the wall. "Woah, there. You may have to experience another flight to get used to a different type of gravity." She smiled warmly, not knowing if Ronin was winded or not. Fortunately, his treat of ramen was sitting neatly on his bed with nice hot tea.

I don't have to tell him my other secret yet, I hope, she thought, biting her lip as she realized that to him the Ramen appeared out of nowhere. Rayne only hoped he wouldn't notice and would just eat it like he always had.
Ronin was confused about what has happened. "Aww man I was having fun flying around too..." he then sniffed the air, that unmistakeable scent of...
"RAMEN!!!"
Ronin didn't care exactly how the ramen got here in this room.."wait..did i even have a room?!?" he stopped for a moment before scarfing down the ramen. But his stomach said 'less thinking more eating' and so he just took his chopsticks and yelled "ITADAKIMASU!!!!" and he started eating his ramen hungrily  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:45 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki

Ronin was confused about what has happened. "Aww man I was having fun flying around too..." he then sniffed the air, that unmistakeable scent of...
"RAMEN!!!"
Ronin didn't care exactly how the ramen got here in this room.."wait..did i even have a room?!?" he stopped for a moment before scarfing down the ramen. But his stomach said 'less thinking more eating' and so he just took his chopsticks and yelled "ITADAKIMASU!!!!" and he started eating his ramen hungrily

Rayne blinked. "Of course," she said. "You jumped out of the window your first morning here." She softly laughed at the memory of the painful bellyflop into the pool and having to dry him off. "I thought you wouldn't forget that."  

Rayne Hawk

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:01 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki

"RAMEN!!!"

Rayne blinked. "Of course," she said. "You jumped out of the window your first morning here." She softly laughed at the memory of the painful bellyflop into the pool and having to dry him off. "I thought you wouldn't forget that."
"Umm I slept on tp of the roof that day because I didn't have a room" Ronin said thoughtfully as he ate his ramen. "Bu then again my memory kinda sucks sometimes" he chuckled and then scarfed his food down until it was all gone, and he sipped the whole bowl of the broth left until the whole bowl was literally clean. "Ahh...that was great!" He placed the chopsticks on the bowl horizontally, which was a sign in Japanese table manners that meant it was a great meal.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:33 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

"RAMEN!!!"

"Umm I slept on tp of the roof that day because I didn't have a room" Ronin said thoughtfully as he ate his ramen. "Bu then again my memory kinda sucks sometimes" he chuckled and then scarfed his food down until it was all gone, and he sipped the whole bowl of the broth left until the whole bowl was literally clean. "Ahh...that was great!" He placed the chopsticks on the bowl horizontally, which was a sign in Japanese table manners that meant it was a great meal.

Rayne laughed and handed him a key. "Haha, well, if you really didn't have a room, this is your key." She picked up the bowl and chopsticks and left the room quietly, whispering, "See you later, Ronin."  

Rayne Hawk

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:50 pm
((WHERE HATH GLANE GONE-ITH?!?!?
*sadness*))

crying gonk sad cry emo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:44 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

"RAMEN!!!"

Rayne laughed and handed him a key. "Haha, well, if you really didn't have a room, this is your key." She picked up the bowl and chopsticks and left the room quietly, whispering, "See you later, Ronin."
"Ohh...thanks Rayne-dono...!" he took the key and put it in his pocket. "Umm..Rayne-dono where are you going?" Ronin called for her. He seemed to have that puppy dog eye look, wondering where its owner (or in Ronin's case, and in his mindset, "his master") is going.  

HaJoeKen

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:46 am
jinxercat2006
((*ka-ching!!!* CORRECT! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!
O.o, this is going to get intence, i'm probably too hyper to write this post with any less DRAMA!!!))

Kat's hands were shakeing, her nails digging into the seats of the car from the pain. A terrible, loud screaming was echoing through her head, and she was afraid Glane could hear it too. "Glane..." she said quietly. Her nails grew slowly longer and grey until they were long, slender, and razor sharp claws. "GLANE!!!" she screamed. She felt like she was being ripped apart.

Glane looked at her in complete disbelief. This was not going well. Glane pulled her close and held her tight "It's alright, everything's gonna be alright," he said, stroking her hair softly and carefully, waiting for her to stop.

Mikey was quite weirded out by the screams and he immediately jumped out of his car and ran towards them. "What's wrong?" he asked, still in a small state of shock. Then Mikey finally understood what was going on, he had seen this transformation quite a few times before, when his mother and father were killed. He spat at the ground and walked back to his car yelling "BAKA!". He hopped in his car and drove off into the dark.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:57 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

"Ohh...thanks Rayne-dono...!" he took the key and put it in his pocket. "Umm..Rayne-dono where are you going?" Ronin called for her. He seemed to have that puppy dog eye look, wondering where its owner (or in Ronin's case, and in his mindset, "his master") is going.

Rayne stopped for a moment, her hand on the door handle, not turning around. "You need sleep, Ronin... It's about 4 in the morning..." The door opened and she stepped out, closing it softly behind her. And as soon as she was by herself, she turned somewhat into a mist and disappeared as if the wind caught her.

((OKAY! New day. PLEASE...!!))  

Rayne Hawk

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:55 pm
(yes ma'am! ^^;; )

Ronin slept at about 4 after Rayne left his room. He slept so peacefully and quietly, like a baby in his cradle, and laying on his side comfortably. He's a deep sleeper, but it would only take a whiff of breakfast foods to wake him up and carry on a day as if he was full of energy.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:25 pm
After Kat heard Mikey's car screech away, she opened her eyes and stared at her hands, the realitly hitting her hard. It must have been morning, because a little bits of light shined through the car windows. No. She must have fammen asleep this HAD to be a dream. But she knew it wasn't. Her claws dissappeared as the morning dawn hit them. She sighed and buried her head in Glane's arms. "What happened to me?" she asked.

"Please. Just drive us home." she said quietly.  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:31 pm
jinxercat2006
After Kat heard Mikey's car screech away, she opened her eyes and stared at her hands, the realitly hitting her hard. It must have been morning, because a little bits of light shined through the car windows. No. She must have fammen asleep this HAD to be a dream. But she knew it wasn't. Her claws dissappeared as the morning dawn hit them. She sighed and buried her head in Glane's arms. "What happened to me?" she asked.

"Please. Just drive us home." she said quietly.

Glane yawned "I don't really know, but home sounds good, let me just get Mikey back over here.". Glane let go of Kat's waist and held her hand softly as he flipped out his phone and jammed on the numbers. He sat there, waiting for Mikey's voice, but all he got was his voicemail, so he yelled at Mikey in response to his non-answer. "Dickhead answer your phone!" he yelled, trying to get farther away from Kat before doing so. Glane clicked off his phone. "Home it is..." he spoke to her softly as he drove off, only one hand on the wheel and one in Kat's hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:01 pm
A new girl, walked timidly into the cafe. She was so afraid to be there and so she quietly sat down and tried to decide what to order. Often, her eyes searched the room for a friendly face.  

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:51 pm
Ronin just simply woek up after some time, yawning loudly. "Mmmm...it's a new day..." he muttered and he went to the shower room to wash up first, for about 5-10 minutes. Afterwards he dried himself and got dressed in his usual clothes since he doesn't have any other clothes, slipping on his red polo, unbuttoned, and his cargo pants, and his flip flops. he walked downstairs towards the kitchen. He saw the new girl in the cafe and his eyes opened up a bit. "Well good mornin' there. You're certainly not Rayne-dono now aren't you?" he asked. His face seemed so innocent but friendly looking as he looked at the new girl.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games