Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3852 3853 3854 3855 3856 3857 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Gi ussta~ How unfortunate that I would have chosen a time in which you are leaving, jabbress. I hope you have a good rest.

*takes a seat by katana*
I am doing quite well, all things considered... *glances over at Miro then back at katana* sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:47 pm

*She nods at Katana and gives her a quick hug. She then goes over to Ryzan and gives him a hug and kisses both sides of his face.* I have to get some beauty sleep, but I wanted you to know how much it means to me that you are going to be in my wedding. heart Thank you, Ryzan.

*She starts to walk toward the office and nods at Miro politely as she enters. She does the security scans, walks through the corridor and into her chambers for the night.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:47 pm

Ryzan and I went shopping ^.^
Tes was there too... but he was boring and unhelpful mad
Kept saying something about money too but I wasn't paying attention blaugh
Does this place have chocolate milk? surprised
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:48 pm

She glances over at the cleric and rolls her eyes. "Ya know, getting rid of 'problems' used to be my job once upon a time. Let me know if I can be of any assistance, Ryzan. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:53 pm

-walks in and has a seat quickly at the bar- I'm not here for long. I just wanted to come by. Didn't want to disappoint since you said you would see me tomorrow. -gives a small smile-

-sees Ryzan- Ryzan! -hurries over and gives him a big hug- How are you? -sniffs- I haven't seen you in so long. How have you been? sad -smiles softly at Miro-
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:54 pm

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
I am quite capable of dealing with her myself if the need arises. I do know where she sleeps, after all wink

*addresses Miro as he pulls out a clove, not bothering to look over at her in the meantime*
This establishment is "self-serve" when there is no bartender on duty, yathrin. If you wish for a drink, you will have to make it yourself.

*eyes widen a bit as dame suddenly hugs him*
Gi ussta~ I certainly was not expecting to see you, fair dame. Is everything alright?

Ryzan Vixtul

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:03 pm

She turns and smiles at dame, "Well it's good to see you. Are you settled back in okay?"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:05 pm

Hello ^_^
:: smiles widely and gives a very exaggerated wave to the pink-haired lady ::
Miro is Miro. 3nodding I make chocolate milk now xp
:: hops from one foot to the next with her arms spread out at her sides as she makes her way to the refrigerator to look for milk. ::
Ryzan~ Where are the glasses?

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:08 pm

She leans over close to Ryzan. "Really? She doesn't see all the glassware behind the bar? Is she really that unobservant?" User Image
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:11 pm

I'm...-she looks down- making it. -gives a faint smile and looks back up- Better, of course. But...some things take time, you know. -strained smile- How have you been? How's Tes? Draa? -laughs lightly- Did that bum ever get a job? xd 4laugh

-listens to Miro introduce herself- Aww I'm dame! whee -watches her go make chocolate milk- She's adorable!!! whee Who is she?

-glances over at Kat- I.... -bites her lip and looks down at her hands in her lap- Hai. -curt nod-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:17 pm

sweatdrop *speaks quietly back to katana*
Xas... she really is sweatdrop
*clears his throat and points to the glassware*
They are right there, yathrin.

*smiles assuringly at dame*
Quortek and I have been well. Draa... *glances over at katana, then back at dame and sighs* ... xas, he does have a job, though he has taken refuge with jallil I believe.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:20 pm

I heard that mad xp
:: stands on her toes to take down a tall glass, setting it on the counter. She fills it most of the way with milk, then puts the carton back into the fridge ::
Ryzan~ Where are the spoons?

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:20 pm

She looks over at dame, and finishes off her drink. Figuring that dame would rather talk with Ryzan than her, she gets up and puts her glass in the sink.

"Well, dame, let me or Psy know if you need anything. Ryzan, I have a lot to do with Psy tomorrow, so I'll talk to you later. My offer still stands, though. wink Good night ya'll."

She exits the bar and heads through the office, doing the security measures and walks down the corridor to her quarters.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:26 pm

-dame looks at Ryzan confused- What? confused -she then glances briefly at the clock- Oh my, I must go! -hugs Ryzan again quickly then hears Kat and pauses- stare How 'bout my ********' room back. stare -mumbles under her breath-

Well, I'll talk to you later, Ryzan. Give Tes my best, okay?

Nice to meet you Miro! -she calls over her shoulder as she hurries away-

Sweet dreams, you two. -exits in a rush-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:29 pm

Plynn kyon, katana. *waves and sighs*
Perhaps you should try looking for things yourself, yathrin. You did well enough learning our kitchen downstairs.

*returns dame's hug*
Plynn kyon~
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3852 3853 3854 3855 3856 3857 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games