Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:20 pm
I'm guessing I fell back to the hated section then?

Damnit! After I worked so hard to get to tolerable XD

@millie
I remember that, I think I had an epileptic attack from seeing the 8-9  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Dammie-kins
Leave forbidden alone, He's an odd person but he rates on how much he likes them. If you go super demonic or straight black you'll get a 10/10

Other than that you'll get anything below a 5/10

True enough, but I wouldn't rate an avi well just 'cause it's black or demonic. I like unique designs that also fit well together. I dont care what color or theme.  

God of Forbidden Light

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:21 pm
Lol well you have a lot of items that would work well, but it just seems too conflicted and busy.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:21 pm
I already rated you...
It's still 7/10

EDIT: Always too late! I really need to learn to type faster... emo

8.5/10 for emo  

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:24 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Lol well you have a lot of items that would work well, but it just seems too conflicted and busy.

Well right now I don't care too much for my avi. I'm just trying to get to my dream avi, which will take time. I'm about half way there, but the other half won't exactly come easy. Until then, this should be what I'll have.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:27 pm
God of Forbidden Light
TheEmoSalesman

Well right now I don't care too much for my avi. I'm just trying to get to my dream avi, which will take time. I'm about half way there, but the other half won't exactly come easy. Until then, this should be what I'll have.

Why not just hock what you don't need? That Shadow Spirit could fetch a pretty penny and it's not even in your dream avatar.  

TheEmoSalesman

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:29 pm
Emo, When you get to a point you want to hang onto what you have, even if you aren't using it...

that's why my avi right now looks like a really lame go cart from mario cart~ or the hippie is so stoned he thinks he's flying a space ship.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:30 pm
TheEmoSalesman
God of Forbidden Light
TheEmoSalesman

Why not just hock what you don't need? That Shadow Spirit could fetch a pretty penny and it's not even in your dream avatar.

Well see, the 2.3/2.4 mill I have consists of a 120k I have now and the items I have now. The reason I havn't sold them yet is due to the fact that on my mission to get needed items,the items I have currently will have enflated. Changing the 2.3/2.4 I would get now for em, to about 2.9/3 mil. It's more of a matter a patience.
Plus I would like to refrain from having a naked avi for as long as possible xD  

God of Forbidden Light

scintillio

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:34 pm
God of Forbidden Light
TheEmoSalesman
God of Forbidden Light
TheEmoSalesman

Well see, the 2.3/2.4 mill I have consists of a 120k I have now and the items I have now. The reason I havn't sold them yet is due to the fact that on my mission to get needed items,the items I have currently will have enflated. Changing the 2.3/2.4 I would get now for em, to about 2.9/3 mil. It's more of a matter a patience.

well either way,

i loves your dream avi *___*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:35 pm
Czarinas Knife
God of Forbidden Light
TheEmoSalesman
God of Forbidden Light
TheEmoSalesman

well either way,

Thank you ^^  

God of Forbidden Light

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:36 pm
Czarinas Knife
God of Forbidden Light
TheEmoSalesman
God of Forbidden Light
TheEmoSalesman

well either way,

same, but its a bit too sparkly. otherwise, it's fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:38 pm
Ronzalpha201
Czarinas Knife
God of Forbidden Light
TheEmoSalesman
God of Forbidden Light
TheEmoSalesman

well either way,

same, but its a bit too sparkly. otherwise, it's fine.

Sparkly? o.0  

God of Forbidden Light

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:38 pm
According to some women, the sparklier it is the better...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:39 pm
Dammie-kins
According to some women, the sparklier it is the better...

I don't even know what he means by it.  

God of Forbidden Light

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:40 pm
the aparkling parts of your dream avi, such as the shining gem in the middle  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games