Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:16 pm

User Image
User Image

"If you want Takoyaki that's fine with me. I just need Japanese food in general." Katsu called after Hiroki as the man went to change.

'Anything to get you into the freakin' car...' he thought to himself, becoming increasingly annoyed at having to play the part of Narcissus.

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:27 pm

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Okinawa.. The Visitor...

Hiroki walked out and was dressed in a darker pair of black jeans and comfortable blue pull over shirt with a black jacket that had fake fur trimming the collar. Just normal Japanese men's fashion with stylish shoes. Different from his suits and other more stuffy clothes.

"Ok let me lock up the house and get the lights. He pocketed his wallet and his phone then went and turned off the various lights and made sure that his kitchen didn't have any food left out.

At the door, he locked it and walked out to meet Narcissus. "So Takoyaki first? Ok well we can eat at the Ramen-ya next to it then. So we'll both be happy." he said with a smile, then followed Narcissus to the limo.

No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:33 pm

User Image
User Image

"Sounds like a plan to me." Azriel replied, arms behind his head as he waited for Hiroki to finish locking up the house. "So you're fine with fashion in the clothing sense but you just suck at home decor?" he asked with a teasing smirk before leading the way to the limo. "Really, Hiroki... I'll have to teach you the finer points someday it seems."

'Perfect! I just hope Ishihara's ready...' he thought to himself.

"You'd think they could serve takoyaki and ramen in the same place, ne?" he asked, opening the limo door and letting Hiroki get in first. "You'll have to give the driver the address or just direct him though... well no, he might know the place by the name..." the musician mused.

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:37 pm

User Image

Asato Hiroki

Okinawa.. The Visitor...

"Hey I put together that place not long after college. So it's kind of got a bachelor like feel to it. But...I'm not as bad at home decor as you might think." he rolled his eyes feeling the usual sarcasm coming out in Koyasu-kun.

"Every place has their specialty I suppose." he said just before slipping into the limo.

No Sir!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:47 pm

The very moment that Hiroki's backside landed on the seat... Ishihara pulled a string from where he sat..

Azriel closed the door, which locked thanks to another quick move from one of You's hands in hitting the switch, before going around the limo to get in on the other side.

The sight that awaited Katsu was... well kind of frightening even to him. Ishihara sat there, perfectly calm and composed, while Hiroki's neck was encircled with a ribbon of sorts that wrapped around it and the limo seat headrest. Of course Azriel wouldn't have known it was You had he not been with the man earlier... because Ishihara wore a hood.

It had been so simple...

Katsu sat down, closed, and locked the door. Taking off the ridiculous white hat... and revealing a lack of head scars.

"Get the syringe from my bag, won't you, Azriel?" You asked, his voice far far deeper than normal.
He hesitated to use Katsu's real name because that still wasn't public knowledge.

Smirking, Shinichirou dug in the small duffel bag, producing a syringe filled with sedative. Meanwhile, You kept the string pulled tight, more of a wire really, cutting off Hiroki's airway and pinning him to the seat.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:08 pm

User Image

Asato Hiroki

Okinawa.. The Visitor...

When he sat down and the cord struck tightening him down to the back of the chair. Azriel! he thought in a mental scream realizing it was SMASH's cronies. He was going to die! And with his air cut off he couldn't speak!

His eyes widened in horror as the Narcissus' look alike pulled out a syringe. Needles scared the living daylights out of Hiroki. He had issues with medication and overwhelm fear just took over right then and there. There was only one thing to do. The same thing that happened the last time he felt like the world was spinning out of control - fight back, die trying!

His foot lashed out kicking Azriel square in the ribs with his boot heel, his hand grabbed into his pocket where the phone was.

No Sir!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Azriel went flying across the limo backseat, the syringe falling from his fingers and rolling under the seat itself.

Ishihara cursed,wrapping the wire around his gloved hand multiple times, not only increasing the pressure on Hiroki's neck, but allowing him to get close to the man without anything else happening.

He reached down, ripping the pocket out of Asato's pants and making the phone tumble to the car floor.

"If we were going to kill you, I would have already done so." You spoke plainly, keeping out of range of the man's arms or legs... though just barely. "The syringe is just a sedative. You'll fall asleep and wake up again tomorrow. That isn't so bad now... is it?"

There was fire in Katsu's eyes as he regained his composure. "Kisama...."

"Get the syringe, Azriel. Or do I have to discipline you too?" You asked, an edge of danger in his voice.

The musician got down on the floorboards and started looking, staying away from Hiroki's limbs as well.

Ishihara sighed, "If you keep struggling, Asato-san, you'll pass out from lack of oxygen before you've a chance to drift off peacefully. I do this for a living, you know... so please... remain calm. If you do manage to somehow escape... I am fully prepared," You produced a small handgun from his coat pocket. "To shoot you on site. I think it would be better if you just calmed down and came with us, don't you?"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:27 pm

User Image

Asato Hiroki

Okinawa.. The Ribbon at one's throat...

Hiroki gasped a small breath just before his air was now definitely cut off. He didn't want to die like this and before he could clench the phone it was torn away from him. His eyes flicked over to his other opponent as his heart pounded.

