Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smiling, Ishihara nodded. "Yes we're on vacation. Come on or your food'll get cold." he spoke, standing back up and walking to the table.
He set down the Miso, then carefully knelt down on the opposite side of the table. It took a few seconds, but soon You was seated comfortably.

"I've been here a while... was actually in the bar having a drink." Ishihara said, picking up his chopsticks and a bowl of rice. "I take it Shou kept you?"

Then... it was like magic... but Shou suddenly called!

"Just sleep in this guest room and don't think about anything Naoko-kun." Shou said gently as he turned down the bed sheets.

"Mmm? Naoko-kun, you don't want me to take you to the hospital for treatment, now you don't want me to talk to anyone about this. It's hard to change your problems if you avoid the possibilities for help." he answered and then let Naoko crawl into the bed.

"You're just nervous and need to think about thinking for awhile." Shou didn't realize he had keyed in on Naoko's habit. It was just what he knew through Sai...although he didn't even know Sai existed. Of course, all the while in this conversation, he wasn't going to lie down and wait for the 4th time Naoko would be god knew what. It was just pathetic for Naoko to come and confess his issues and expect him to just stand there and go...Oh sure.. let me clean you up so they can come get you again... It pissed Shou off.

Although he didn't let those feelings show from behind the mask upon his face. This mask was a European Carnivale mask. One of his favorite types of masks in the world. It hid everything from the world except his voice. "Just get some sleep and I'll go change the times for the limo. I need to check up on Ko-kun too."

Turning, Shou exited the room and slowly closed the door. Then walked down the hall and peeked in on Ko-kun. "Give me 30 minutes and we will play together. For now, would you go to the piano and play some sort of sweet lullaby for Naoko-kun?"

Ko nodded and scurried up to Shou then sat down on Shou's foot hugging him tightly. "Hey Hey, its ok...Ko-kun. Awh, you really are worried aren't you." Shou turned and walked down the hall dragging Ko forward with his foot and laughing just a little as he reached the music room where the red piano was now sitting perfectly in the middle. "Oh....if you don't play the Mickey pants piano, I will!" he grinned with a sly smile.

The boy looked up and then scampered off Shou's foot to his piano. "Mine."

Shou laughed and then turned to the door. "Just 30 minutes Ko-kun. I promise."

Once out of the music room, he could hear Ko starting to play as he went and found his phone. The first thing he did was call his Hamu from the privacy of his room well away from Naoko's bedroom.

Haru looked down at the phone as it rang and sighed, "I'm sorry You. I must take this call. I knew I couldn't start a vacation without something coming up." He answered and said, "Yes, Shou-san. If your calling I suppose that something is wrong?"

Shou grumbled and told Haru what he knew and how he intended to call Izo about it and give him a piece of his mind.

Haru face had sudden distinct note of concern upon it, "Shou-san, we both know that Naoko-kun tends to get into trouble. You're saying you think Matsumoto-san might own this club? Do you know where it is? Mmmm...ah...I think that calling Matsumoto-san and...mmm...giving him a piece of your mind might not be wise if you can't...mm...prove that he's the owner of the club. Shh...shh...I know he's your band member. Yes, yes, I know that you and Matsumoto-san go threw these sorts of spats. But it's best for you to go on you vacation and wait for me to come home from mine before you do that. Remember he might have holiday plans too. No, I'm not saying don't do something but I am saying think about it. If it isn't Matsumoto-san's club then you've wasted energy and pissed him off for nothing...right? Yes, see, just wait till I get home and I'll look into it. It's ok Shou-san. Thank you for the check by the way. Ok...see you after a few days. Good bye."

When Haru hung up the phone, he put his face in his hands praying Shou wouldn't do something crazy.

~ ~ ~

Naoko was quickly ushered into the bed, tucked in and basically told to just relax and get some sleep.

How the hell was he supposed to relax?!

But the blond didn't say anything to Shou... because Shou wouldn't understand... It was as if Shou thought Naoko enjoyed what happened.
Well, he did but he did mainly because he was high on drugs.
But if he told Shou he was on drugs... Shou would probably kick him out of his band... definitely kick him out of the house with little Ko-kun around.

Sighing, Naoko curled into a ball, and just lay there... listening to Ko playing the piano down the hall.
He didn't sleep... but he was able to relax.
Especially after taking his medication.

~ ~ ~

Shou returned to the music studio and pulled out an acoustic guitar so he could join Ko while he played. In the back of his mind he wanted to do exactly what Haru said not to do, but he stifled the notion when he looked over at Ko. If Izo were responsible, he needed more than Naoko's words. He really needed proof. But if he had that sort of proof life could become downright nasty.

Seriously the star worried about Ko more than Naoko at the moment. The child was still dependent on home and family and needed stability. Shou knew that a star's life wouldn't make that easy. But he would do his best for the child considering his nephew needed real family to make this work. He shook his head as his ears followed the melodious tune Ko's fingers played. It was genius...truly genius. But while he thought about that gift, he wondered about his pianist in the other room.

He knew that Naoko wasnt telling him everything but demanding the truth from the fragile man wasn't going to help. He had a feeling that Naoko wanted to tell someone. Maybe that was actually Ryuukaze. What he didn't realize that it was his other self that Naoko wanted to speak with. Sometimes Shou wondered about Naoko's view of him. He always had this vague notion that the man didn't feel exactly comfortable with him or had some sort of issue. Not that Shou really cared one way or the other. While Naoko was in his band, he didn't have to answer to the younger man. There was no real relationship with the needy pianist other than work.

And yes, sometimes he did think Naoko enjoyed his seeder lifestyle because it seemed that he was always falling into it. There were ways to avoid things like this. And it sounded like yesterday had been one of those days. Sure...Naoko had wanted to help him. But chasing Jun into a host club he didn't know well... Shou wondered if Jun set up Naoko because he wasn't blind to the previous relationship. So much damn drama that Shou didn't even want to touch upon it further. But still here he was thinking about it. And in a way that disgusted him on a different level.

