Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the flying penguin

Dapper Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:36 pm
Merangel19
the flying penguin
Merangel19
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. .......

*inserts self into guild/thread/conversation/yer space* Hi! :3

Humping a bus? o:

My school was across the street from a prison. We went into lockdown a few times because of escapees. They even had a shootout down the road once. That's as exciting as we got.

....... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You make it sound as if it's so normal or boring. :0

Oh no, I meant that was pretty exciting for us! xD Parents were pretty upset about it afterwards, too. Now there's a huge fence around the entire school, so the school kind of looks like the prison too, haha.

Your school sounded pretty exciting! o:

Our school had its moments but they were rare. It was usually very boring.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:38 pm
deep south
*also inserts self* Hello :3

You guys make high school sound so exciting! I can say that literally nothing exciting happened to us.

I mean, once sophomore year it became a running joke to pull the fire alarm. we had to evacuate almost every day for three weeks Dx

Ours was only pulled once, but it was when the weather was absolutely evil. (I despise the cold with a burning passion, and I wish I could use that passion to keep me warm)

the flying penguin

Dapper Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

loups-garoux

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:40 pm
the flying penguin
deep south

You guys make high school sound so exciting! I can say that literally nothing exciting happened to us.

I mean, once sophomore year it became a running joke to pull the fire alarm. we had to evacuate almost every day for three weeks Dx

Ours was only pulled once, but it was when the weather was absolutely evil. (I despise the cold with a burning passion, and I wish I could use that passion to keep me warm)

Yeah I think this was in February.

Alarm pulling bastards thought it was hilarious emotion_donotwant

I was such a boring kid in high school. I didn't even start drinking/smoking 'til college. I only got one detention, for senior skip day  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:42 pm
the flying penguin
Things like that would have been a huge scandal at my school. But then again our teachers were a lot more strict.

What kind of things did you do? :0

I think one of the biggest gossips was a girl getting pregnant and continued to use drugs/drink. The kid was born with an addiction and is blind in one eye.

And my stories are pretty boring. XD I wasn't as adventurous. I mostly would just smoke during lunch and drink every now and then.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Merangel19

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:44 pm
the flying penguin
deep south

Whenever our fire alarm got pulled, the principal would jump on the PA system and order us to stay put.

@Mero: That poor baby! :c

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:51 pm
deep south
the flying penguin
deep south

I was such a boring kid in high school. I didn't even start drinking/smoking 'til college. I only got one detention, for senior skip day

I was boring too and also got one detention. It was durring my senior year and
for "hazing". I think over 30 of us got in trouble for it. It was because the junior class hated us and wanted the seniors to get into trouble by having their parents call the school to complain. The teachers were actually on our side but still gave us the detentions to please the parents. Actually, when I say the teachers, I don't mean the vice principle. She was originally on our side until the parents called and all of a sudden she was furious with us even though she took part too, the hypocrite. emotion_donotwant  

the flying penguin

Dapper Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

loups-garoux

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:57 pm
the flying penguin
deep south
the flying penguin
deep south

for "hazing". I think over 30 of us got in trouble for it. It was because the junior class hated us and wanted the seniors to get into trouble by having their parents call the school to complain. The teachers were actually on our side but still gave us the detentions to please the parents. Actually, when I say the teachers, I don't mean the vice principle. She was originally on our side until the parents called and all of a sudden she was furious with us even though she took part too, the hypocrite. emotion_donotwant

sounds ridiculous xp

there was some rumour that a spanish teacher caught a pair of students having sex in one of the halls. but that was never confirmed.

and a handful of pregnant teens Dx  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:58 pm
Merangel19
the flying penguin
deep south

Whenever our fire alarm got pulled, the principal would jump on the PA system and order us to stay put.

@Mero: That poor baby! :c

I wish they would of let us stay inside. I remember the principle being extremely angry about it (which is scary because she was one of those people who you never see not smiling). Turns out there is some ridiculously huge fine from the fire department whenever you pull a false alarm. I forget how much exactly though.  

the flying penguin

Dapper Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

the flying penguin

Dapper Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:00 pm
deep south
the flying penguin
deep south
the flying penguin
deep south

sounds ridiculous xp

there was some rumour that a spanish teacher caught a pair of students having sex in one of the halls. but that was never confirmed.

and a handful of pregnant teens Dx

I could never understand the mindset of those who like to have sex in public.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:05 pm

I don't think I ever got a detention. I did eat pot brownies while playing poker in class once, but we had a sub who didn't care about us at all, so he wasn't going to stop us. Even though he knew what we were doing, lol.

Merangel19

Rainbow Lunatic

Beast Henshin

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:26 am
The most "exciting" thing that happened to my school system, was that we got a bomb threat. I was in the 6th grade, and one day during math class, the teacher got a phone call, and just half screeched at us to leave the school calmly. We went to the baptist church across the street (which doesn't seem like the best place to go, because the school is right there) and stayed there till about 5.

Personally, I was a goodie two-shoes. Never got detention. I blended into the crowd, except up until the end of my Junior year up till my senior year, when I tried my hardest to stand out a little more, and even then I was elected as "Most quiet" as my senior superlative. It was mostly because I was the most popular loser, you could say.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:55 am
When I was in school, there was this kid who called in bombthreats every day during homecoming week, and on the third day my friend had another friend of mine's backpack, but I had class with him so I took it for him, and the bomb threat was called before class started--and before my friend showed up.

So I had this backpack, and my own backpack, and I was like '******** this' as the entire school headed to the football stadium. And I tried to get any of my friends to take it, and none would, so I said I'd leave it there, and I ended up doing just that.

So about 20 minutes later we're sitting in the bleachers, and someone looks down at his backpack, and there's a cop standing by it on a walkie talkie.

Not three minutes later there was a team of cops standing around it. They thought it was a bomb.

They had to special order a bomb robot from Michigan for $20,000 to pick it up.  

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

Pyres

Enduring Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:29 am
Haha.. most exciting day in school? That would have to be the day that [Yeah, this is gross I know] the rats in the cafeteria got coated in chemicals from the science lab, well these 'flammable rats' came across unhealthy eating conditions and food being cooked [This is why I NEVER ate the school's food]

In short, flaming rats led to school nearly burning down and led to a week of no school due to health inspections and the whole fact of the school's bottom floor catching on fire.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:33 am
Merangel19

I don't think I ever got a detention. I did eat pot brownies while playing poker in class once, but we had a sub who didn't care about us at all, so he wasn't going to stop us. Even though he knew what we were doing, lol.

xD
ilu
I've never eaten weed... only smoked it.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:43 am
My most memoerable day of HS was the first time i ditched school. My friends and I ditched before a sceduled fire evac practice.
We caught a bus down the beach, sitting there smoking bud on the beach and within a few min 4 water spouts formed a few km away.

At first we were just like "wait what? is this for real" then we high tailed it into one of the stores and hid out. Only one broke land down the road broke a few fences.

It was kinda cool to see lol .
Other than that, nothing exciting really happened.

i remember one dud making a joke about this guy in front of the guy "if Sam stood outside his house peopl would come to his house thinking it was mc donalds"
Referring to his huge mono brow.
Many lulz were had  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games