He listened to the words but didn't really believe this wicked man but then his eyes flicked down to the gun. He let his shoulders slump just a little and tried so hard to save what little oxgyen was in his lungs. How long could he hold his breath. Did he have any chance at all....?

His eyes flicked back over to Azriel. The man that had tricked him...if he could hurt him before dying...he'd gladly have done it. So he acted like he accepted his fate in hopes to get the drop on the men.

However, what scared him more was that....needle.

No Sir!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:37 pm

It wasn't a typical syringe though... more like one of those injection guns the military used for giving vaccinations.

Ishihara found it was easier than trying to get a damn delicate needle under the skin of a wiggling victim.

Luckily, Azriel found the syringe and grabbed one of Hiroki's legs, stopping any movement, before pressing it against where the ripped pocket was and injecting him. Then he quickly backed off.

"Good..." You spoke, releasing the tension on the wire so that Hiroki could breathe, but still couldn't manage to get his head free. "Soon you'll start to feel sleepy. Until then, I would request you not move." he said, sitting down across from the man once more, one hand holding the wire and the other still pointing the gun.

Smirking, Azriel sat down beside Ishihara. "You were too easy to fool... and here I thought you'd be able to tell the difference somehow between myself and the real Narcissus. Guess I make a good actor." he said, crossing one leg over the other at the knee as the driver continued heading toward the airport.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:48 pm

User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki eyes widen as soon as he saw the syringe but his breath was too far gone for him to more than hold it. He felt his face turning red with the desire to give one more attempt but the injection came too quick.

As soon as the wire gave him room to breath he sucked in air and felt his eyes fluttering, "No...no...I don't want to die like this...." his voice less than a rasp. He knew he had problems with medications...would he even wake up?

But then as Azriel spoke antagonizing him. Angry, he struck one last time. Eyes intense, he lashed out with his heel; clipping Azriel face with his boot before the sedative stopped him like a light switch. Everything fell from his leg to his head as if his life had suddenly left him.

No Sir!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:59 pm

Katsu's head snapped to the side hard enough that the temple on the other side of his head slammed into the window with a loud bang. For a split second, Azriel blacked out... but then he was cursing and holding his head.

"That's what you get for taunting him when he isn't properly restrained." You spoke, taking off the hood and moving forward to check Hiroki's vital signs and pulse.

"HE ******** KICKED ME IN THE FACE!" Shinichirou hissed, blood dribbling from a split lip.
There was already a nasty bruise forming where he'd been kicked, and another slightly less annoying bruise near his temple.

Ishihara's dark eyes focused on the man. "You're a masochist and a sadist. I thought you'd be used to a little pain by now, Katsu."

Rage was so boiled up in the man... that he ACTUALLY lashed out at You. But Ishihara blocked the attempted hit and reversed it to where he was holding Azriel's arm, wrenching it around.

"Now... if you don't want me to break your arm, I suggest you calm down." You said, not even breaking a sweat.

Contact blue eyes narrowed, "Break it and see what Izo does to you. He needs me in one piece, remember?"

Ishihara chuckled, an amused smile on his lips. "If this is a contest on who has the bigger balls, Katsu... you lose. I've gotten you your pet, and now I'm going on vacation. If you try to hit me again... I won't play nice."

He released the man, only to have another swing flying at him. Once more You blocked... but his other hand came up, the muzzle of the hand gun placed firmly against the underside of Shinichirou's chin.

"The next time you do this. I WILL shed blood." You warned... and luckily, for once, Azriel backed off.

The musician huffed, holding his sore nearly dislocated jaw. "I won't be able to sing for a while with this!" he complained, pointing to the bruise.

Ishihara smirked, "And when your pet wakes up he'll be quite happy that he's able to see he got that hit in. You'll have to train him hard over the next few days... because when I get back to Tokyo, I'll be paying you both a visit."

Finally, the limo arrived at the airport.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:11 pm

User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki's pulse was very light with low rhythm. Lower than what You was normally used to feeling when he'd take the pulse of other victims. But there was still a pulse and the man was very much unconscious.

No Sir!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:43 am

Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

You was already gone. Haru could tell as his hand reached over and felt the empty cool spot on the bed. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at the space then sighed. Kyoto was soon and there they wouldn't be disturbed for a few days. Haru longed for that time.

But for now, he needed to get up and see or talk to Shou...or Sai. However, he really needed to talk to Shou because he could leave a message for Sai and the man would understand. Shou, however, sometimes he was too impulsive and go off on a whim.

So once he was showered and dressed, Haru checked on Lette. He knew You probably fed her before he left, but...Haru was just the sort to make sure. Coming home to a dead shark would not be the right way to end a vacation. Although there would be a special person coming by to feed it. Thankfully.

It didn't take Haru long to pick up the phone and call Shou only to discover that the man who answered the phone was Sai and from what it sounded like, he was in...Disney...? "Ah...Oumori-san, are you alright?:

"Yes, I am Naoko is helping Ko-kun get into a few new outfits. Ko-kun is a big fan of Mickey Mouse it seems. Although we can't get everything here. I'm thinking of taking him to OIOI as well." said Sai in the corner of the large colorful store. He was just far enough away from others so he could have a private conversation while Naoko helped Ko.