Maybe if he sent Naoko to America to record some tracks at MeKa's studios for a couple months it would give Naoko some space to get his head back together? He knew he couldn't keep Naoko here because the man would definitely drag drama to the house and that wouldn't be good for Ko. He could make up an excuse for the change of venue but seriously, Naoko needed to get his head on straight. Sooner or later he'd be all over the news with this bad publicity. Ugh.
Naoko's issues had a distinct way of tormenting his soul. Baka.

Then as a sharp note was struck on alabaster keys, his thoughts shifted going back to Ko's music, he closed his eyes and started drifting into the melody finding beauty there that caused a low breath of sweet joy to escape. Creative juices when they struck him brought him to that space where songs formed like morning dew becoming rain. His fingers flowed across his guitar and he started to write out his next vision within his head. How fortunate was he to have such a little miracle at his side.

When the song was done, he sighed a long healthy breath and glanced over at Ko, who had been intrigued by his Uncle's inspiration. He smiled brightly and then played Shou's song on the piano perfectly. Shou laughed and got up, " I'm going to check on Naoko-kun, Ko. See what you can do to make my song even better while I'm doing that."

Ko nodded and then looked thoughtful as a finger touched his lip. He slid off his seat and lifted the lid to pull out blank sheet music pages and a pen. Then he crawl back on to the bench and lay down on it with his bent knees pointing his feet straight into the air. He started to scribble as Shou left the room.

Shou walked down the hall and carefully opened up the door, peeking in cautiously. He wondered if Naoko was awake or finally asleep. Stepping in, he quietly walked over and glanced down just to make sure that Naoko had blankets and was comfortable.

~ ~ ~

Naoko had barely fallen asleep. Laying there on his back, one arm over his stomach, the other up near his head... the pianist looked the perfect picture of innocent.
His lips were parted just slightly, blond hair pillowing his head. His chest rose and fell lightly, nothing drastic... nothing frightening... just peaceful.
The pianist was exhausted, his body angry and screaming at him... but the over-riding need for sleep had forced him to forget his body's wants and needs. The drugs were still in his system, but he was too tired to head their call. His medication had helped, because the darkness had been just on the edge of his consciousness... threatening to overtake him there in that bathtub.
But Naoko had held it back... using all his strength to do so.

Now, when Shou came in to check on him, the musician would have seen a young man, perfectly peaceful, his mind at ease.
At least until Shou stepped on a spot on the floor that creaked...

Amber eyes snapped open, Naoko completely awake as he, startled, tried to pull himself back and away from the sound. It took a couple seconds for his mind to realize it was Shou... and the pianist sighed, the energy leaving him again.

"Gomen... I'm just a little jumpy..." the blond whispered, feeling embarrassed.

~ ~ ~

"Oh...I'm sorry...Naoko-kun. I just wanted to make sure you were alright. I'm afraid I stepped on a creaky board." he sighed, "I didn't mean to scare you." He did looks sweet when he was a sleep and Shou felt bad for disrupting the perfect angel face. That was what things should be like.

"Why don't I let you get some rest. I've changed the limo service for this evening and thus you can sleep till night fall." he said softly as he slowly backed out of the room. "I'll just knock next time in about...mmm...4 hours."

He didn't want to ruin Naoko chance at a blissful rest. Although he had no idea that the young man wasn't sleeping that well at all.

-------

It would be several hours later before a light tapping would come to Naoko's door. "Our ride is here, Naoko-kun. We've already packed the limo....and are just waiting on you. When you're dressed and ready, please come down stairs with your things and we will get going."said Shou loud enough to be heard but in a gentle voice hoping not to scare Naoko.

Oddly enough, not seconds after Shou knocked on his door... the door opened and Naoko stood there, suitcases in hand, perfectly ready for the trip.
It was like nothing had ever happened...

But the blond knew it had happened. He'd just had sufficient time to pull himself together again. Yes, he was exhausted and yes all he wanted was to rest and relax... but this trip was important.

For all of them.

Mostly... for Naoko wanting to spend time with Sai, even though it seemed to be Shou who was showing his face now... no pun intended.
And then there was Ko... the boy who NEEDED a vacation.

"I'm already ready, Shou-san." the blond said with a smile, carrying his things from the room and down the stairs, putting them in the limo himself. He turned, spotting Ko and smiled to the boy as well, "Hey, Ko-kun. I heard you playing the piano while I was resting... arigatou."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:28 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou was dressed in more traditional Japanese male kimono. Even though, the blond long locks that extended down his back woven now in to a gorgeous braid were nothing traditional. His makeup was well tailored to his features although as usual it would have been hard as heck to tell he even resembled the man underneath. "Good good. We're all ready to go then. It will be a very pleasant drive I think. And lower profile than the train or airport." Well the limo probably wasn't too low of profile but less people would swarm them and Shou really didn't want Ko being overtaken by his insane fans. He needed to easy the mite into that world.

Little Ko was dressed in his his brand spanking new Mickey clothes but his face was covered by NeKo-kun. Shou's cat mask was getting a lot of mileage on Ko. And it seemed that Shou didn't mind at all.

Ko nodded at Naoko, "You're...welcome." he said in his small voice and then tucked his face into Shou's clothes. Shou glanced down and picked up Ko. "Awh...its alright. See. Naoko-kun is perfectly fine now. It's ok." Shou sighed then carried Ko into the car and sat him down on the seat before putting the seat belt securely into place.

As he sat down, he leaned back in the chair. "This drive should be very scenic, Naoko. I can't wait to relax in the onsen. I've not spent time in one...in a long time. Maybe it will steam out the rest of the salt that sucked into my skin in Hawaii."

