Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:56 pm
*grabs Kits booty* blaugh Ooh, that is very sweet of you two! *swoops her around and into arms, picking her up and twirling her a moment* Body to die for and a heart of gold. Could you be any more purrfect? *kisses her*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:59 pm
redface *tries to keep the wet side of the canvas away from him when he picks her up* I'm not perfect... far from it. sweatdrop  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:01 pm
*smiles at her* Close enough for me, Kits. *sets her down and keeps walking*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:04 pm
redface redface *can't think of anything to say*

*leads him up to the door when they get to her house and opens it, hoping her pets didn't make a mess while she was gone* sweatdrop  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:08 pm
*motions for her to go in* Ladies first, Miss Kits. *beams at her*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:14 pm
*smiles shyly and leads him in, sighing in relief when she sees that everything's still more or less in place* I'm just going to take this down to my studio so none of my pets mess with it. sweatdrop *walks down the hall*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:15 pm
May I join you? *catches up, hovering behind her* I would love to see where the lovely artist works. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:23 pm
redface Oh, umm.. all right. It's kind of a mess, though. sweatdrop I have a habit of collecting things that might come in handy. *glances around for her pets, then opens the second door on the right side of the hall. The first is already open, going to the bathroom, and the only door on the left is closed, her bedroom* Try not to let any of my pets in, please. There are too many places for them to hide.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:25 pm
*makes sure not to let any in* I make no judgements about messyness or straightened upness. I'm a bachelore, remember? cool *shuts the door securely behind* Besides, an artist works their own way. 3nodding *glances around the room, smiling*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:30 pm
Well, it's not much... *looks around the small room. There are partially painted canvases, as well as some completed ones, leaning against the walls, an easel, a cabinet for supplies, and a small table with a chair. Scattered around the floor are various books, crumpled pieces of paper, a few pet toys, and other random objects. In front of the room's large window is an oversized chair with the book Kits had been reading sitting on the arm*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:33 pm
*grins wider* I love it, Kits. It seems used, lived in, and cherished. *walks over to the window* And a nice veiw! 3nodding *looks down at the book, reading the title*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:39 pm
That's Blossom's garden out there... *puts the unfinished painting on the easel, where she can work on it later* This room's actually a little bigger than my bedroom, but it has better light, so I decided to make it my studio.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:42 pm
It's a lovely garden. I'd like to see it in the light sometime, maybe take some pictures. 3nodding Nature is my thing, you know. wink *winks and pulls her closer, engulfing her in arms* I think that was a wise decision. *kisses her*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:44 pm
It'll be nicer in the spring, when the flowers are blooming. *smiles and wraps her arms around him as they kiss*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:48 pm
I'm sure it will be... *murmurs against her lips before deepening the kiss and slowly sitting down in the chair, pulling her with*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games