Haru chuckled, "Really? I'm surprised Naoko-kun is being so helpful."

"I think he adores Ko more than he realizes." Sai glanced over towards the two as Naoko looked over the shirt he pulled over Ko's head. "Mm...I think having a child around probably had been the best thing for Naoko. And maybe my other self too."

"Speaking of which...I've some vacation time that I've been wanting to use over the next few days. But Ishihara-san informed me that Matsumoto-san might be breathing down my throat unless I'm with Shou over the holidays." relayed Haru as he looked around the apartment to see if he had everything.

"Ugh...you've got to be careful Yamada-san, I know you're still looking for that proof but he's dangerous. So you need the both of us depending on who's here to back you up, right? Well, I'm going to try to be here over the holidays, because Naoko really needs me, but you know how it is so I can't guarantee what mm...my other self might do. So how about this, I'll make sure that Naoko knows to tell Shou you need him to look out for you best interests while your on vacation. I'll also leave a very obvious reminder for my other self as well." said Sai as he leaned against the window while Ko pointed out to Naoko the various Micky Mouse winter coats.

"Thank you Oumori-san. I'll be in Kyoto so if you do need me. I will have my phone. But please, if you can I'd like to have a real vacation. Shou is sometimes just impossible to leave on his own." Haru said with a relieved smile on his lips. He had hoped that this would work out.

"Well, Ko will be with us so I hope that the boy will keep Shou's more intense aspects restrained to some degree." sighed Sai as he thought of how difficult Shou was and wondered how he got that way. Sai himself was reasonable and kept an organized life so how could Shou be so...different.

"Yes, well, keep Ko close to you no matter what else happens. I've been using many resources to make him into Shou's nephew and a part of your family. I might suggest a legal adoption sooner or later to cover all bases." It would be easier if Shou just took on the parent role even if only to keep Izo at bay in Haru's opinion. He really didn't want to take too many risks.

"Well what about his real family? Do you have any ideas. I have this feeling that my other self would be perfectly fine with the adoption but I know that his parents are probably worried and love their son too." said Sai with a serious tone as he tried to imagine his own feelings when he thought he had lost Naoko.

"If I could find them, I surely would. But tracking them down is a lot harder than it looks when you can't advertise the child on national TV. And could they protect him if they knew where he was. They might not even show their faces." Haru noted as he slipped on his shoes and tied the laces.

"National TV...hey, Yamada-san, why don't you come down here and see us. I think there is something about Ko-kun you should know. At least, if anything I think it will protect him from Matsumoto Izo if we can get Shou to push it on his end." said Sai seriously as he picked up a few Mickey Mouse boy's socks and put them into a small basket.

"Alright, what is it?" asked Haru curiously as he pulled on his coat and made sure all the lights were off in the house.

"Naoko and I discovered yesterday that Ko is a master composer...pianist. I think he might be a prodigy. I'm not kidding, he maybe the next Mozart. Well he's already playing Mozart, Handel and enough other composers that my head might spin. If Matsumoto-san had heard him play I doubt very seriously that this child would have been where he was found."

"Really? Mm...that is...Odd. It gives me the idea that his parents were musically inclined. It would fit with Matsumoto-san keeping him locked up if he were using the lad versus powerful parents. Ok, I'll head that way before the train station. Where should we meet?" asked Haru as he got out his keys and locked the door behind him.

How about the The Music Box. Naoko wanted to get Ko his own piano. So he's going to need to try them out. Besides...I must give you your Christmas Bonus, ne?" Sai laughed as he looked back over at Ko, who was in a Mickey Mouse costume.

"Ah well that is even a better reason to meet you before the train." answered Haru as he stepped outside the apartment with his bags. He hailed a cab because he wasn't going to drive to the station but it was so close to the Music box that walking with the luggage wouldn't be too bad.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Ishihara noticed that Hiroki's pulse was shallower than most and frowned. Once they were on the airplane, he made sure to advise Azriel to call one of Izo's private physicians to check him when they returned to Tokyo. He also made sure to send a text to Izo advising him that they had successfully captured the target, and about the physician... just in case Katsu thought he could "handle" it on his own.

The plane landed in Kyoto, allowing for You to collect his things and depart, before returning, cargo in hand, to Tokyo.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:36 pm

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

In the Lair of the Spider...

When Izo received the text, his malicious grin spread far and wide. He sent a text back to Ishihara:

Text 1:
Good job. I'm glad the acquisition went well. Was it easy enough? I'll have the physician waiting at Azriel's new front door. Tell Azriel to expect him. I'll also have a few other items delivered with the physician.

Text 2:

Enjoy your vacation. You've earned it.

He dialed a number and called a particular physician giving him an address and some other materials to pickup. Izo told the man to perform any other services that Azriel might need in regards to his new pet. And a few services that Izo required. Yes, he was going to be very thorough with this new acquisition, until he knew Azriel had things under control.

The physician followed Izo's instructions and would be at the appointed location waiting for Azriel and his new pet to return.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games