Once they were inside, the driver would close the doors and the ride would be very relaxing. Soon, Shou and Ko were passed out on the seats. Because Shou frequently fell asleep in limos. Most of the time he just slept better this way. And it was probably his own personal reason to choose the drive rather than to deal with the train or the plane.

Ko curled up with his small head on Shou's lap and sprawled like a young boy would on such a long ride. NeKo, the mask barely staying on his small head.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:57 am

For his own part, Naoko was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans, slightly baggy so as to give him a look of weighing a bit more than he really did. His shirt was long-sleeved and dark navy, a cotton turtleneck to help keep the cold away. He was wearing just regular tennis shoes, his hair long and kind of stringy, just down around his face. The pianist didn't look the part of a rockstar musician by any means... he was simply comfortable.

It pained the blond to see that Ko was now weary of him... especially when he had been the closet to the boy lately. But Naoko didn't say anything about it... knowing that his sudden appearance on Shou's doorstep had frightened the boy more than anything.

So Naoko sat across from Shou and Ko in the limo, "I would love a scenic drive... but I bet I fall asleep." he joked, not really intending to sleep. His amber eyes focused on the man before him. "Shou-san... arigatou. I've asked a lot of you today... and I'm sorry..." Naoko spoke, feeling ashamed of the condition which the other man had seen him in.

Eventually though, Naoko found himself stretching out and laying his head down on the other end of the seat. For a while he watched Shou and Ko both sleep... and he thought about how wonderful the trip to the onsen would be.

And yet... after about half an hour... Naoko too fell asleep, as the limo continued to travel north.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:48 am
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou's head tilted and right now as he was he never quite had the Sai feel about him. Nothing grounded...just an ethereal glow. In a way Shou really was something quite different from Sai even if he had blossomed from within Sai's psyche.

"Well, its the way of the world Naoko-kun. We all have difficult problems to face. It's ok. I'm resilient. I've been through an Earthquake and Tsunami...and almost died several times but...in all that I've survived. So don't worry about it. Just work to make your life a better place for yourself." he said as he glanced out of the window and slipped an arm around little Ko.

Sometimes he wondered what axis his world spun on but he was a free spirit and thus chaos would always follow behind his blue green feathers in waves. He doubted he'd ever find the happiness of good relationship in his life time. And he envied Narcissus for holding the keys to his manager's heart. And Shou, well he could have dragged Izzy away but the music born from that pain had been brilliant. Narcissus would never know that the song he so disliked was the reason Shou never pursued Izzy with the intensity he might have.

Smiling down at Ko, Shou wondered about his new responsibility. Maybe it was ok to be single as long as he was a new parent. This would fill his time beyond the studios and the touring. Ko would be living like a star more than a kid but better to be tutored on the road than left behind and take a risk. Although, he had to think that Jun would have...enjoyed being a partner at one point. But now, mm...he wasn't going to push the issue. Life moved on didn't it?

As for Naoko, Shou thought that the young man just needed to get space between him and the environment. Sending him to America for a few months might be the best method, Especially with Ryuukaze focusing on his own music now, Shou also had to consider if the other man would be around to perform or on the road with his own tour. Seriously though, Ryuukaze's talents were meant to be upfront on stage. And Shou even as he slipped towards sleep thought that he might have had a small hand on Ryuukaze feeling confident enough to go on his own once again.

-------

As the hours passed and the vision started to flicker under the eyelids. There was a yawn from the blonde's lips. He glanced around and saw the darkness lit only by the moon. Sai shook his head realizing that Shou set up a limo instead. Crazy vocalist. But maybe it was better this way, the glimmer of tiny lights on the horizon twinkled briefly as Sai looked around to see Naoko sleeping peacefully and Ko, snoozing with his head on Sai's lap.

He reached forward carefully and picked a soda out of the wet bar then clicked a button and said quietly, "Driver, I need a rest stop and something to eat."

The driver lifted his hand and acknowledged 'Shou's request' Soon they were in a small town along the way to the onsen. Not many things were open at this time but there just so happened to be one gas station and a onigiri stand close by. Sai slipped out as the driver fueled up the limo and went inside to find a toliet. He came back out 5 minutes later with bottle tea for everyone; setting that in the car before glancing over to the onigiri stand.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:32 pm

The stopping of the car woke Naoko, but he was rather comfortable so he remained where he was.
It wasn't until "Shou" came back with the tea that the blond opened his eyes and looked at the man standing there... the man who's gaze was off and focused on the onigiri stand.

"I can watch Ko-kun while you get something to eat, Shou-san." the blond spoke, sitting up and wearily rubbing his eyes.

He didn't mind at all actually, since the boy was soundly sleeping. In fact, as the pianist's gaze settled on the kid, he couldn't help but smile.
Ko looked so sweet and innocent asleep there, curled up on the seat, a mickey mouse doll in his arms.

Then he looked back to "Shou" and made a movement with his hands as if to say 'go go'. "It'll be fine. Really. Grab something for me and Ko-kun too if you could." but then he laughed softly. "I wonder if we'll have to carry him into the onsen..."

(((OOC: Don't forget to post for Haru)))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:45 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"Yes, he kept me and obviously is still keeping me." he groaned as he slipped to the side of the bed and sat up completely.

"You were at the bar? Oh...so that's why I didn't see you." he said as he moved from the bed to his spot on the other sided of the table. There, he picked up the other bowl of rice and took a slow bite.

"Shou gave me a very nice bonus check." Haru then said with a brighter smile. "This year, he thought I could use the money. He was rather rushed by his nephew so I think he didn't have time to shop." Even though that wasn't quite the truth, he wouldn't say the more sensible man in Shou decided that money was a far better gift than unusual items from god knows where.

