Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3866 3867 3868 3869 3870 3871 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:32 pm

* Glancing down he notices her changing. Confused as to why she was changing he summoned a gale of wind to blow her back a few feet * Why do you insist on loweing yourself to a mere creature??? * The heat around him raises higher to the point that the air within a foot of him is rippling. He falls to one knee again as a groan of pain escapes him. He tears his shirt off just as a pair of wings shoot out from his shoulderblades. They fully extend before resting against his sides. The heat began to disperse from him. Slightly panting he stands up and faces Ayami again. *
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:34 pm

Prize? talk2hand Ehh ehh gattino... Prizes are what you say... chance items, no? Yous decides what you do, no chance, si capisce? No gattino that claws out a Pavani's eyes is sum prize, that gattino is a gem. cool And yous gots to polish them to makes them shines.

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:38 pm

She sips her drink as Franco talks to her.

"So, you'd rather I try to hurt you then? Didn't know you liked pain, Frankie boy......we have a room downstairs that can satisfy that need, if you know what I mean. wink "

She snickers at what Franco would do if he saw the "recreation room" that was downstairs.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:38 pm

*laughs fulling bearing her fangs*
I'm done playing games with you!
*the s's ringing out loudly*
You have no say in what I am.
You have nothing to do with me!
You're an abomination all your own!
Holy vampire?

*laughs out again more*
And I'll happy to be a demon creature
instead of a bound servant! scream

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:43 pm

I's told yous, you'd be coming arounds for Franco. They always do. I see how much yous wants to have your way with me. Boda-Bing!

Franco turns the gold ring on his pinky while giving Katana his signature smirk.

Don't yous be forgettin nows, I am zitellona brother yous knows. I did help build that room cool I don't mind my il mio gattino di avere gli artigli
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:43 pm

*Pulls out a knife and a metal plate so not to bang up and of the tables. Lays his hand down on the plate and spreads his fingers. Taking the knife he begins to poke them between his fingers. Slowly at first the faster and faster.*

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:48 pm

She snorts, "You helped build that room? Now why am I not surprised?"

She sips some more of her drink, "No offense, Frankie boy....but I want more than just a roll in the sheets. I need someone that's gonna be around for me, not take off at a moment's notice and not see for months at a time."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Why il mio gattino... are you asking Franco to stay. I'm sure I can gets zitellona to lets me run dis joint after she hitches it wit User Image. I's got a certain flair for runnin this kinda uccellatoio. cool You's not gonna pop me for sayin that now, eh bella? User Image

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:55 pm

* He glares at her. Stretching his hand out he calls forth his sword. * Who said I was playing games? * He grasps the handle firmly and lowers the tip of the blade * If you do not wish to be an angel anymore........Come and be judged....
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:56 pm

She frowns at him. "YOU run the MW? I don't think so, bub. I'M co-manager with Psy! And I highly doubt she's going to let you get your hands on ANYTHING around here! scream "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:58 pm

User Image really??
You know I WAS a demon to begin with....
Once upon a time...
why are you so adamant about me being an angel now?
Don't worry I'll pass that on to Leko that you are officially a demon hater now.

*admires her nails and bare skin*
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:06 pm

Franco puts a finger to Katana's lips to shoosh her.

Ehh now gattino, settle here... you should knows now not to underestimate Franco User Image I's told you you'd come around... And it's only natural that Franco takes over dis uccellatoio after zitellona signs it off to the cop. Dis place ain't fallen to the cops gattino...

Franco looks at her seriously for the first time in maybe ever.

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:09 pm

"Signs if off to Dougherty? Have you lost your mind?! MW is HERS! If anything, she'd hand over full duties to me, but there is no WAY she'd ever let it go!"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:15 pm

Yous sure you's knows his motives now gattino? User Image he could work you ladies to the ground User Image Franco can't have that. User Image

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:17 pm

"Work us to the ground? What in the HELL are you talking about?"

She takes a drink and realization hits her. stressed "FOR THE LAST TIME, THIS IS NOT A BROTHEL! scream "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3866 3867 3868 3869 3870 3871 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games