Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:14 pm
deadly_demon
[ D i z z y ]
deadly_demon
[ D i z z y ]
@ deadly_demon:
Ohhh.... you still have way more than me.

@ Koneko:
Because Canada rocks. I wouldn''t live anywhere else.
That''s only because you have a life to live xd And I have to agree, Canada rocks!

I wouldn''t say I have that much of a life to live... but... I''m usually busy drawing.
Well it's not like you spend 10 hours a day on the computer every day like me blaugh

I do (exept when my evil sister takes it from me)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:16 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
[ D i z z y ]
deadly_demon
[ D i z z y ]
@ deadly_demon:

@ Koneko:
Because Canada rocks. I wouldn''''t live anywhere else.
That''''s only because you have a life to live xd And I have to agree, Canada rocks!

I wouldn''''t say I have that much of a life to live... but... I''''m usually busy drawing.

Drawing is fun.......i wish i could draw. stare
All you need to do is practice  

Dearest Darling`

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:18 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
deadly_demon
[ D i z z y ]
deadly_demon
[ D i z z y ]
@ deadly_demon:

@ Koneko:
Because Canada rocks. I wouldn''t live anywhere else.
That''s only because you have a life to live xd And I have to agree, Canada rocks!

I wouldn''t say I have that much of a life to live... but... I''m usually busy drawing.
Well it's not like you spend 10 hours a day on the computer every day like me blaugh

I do (exept when my evil sister takes it from me)
Same here xp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:20 pm
.....Well, here I am, I guess...  

ceilisidhe

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:21 pm
ceilisidhe
If you don't want to be here you can leave, I don't want to forse you to be here  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:22 pm
ceilisidhe

greetings to you person.  

Tenebrion Valefor

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:22 pm
@ Koneko:
Snow sucks. But drawing is fun. I'm uhhh... very good for my age, and I hope to make up a small business selling prints across ebay. Check out my latest: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/21742616/
(don't bother to check out the rest of my site, it's all quite old)

@ Dead_demon:
I'm anemic, so I don't handle the cold very well. (its a curse) And yes, I do spend 10 hours a day on computer. Mostly drawing using my tablet, though. By the way, you have msn by chance?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:23 pm
deadly_demon
ceilisidhe
If you don't want to be here you can leave, I don't want to forse you to be here

It's not that- I'm merely shy by nature. I lurked in the entire (yes, since the second or third post) unofficial thread and even waited a week or so before joining the official guild...  

ceilisidhe

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:24 pm
[ D i z z y ]
@ Koneko:
Snow sucks. But drawing is fun. I'm uhhh... very good for my age, and I hope to make up a small business selling prints across ebay. Check out my latest: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/21742616/

@ Dead_demon:
I'm anemic, so I don't handle the cold very well. (its a curse) And yes, I do spend 10 hours a day on computer. Mostly drawing using my tablet, though. By the way, you have msn by chance?
Nope, sorry xp ******** parents won't let me chat (they don't know about gaia)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:24 pm
*lurks*  

ceilisidhe

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:26 pm
[ D i z z y ]
@ Koneko:

@ Dead_demon:

I'm going to check out everything anyways cuz i like art.(And i still like snow cuz we hardly get any here ^_^)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:26 pm
ceilisidhe
deadly_demon
ceilisidhe

It's not that- I'm merely shy by nature. I lurked in the entire (yes, since the second or third post) unofficial thread and even waited a week or so before joining the official guild...

Wow. None-the-less, you need not be shy here, ceilisidhe.  

[ D i z z y ]

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:27 pm
ceilisidhe
deadly_demon
ceilisidhe

I see 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:27 pm
deadly_demon
[ D i z z y ]
@ Koneko:

@ Dead_demon:
Nope, sorry xp ******** parents won't let me chat (they don't know about gaia)

I have msn! >.> if anyone cares.  

Tenebrion Valefor

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:28 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
[ D i z z y ]
@ Koneko:

@ Dead_demon:

I'm going to check out everything anyways cuz i like art.(And i still like snow cuz we hardly get any here ^_^)

Nooooo... not my sucky art.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games