"Ah...but I leave him alone for just a few hours and Naoko-kun sets him off." he set down his rice to take a sip of his soup. Everything seemed perfect minus Shou's interruption.

"Did you finish your errand? I hope that went well." asked Haru as he let shoulders just ease on down from previous tension. "God I hope we get to have a lot of fun this weekend. I even took the time to set up Team 5's schedule on Shou's Greatest Singles Album plus DVD of his best works currently. So no one should be calling."

Really, he just wanted one weekend where he wasn't playing cloak and dagger with the Spider. Just one weekend without watching over the long plumes of the Peacock. Just one weekend where he didn't have to think about protecting his own a**...and You's. Little did he know, his partner always took care of himself...and him.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:58 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai didn't even mention that it wasn't Shou standing there talking to Naoko. He really couldn't after all, this was indeed Shou and the driver was only a few feet away pumping gas. Besides if Ko woke up, he didn't need to take a risk of the child calling him by another name.

"Alright, I'll let you watch him and I'll get the Onigiri." he answered as he set the tea in the limo. "Mm...I'll get a few of each kind I don't know what Ko will eat." Sai walked off and started talking to the old woman behind the small stand.

Meanwhile Ko continued to sleep heavy with his Mickey. He did look like a little angel but occasionally he shivered just a little while the doors to the limo were open.

Once 'Shou' came back he had box filled with ongiri. Stopping by the driver, he opened the box and the driver smiled when 'Shou' told him he needed dinner too. Then 'Shou' was back in the car with the rest of the box; handing it over to Naoko.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked as he sat back down. "I think we might have to carry him in. I really don't want to wake Ko if we don't have to. It is his bed time after all."

Sai waited for Naoko to pick his onigiri before taking his own. Then he opened a bottle of tea and put it in the cup holder beside him. "The driver says only another hour and a half to go." his voice soften as he leaned back in the seat to take a slow bite of his food.

"Did you manage to call Ryuukaze-san about the trip?" Sai asked as he ate. He wasn't sure what Naoko had done about things considering...well yeah considering that. The thing he didn't want to think about. But he didn't want Naoko's boyfriend to worry about him. He also wondered if Naoko could tell if it was him...

(( Ha! You need to remember to post for Katsu! -smirks-))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Naoko was silent until "Shou" got back. He carefully took the offered onigiri box and picked on out for himself. It looked like it would have umeboshi in the middle, so he was quite happy with that.

"Yeah, I slept well. Oh and I don't mind having to carry him." the blond spoke, amber gaze falling on the sleeping boy once more. "He's just so damn adorable. Makes me feel protective..." he glanced at the other man however, noticing a slight shift in the way "Shou" talked. "No, I didn't niisan." Naoko spoke, wondering if his brother had really come back to him. "I wasn't thinking about Ryu... I... I was thinking about you after I saw Jun. When I woke up this morning, I had no idea what was going on. How I got to your place was a miracle in itself..."

(((OOC: Already did before doing this one hehe)))

"That reminds me..." Ishihara said, looking over at his partner. "I'll just get this out of the way so we can enjoy the weekend. Izo asked if he could send a rookie to Team 5 to learn from them. Said rookie is supposed to take a spot on Azriel's team and Izo wanted him learning from the best over the holidays. I... hope that won't be any trouble?" he asked, wondering if Haru would allow it.

Especially since he was so protective of Shou...

"I'm guessing Azriel wants to get rid of whoever bungled his show... but the new guy needs training. Izo told me he was a hard worker and a fast learner though so... I figured it'd be alright but I wanted to clear it with you before hand. For some reason he's come to me with this instead of the head of HR... course that could be because HR is already on holiday." the man shrugged, taking a few bites of rice. "Either way, I'm happy to ask if that means keeping Izo happy... I like my new raise after all."

As the meal finally got underway, You couldn't help but laugh softly at his partner's eagerness for a vacation. "This weekend will be perfect. Trust me. Hell I'm half tempted to lock up my cell and computer in the ryokan's safe and forget about work completely for a few days."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Good...This limo must have a very smooth ride. Go figure. I picked it out." Sai rolled his eyes and then looked out the window. He realized that going to the onsen would be a bit problematic on Shou's makeup. But he guessed that Shou thought of that too and reserved private baths. He doubted that they would be anywhere close to the public.

"Yes, he's adorable." Sai looked down at the small boy and sighed. "Makes me wonder who his real parents are. But, I don't think I'm going to have the luxury of looking for them." He smiled when Naoko said Niisan but didn't comment back. While they could talk freely at Shou's home, he knew this trip wouldn't be entirely private.

"Mm...don't think about Jun and I any longer, Naoko. What's done is done. Maybe I can talk to him one day and make him tell me a few answers but..." he glanced out the window. Maybe he was a little more affected than Shou about Jun. However, he realized that he had made a very poor choice. One he just had to walk away from and not let it consume him. There were better things out there. And...now he didn't feel so guilt about loving a man that hurt his brother anymore. The embers were cooling off.

"Should you give him a call then? I mean....he's going to worry about you if you don't at least check in." Sai asked as he sat down on Naoko's side and put an arm over his shoulder to give him a small hug. Nothing major because Shou wouldn't do that, but just something to say how much he love his little brother.

User Image

Yamada Haru

"A rookie?" Haru looked apprehensive as he took up the rice again and started to nibble grain by grain. There were times he just wanted to play with his chopsticks but he couldn't do that at work. So he did it at 'home'. It was obvious though that Haru was very protective over Team 5. They were the best because there was a well honed synergy. And well Azriel didn't hold any special place in Haru's heart. He was the 'competition' after all.

"Yes, they bungled his show. But...I'm rather hesitant of bringing on anyone that Matsumoto-san recommends. I'll think about it but..." he really was balking at the idea even though You was asking. This new guy could be a plant or a spy or anything for Izo. It could be just a legitimate training issue but...he didn't know the individual.

