Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:22 pm
Uh? confused *pauses with it's wings partially extended*

*gently rubs the horse's nose* So beautiful... *the horse pushes it's nose into Kits' hand, hoping for a treat*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:22 pm
{{I should think about making a mule account for Tommy. It'd be fun dressing up a guy avatar!}}

Tommy looked over at Dame when she spoke and this time did see the tongue flick and got her meaning. He was very flattered, and to tell the truth, he actually kind of liked Dame. She had a great sense of humor and was pretty. She was also really nice. But Tommy liked commitment...

"Well, if you change your mind, Dame, just let me know. And..."

He glanced over at Zephit but thought he might not understand the exchange going on between him and Dame, which was good.

"I'm very flattered. I definitely am one for commitment, though."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:24 pm
"I'm alright. I've just been out of town figuring some things out. What have you been up to, Dame?" Zephit asked, but watched curiously at the way Dame acted toward Tommy. Either she wanted to eat his flesh, or she was in heat. Perhaps both. It was hard for him to tell.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:24 pm
Kits Rose
Uh? confused *pauses with it's wings partially extended*

*gently rubs the horse's nose* So beautiful... *the horse pushes it's nose into Kits' hand, hoping for a treat*

Thistle huffed slightly. "You can't talk..."

Amy grinned at the exchange between the two. This was going great! She had picked out that horse because she seemed so gentle and kind, like Kits. But she didn't let the owner just push her around, either.

When Amy saw the horse's movement with her nose, she quickly went over to a ziplock bag nearby and handed it to Kits. It had sugar cubes in it.

"She loves sugar cubes."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:29 pm
*looks confused. Didn't Thistle understand him? Kits' other pets usually did*

*absently reaches for the bag. She takes a sugar cube out and holds it out for the horse, who gently takes it, then sniffs her hand for more*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:34 pm
{{I'll respond to you as Tommy, Zephit. don't want you thinking I'm ignoring you. Just waiting for Dame to post so I can respond as Tommy in just one post. smile }}

Thistle tilted her head to the other side in more confusion. "What?"

Amy, with a huge grin on her face, slowly started to back away from the area, intent on going back to the main building and giving Kits and the horse some time alone to bond. It already looked like it was going great! Kits was so cute right now.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:40 pm
*sighs, dissappointed. Thistle didn't understand him*

*pets the horse's nose again, then carefully starts looking over the rest of it*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:45 pm
((It's definitely both. wink ))

-nods at Zephit- We all need that every once in a while, Zeph. I've been pretty much up to the same ol' same ol', babe. biggrin

Uh...Tommy, I mean...I'm not real sure what that has to do with icecream and pie... sweatdrop I mean, I stick pretty much to chocolate but I don't much care which brand....

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:45 pm
Thistle shook her head, very confused. But she saw the sad look in the imp's eyes, so she leaned down and nuzzled him.

Then, Phoenix started to come over to the pair. However, now that he was awake from his nap, he smelled and sensed something familiar. Something very familiar. He looked around and then noticed the source of it. Zephit was here! Zephit was back!

Phoenix bolted over to him and propped his front paws on the bottom rung of the bar stool Zephit was sitting on. Then, he reached up with one paw and meowed.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:48 pm
{{Huh? Both what?}}

Tommy looked at Dame as he set the glass of milk in front of Zephit.

"You know..."

He tapped his lips with his index finger very briefly, indicating the thing she had done with her tongue. Then, he blushed just slightly when he thought that maybe he really had misunderstood things.

Tommy cleared his throat and started cleaning a glass with a towel.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:50 pm
Ugh! *mushy stuff! Only Kits and the angel did that to him!* gonk

*sees a brush nearby* I wonder... my other pets like to be brushed. *picks it up and starts grooming the horse*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:52 pm
"Thanks for the drink, Tommy."

"So just being full of energy and really pretty, Dame?" Zephit said it like there was nothing to the statement, before his attention was grabbed by a familiar voice.

"Hey there, Phoenix." Carefully he took the young cat's paw and gave it a small shake. Then Zephit hoisted Phoenix up off the floor and into his lap. Unless his ears had gone bad, that was what the little guy wanted.

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:56 pm
Thistle squeaked softly and then lightly licked the side of the imp. Hmm. He tasted weird.

Phoenix meowed happily and nuzzled against Zephit's neck and chin.

Tommy nodded once. "You're welcome, Zephit..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:58 pm
*shudders and flaps his wings to lift himself off the ground*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:02 pm
When the imp started to lift itself off the ground, Thistle lifted up one of her hooves and just lightly nudged it to see if it would cause him to go sideways in the air.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games