"Ah I'm sorry You. I'm not sure I feel comfortable with that." he admitted as he finished the rice in his bowl. "Who is this rookie? What are his credentials?"

"Haha! I'm tempted too..but if I do I might come home to a disaster. But hopefully since Shou called me this early, he won't call me again until I am back. However as VP PR you might be able to get away with that. You don't have a bunch of little Shou's working for you." he chuckled then leaned over and kissed off a piece of rice stuck to You's lips. "You're so adorable when you do that."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:41 pm

"All I know of the man is that he was preparing to enter medical school until Azriel offered him the job." Ishihara replied, setting his bowl and chopsticks down and picking up a hot teapot, pouring some into a cup for himself and then one for Haru.

"Why Azriel offered it, I've no idea. I don't think the man's a spy for Izo though... he seemed reluctant when I told him who made the request which... by the way... was forwarded to me by my secretary this morning. Damn HR getting a vacation before the rest of us." sighing, You picked up his tea and sat back, taking a long relaxing sip.

"Apparently Azriel's fed up with his team but Izo won't assign him a new one... so... he's making his own team. Why he's picked this Kaito I've no idea, but I doubt it would hurt to have other teams at SMASH as knowledgeable as Shou's." his dark gaze looked over at his partner. "You're protective of him and I do understand that... but if you don't allow it, Izo might make it an order and... well... you're contracted to Shou, Haru-kun... the team isn't. Izo can't make you to do something... but them..."

You sighed, putting down his tea. "Why is it we're always talking business... Azriel wants him on Shou's team as of practically yesterday and how the hell am I supposed to enjoy a vacation when work keeps calling me?" the man spoke, obviously exasperated that even more work had fallen onto his shoulders while he was on vacation.

Annoyed, he picked up his rice and ate a few chopstick fulls, absently getting a grain stuck to the corner of his lips. "No, I don't... but I have to pick up the slack for HR being gone. Plus for some damn reason Azriel thinks I can cater to him like I'm his manager. I mean seriously, this should be a request put into writing and delivered to HR by his manager, not a phone call to my secretary then to me asking me to pass it by Izo!" he sighed. "But then again... I'm with public relations and the way Azriel's team screwed up will affect the public's view of him... so I guess in that respect I want his team to be solid... I'd rather not get gripes and complaints from higher up, or direct ones from Azriel for that matter."

Ishihara sighed again, reaching up and pinching the bridge of his nose, glasses slightly askew. But then suddenly, Yamada leaned in close and kissed him, causing the young man to blush slightly.

"I am far from adorable." You replied, his rice and chopsticks sitting on the table now.
The man fell backwards, arms splayed out beside him. "I'm overworked. Not adorable." he laughed.

(((OOC: TOOK ME FOREVER TO FREAKIN GET THIS POSTED!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:44 am
User Image

Yamada Haru

"Medical school? What sort of man would switch from an opportunity like that to a job working in a studio. Doctors are paid better." he muttered in response as he took the hot tea. He smiled though as he picked it up; that smile only for You.

"You don't say? Hmmph. Obviously HR isn't required as much over the holidays. Costs less to send them on vacation first." Haru answered with a slow sip to his tea. Then he looked up as You started talking about Azriel's team's mess.

"It's more than knowledge, You. There's more than just hands on skills and training in Team 5. Team 3 does have some very skilled workers on it that I could point out. Sure..several of them need to go. But like most of the teams they were put together by skills alone. Since Shou has such a sense of perfection and fast pace when he's working, I took time to profile proper fits to the team. Shou doesn't freak out as much anymore because everyone works smoothly together. Team 5 also has incentives installed by Shou surprisingly enough that he pays for out of his own pocket. Every perfect show, every work day free of accidents, each new idea that works, teamwork...etc....all of these things earns points for the members. Our most valuable member at the end of the year gets a big prize." Then, Haru laughed, "This year, Team 5 winner's wife just had twins. The team decided we should give him diapers and lots of them. Shou was rather humored by the idea...."

"But yes, I'm protective of him...and the Team. I don't need on of Izo's cronies meddling. But you don't think he's a spy?" Haru grumbled quite a bit when You pointed out what Izo could do with his team. That seemed to make Haru's brow furrow with concern and displeasure.

"I think we are just passionate about our work." Haru said softer and then shook his head. "Mm..I want you and I to have a good vacation. Why do I think that Azriel is going to be the next one to call me? If he wants this man on Team 5 as of yesterday." He sighed thinking of all his partners problems that seemed to be accumulating with the problems that Azriel was having.

After the kiss he just sighed, "You're adorable...very adorable to me. And to just make things easier on you, I'll allow this Kaito person to work with Team 5 over the holidays...but" he pointed out, "...if I get home and find he's been a problem I'm handing him right back to Azriel, trained or not."

Then, he crawled forward and kissed You slowly and warmly while the man leaned back. "Mm..I'll make you forget work soon enough."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:28 am
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Entertainment News

"We'd like to give our condolences to Hiroki Asato, Senior Executive at Ohayou Studios who lost his sister just before the holiday. We just gained words about this incident and will have a more in depth news broadcast at a later hour."

"At this time of the year most of favorite stars are taking vacations and some are even touring. But even at this time of the year there is interesting news about!"

"One rumor running around about what really happened on the boat during those two weeks between Shou and Izzy Lucky. Is it possible that there is something else going on there? We've recently acquired a few fascinating photos."

Photo #1: Shou with his arms wrapped around Izzy taking from a long view on the MiKA campus.

Photo #2: In Hawaii, Izzy holding Shou's hand heading on to the MiKA airplane.

Photo: #3: In Hawaii, just before the quake, Izzy sipping big fruity drink smiling and talking to Shou at a table.

"Is it just friendship??? Or something far more interesting??? Callers...tell us what you think!"

Caller #1: Oh I think it would be a hot romance! Izzy Lucky looks hot and we all wonder what's under all that make up with Shou-sama! Bet he knows!

Caller #2: I wish I had been stuck on a boat with the two of them. But how could they not do something?

Caller #3: Oh I don't know. I always thought Narcissus-san and his manager would have been a better couple! I want to know about that!

"Ok Ok ....but then again.... Isn't Narcissus hanging out with this guy?"

Photo #1: Michi circled on this photo on Rodeo Drive with Narcissus and Yuuji

Caller #1: Oh yeah, the hot therapist that Narcissus-san sang with at that bar! Maybe a better couple? I thought Narcissus-san like girls though! So how could he be with his therapist and his manager. Just speculation. But ooooh...Tanaka-san...I want to meet him...I need therapy!!!

Caller #2: I want therapy too! Onegaishimasu!

Caller #3: Hey that other guy in the photo is cute too...Who's he?

"Mm...we believe that's one of Narcissus' family members. But we would have to verify it.

"So lets talk about the latest news over Twitter. Seems that Shou has a nephew but no one has seen the boy yet. We've heard that Narcissus helped Shou and his nephew...Ko-kun with the pancakes. Narcissus cooks! Wow. That is a new one on us!"

Caller #1: He can cook for me anytime......

Caller #2: Lucky kid! I'd give anything for Shou-sama to cook pancakes for me with Narcissus' recipe!

Caller #3I can't wait for Shou-sama to show us pictures of his nephew! He rarely talks about family so this is the first I've heard of the boy and I'm a big fan! Maybe he'll tweet a few over the holidays!

"Soon, we will have news though about another interesting development regarding Narcissus. It might give everyone a very different view of this famed superstar. Please stay tuned for a later broadcast."

"And did you get to see the concert for Azriel of Smash? Scary? Callers tell us what you think!"

Caller #1: It was great! Bloody and wild! I didn't expect it especially around Xmas but I'm glad I went!

Caller #2: I liked it a lot. It's what gothic visual kei is about...but....well seems like the crew had a lot of problems handing the show in the big arena. Azriel-san was a 10 but his crew a 2. Surprised he could put up with that.

Caller #3: I didn't like the show as much but I'll give it a fair shake. He's a good singer just not my style. Too much blood and gore. I'm a fan of Shou-sama and Narcissus-san. I've never seen any mistakes as Shou-sama's concert with the crew and I like his costumes better. And that mystery about his costume designer. Even the fans don't know who it is!

Yes, we have to agree that problems with the set affected the visuals of the performance. Too bad...considering Azriel seemed right on. We expect Azriel will have that addressed before his next shows. Ah yes, about Shou's crew and costumes. We know that Shou's crew was all hand picked by Shou's assistant....mmm...Yamada Haru. And we doubt Yamada-san had any involvement in Azriel's crew selection. Plus, we know for a fact that the costume designer for Azriel's performances were done in house at Smash. While a very skilled crew which makes costumes for many of the stars in Smash, not many designers can match Shou's secret designer. Even though both stars work under the Smash label, don't expect them to have the same resources. Although...I must admit, I'd like to see Azriel done up as a gothic vampire by Shou's designer for Halloween next year. Hot?"

Caller #1: HOT!

Caller #2: If he'd dress up like that....he could bite my neck anytime!

Caller #3: I don't know. I mean...Shou-sama's designer...well he...she...could make anyone look like a god. Azriel-san would have to gain a little weight though. He's a twig! Too skinny for my tastes. He reminds me of Narcissus-san right now. They're both skin and bones.

Caller #4: Yeah, well have to say that for just starting out Azriel-san is doing ok. He's not Shou-san...probably could benefit from Shou-san's designer and crew. Fortunately, his voice is really talented. The other stuff will come in time. But yeah, I bet he'd get more draw if those other factors were as sharp. Good luck Azriel-san!

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:14 pm

"Oh..." Naoko replied, seemingly distracted for a moment as his amber eyes remained on the onigiri.

He didn't say anything about Ryuukaze... didn't really even react to the arm around his shoulders and the slight hug.
Of course the pianist knew that his brother had to deal with Jun in his own way... but the irony of the situation wasn't lost on him.
Jun had caused him great pain, physically and emotionally... and apparently he had now caused such emotional pain to Sai as well.
Should his brother have known he'd get burned?
Probably...
But was Naoko the type to say, 'I told you so?'... no.

After a while, the blond finally spoke, his voice soft. "I want to find Ko-kun's parents..." he whispered, leaning his head on Sai's shoulder, the onigiri in his lap for the moment. "I mean... he deserves their love, doesn't he? I know he has us right now but... but it's not the same. What if he's got a brother or a sister waiting for him too?" sitting up slightly, the pianist turned his amber gaze to Sai's eyes. "Remember how you felt when I was missing, niisan... wouldn't those who love Ko-kun be feeling the same? It... it isn't right for us to keep him all to ourselves, you know..."

Thankfully the limo windows were tinted and the driver was walled off from the men, giving them their privacy. Naoko knew he couldn't act like Shou was his brother in front of people... and this trip would still have the stray hotel attendant who might see them.
He had to act as if they were good friends.
But putting his head on Sai's shoulder wasn't really anything too out there. It could easily be explained away with the notion that Naoko was tired or not feeling well at the moment.

Having Haru agree to allow Kaito to join Shou's team for the holidays really did put Ishihara in a bit of a better mood. After all it could get Azriel off his back and kill two birds with one stone.
A happier Azriel... and hopefully less stage problems.

"If he was a spy, wouldn't Izo have sent me the request instead of Azriel?" You replied, laying on the floor and thinking. "I mean, I had to talk to Izo about it. As for the medical career, no idea there. Maybe he doesn't do well with blood?" but then the man blinked. "Scratch that, working with Azriel must mean you've a thing for it..." he laughed softly at the notion, about to sit back up.

Except Yamada apparently had other ideas. Being kissed so warmly and gently... it made You simply sigh in bliss at the quaint atmosphere.
Dark eyes blinked and then the man smirked, "Better not make me forget about dinner... it'll get cold." he teased, sitting upright.

But instead of eating, he pulled Haru's dishes over to them and picked up some of the other man's food, holding it in front of Yamada's lips with his own chopsticks.

"Ittadakimasu!" Ishihara teased, thinking that maybe them eating side by side... was a much MUCH better idea.

ENTERTAINMENT NEWS!

"Well, we promised to let you know this newest scoop regarding Narcissus and how you may very well be seeing him in a different light after this broadcast."

"That's right Toriyama-san. Information has been leaked that shows quite a different view of the popular musician. I'm sure everyone's familiar with this infamous cell phone video of Narcissus' manager, Izzy Lucky..."

"You can see the man singing one of Narcissus' songs. In fact, that song might have gotten Izzy Lucky into trouble with his star as you can see from the after footage. Narcissus looks furious as they speak. Some may argue that he's not, but we've had a body language expert take a look at the footage and he concluded that Narcissus was raging beneath that seemingly calm exterior."

"Earlier we mentioned Hiroki Asato, the Senior Executive at Ohayou Studios. He's worked with Narcissus in the past, but it seems something may have sparked the young star's temper because witnesses claim to have seen him storming from the building."

"Not only that, Fujisaki-san, but it was later reported that shortly thereafter, Hiroki Asato was seen at the hospital for a broken nose. We can't reveal our sources, but we have actually confirmed from hospital security that Hiroki Asato was admitted and soon released. There has also been footage from Hawaii that shows the executive as having recently suffered an injury."

"While we can't prove the injury was caused by Narcissus, speculation abounds. After all, it's rather hard to break one's nose at a desk job."

"Too true. However this latest piece of information may be the most damning of all."

"The image on your screen is that of a walking cane, found at the scene of what appears to be an assault. Toriyama-san, can you tell us more?"

"The cane, which obviously holds blood splatters, was also determined to have Narcissus' fingerprints. The blood itself is of this man, Takagi Yuuji, who we believe is actually a relative of Narcissus himself. While no assault charges have been officially filed, it has been confirmed to this studio that the cane in question was stolen from Takagi-san's hotel room in LA. Our sources on this story are unconfirmed, and we have only been offered this picture and the DNA testing results. The person or persons who actually stole the cane have yet to be identified. But from this picture here, which seems to have been taken without the notice of anyone, clearly shows Takagi Yuuji with a bandaged head, holding an ice pack. On the other side of the photo, we can see Narcissus from behind... and... well... that is far from the gorgeous god-like figure we're all used to."

"His bruises have been said to have been sustained from the earthquake and resulting tsunami in Hawaii, and the head injury that can clearly be seen is attributed to the aforementioned via press conference by Koyasu Aki himself, as surgery to relieve swelling on his brain. This studio has confirmed that Narcissus underwent a second surgery in Hawaii shortly after the quake and it certainly aids in the explanation of why he has been rather camera shy as of late."

"Although Narcissus has since held a press conference in Hawaii regarding his upcoming album, the incidents of assault on Takagi-san occurred in LA, after the conference. I think Narcissus is going to have a lot to explain when he returns to Japan."

"Currently, he is staying at the Ishi-san estate in LA, home to famous media executive Crystal Ishi, the aunt of Izzy Lucky, Narcissus' manager. It has also been noted that Takagi Yuuji and one Tanaka Michi are both staying there as well. When any of them will return to the states is yet to be confirmed... but don't doubt a throng of press surrounding these allegations of assault."

"In all honesty, Fujisaki-san, I'll be surprised if Narcissus' popularity doesn't suffer greatly from this scandal. Perhaps he is truly living up to his name in this case?"

"Violent has never been a word to be used in tandem with Narcissus' name, but it seems like right now, the word on everyone's lips is that the once untouchable Narcissus, may be more human than his fans ever thought he could be."

"We'll be back later with some reactions to this news from fans. Already the blogs and twitter are on fire with this breaking news. We'll be sure to bring you updates and statements as they come into this news desk."

Some time during the night, Yuuji had fallen onto his back and now, as he woke, he found himself staring up at the ceiling.
'Michi and I... we... we did it...' was the first thought that popped into his mind. 'It wasn't a massage. It started out that way yes. But it ended up as... as... How? Why?' there were just too many unanswered questions.

Did Takagi mind it? Not really. It had felt good and at the moment he and his wife had been separated. It hadn't been a romantic affair... in fact the only feelings involved had been the overwhelming want to just relax!

How was it any different than him with a hooker or him at a strip club?

Well, except for the fact that Michi was a man.

But this really didn't count as cheating on his wife... did it?

"How in hell am I going to ever explain this to her?" Yuuji whispered, feeling rather confused at the moment.
He wondered, secretly, if she would have thought it kind of sexy...
But then again...

Sighing, Yuuji swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up. He straightened his body and headed for the shower.

Something told Takagi it might be a very very long day...

About an hour later, the man exited the shower, toweling off his hair as he brought his computer to life, watching as his inbox suddenly... flooded?
Worried, Yuuji grabbed his iphone off the nightstand and scrolled through a flooded text inbox...
A flooded voice message inbox...

"The hell?" he whispered, looking at the first of many emails directly from Koyasu Aki himself.

What Takagi saw there turned him pale, the towel dropping from his fingers. The first message was all he needed to read. One simple line... to realize how damn badly he'd just screwed up.

My grandson's assault of you is all over the news. Fix it. Now.

Okay so he had expected this... but still... the threat hidden in those words. In that tiny little "Now.". Well, it was enough to make him think twice.

First he would need to deal with the reporters... who were probably trying to clog up the MeKA phone lines in an attempt to get an interview out of anyone in the Ishi household.
He would need to gather as much information as possible about what exactly was leaked to the press.

Quickly, Yuuji got dressed and began to read his emails, replying to Aki that he was handling the situation.

All thoughts of what he and Michi had done the night before flew out the window as his fingers typed furiously and his mind absorbed every little detail that the press had let slip.
About himself... Hiroki Asato's nose... and the now infamous incident at the Hawaiian night club.

It truly WAS going to be a very very long day...

Light was coming from somewhere... and instinctively, Akihiko moved his body, putting his head underneath his pillow to try and stave off waking up fully.
He was comfortable... warm...
But his mind hadn't exactly realized where he was, nor who he was with. In fact, all the man wanted to do was keep sleeping. His body hurt, back sore as usual, but his muscles felt slightly strained, as if he'd trained too hard in the gym the day before.
But he hadn't been to the gym because...

He was in Izzy's aunt's house!

Blue eyes snapped open and the musician moved again, pulling his head out from under the pillow and laying his gaze on the sleeping man next to him.

Narcissus and Izzy had had the perfect night... and though they had totally left Michi to fend for himself with the pizza and beer... being united like that after all this time, well it put Akihiko's heart at ease for the first time in a long while.

Reaching over, the young tiger ran his fingers through Izzy's hair, watching as the man slept. He winced, moving so that he could comfortably watch his lover without straining his back further.

All the world seemed peaceful now... perfect and peaceful and... just right.

Akihiko couldn't help but smile happily before leaning over just enough to place a gentle 'good morning' kiss to Izzy's lips.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:40 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Soft pillows, silky sheets and warm flesh were the most relaxing combination to the most perfect night's rest. Izzy had fallen asleep so deeply that it was hard to say when he actually had slept this well in the past several weeks. And the reason for this perfection lie only inches away.

Well, not really inches, Izzy liked to snuggle and was a leech to warm flesh. He hated being cold more than anything especially when trying to sleep. So the warmth of Akihiko's body gave him much comfort in the night. Overall, Izzy was truly content. He finally had the man he had desired for so very long admit his true feelings...become his partner and maybe in so many unsaid words that might be reflected in that ring he wore on his finger, 'for life'.

His dreams were blissful and tonight he had not woken up in a quick breath reliving the ocean's waves. Ruki's anchor was right there holding him tightly to dry land and sweeter dreams of the future. He wouldn't drown; not while those arms held him close.

How much those words meant to him, Akihiko might never truly know. But for Ruki, those words were sewn like red thread to his soul. As his lips were kissed, the once weary buck's eyes fluttered and a soft sigh slipped out. Light pink lips pressed back sweetly upon his more dominate partner's.

"Ohayou...Blue Eyes..." he whispered affectionately as his eyes finally focused upon those blue ones he longed to be lost in. "Did you sleep well?"

---------

Meanwhile, it was as Yuuji thought. MeKA was getting flooded with overseas reporter wanting to connect with the Ishi household. Both Crystal and Rukuro, who had gone to work hours imitated their own measures to keep the media from getting to close to them while they prepared MeKA's statement.

However, it wouldn't be long before they would be returning home by helicopter rather than car to speak with Izzy and Akihiko.

------

While Yuuji worked frantically, an email arrived from Miato Mumoro from Ohayou's PR Department.

Takagi-san,

Sumimasen, we are working on the issue. We were sent information from Sr. Manager Izzy Lucky about your injury due to Narcisuss' showing off part of the dance routine for his future tour in your hotel room. We also received the filed report of the missing cane from the LA PD but it is taking a little time to translate that to Japanese. I've enclosed the packet of the information that was sent to us by Izzy Lucky.

Sincerely,

Miato Mumoro
Secretary PR

Of course, Izzy had never mentioned this to Yuuji. In fact like he and Akihiko both agreed not to say anything to the man because he needed time to relax. But while he had so much foresight on Akihiko's issue at the time, he never realized that things would just end up in Yuuji's lap anyway.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:05 am
User Image

Yamada Haru

Yes, he had agreed mostly due to the fact that his partner was stressed about things and Haru would do almost anything to relieve it. Even if on the other side of the coin, he worried about Izo pushing his Team into things far worse than training ONE of Azriel's people. It was only for the holidays. "Mm...maybe so. But I don't trust Matsumoto-san and well Azriel is the...competition." But then he laughed, "There's more blood on Azriel's stage than two trauma rooms! He better be able to cope with that!"

Although Haru knew good and well that a new person like this would never be able to absorb all that knowledge in just two weeks. Especially if he were a newbie to the backstage. However, Haru wouldn't push or mention it for now because he had something else far more important in front of him.

"Mmm..if you forget about dinner, we'll just have them bring more later..." Haru answered with a lower seductive edge to his voice. But it seemed You had other ideas too and soon a bit of food was placed just before his lips. "Itadakimasu..." he answered slowly as he licked his lips just before sucking in the bite.

His own fingers found the other pair of chopsticks and soon he plucked a portion of You's dinner up in them before placing them in front of his lover's lips, "It's been a long time since we've eaten like this." Soon he was forgetting about the business matters they had just spoken about and completely turned his attention on You and his happiness.

"So after dinner would you like to do some stargazing with me?" he asked in a sensual slow voice as he thought about more romantic interludes they could share. As Haru grew older, he always tired to find new ways to keep the romance alive. He didn't ever want to lose You to quiet embers that some long time relationships fell to. It took work to stoke the flames in a well seasoned fire. But he was willing to be challenged by it....he never wanted anyone else but You at his side. "We could tour the gardens...and watch the dark skies, listen to the heart beat of the city from afar."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games