Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3842 3843 3844 3845 3846 3847 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:24 pm

*pinches the bridge of his nose*
You know, if you don't like it here, you can always just go home stare I'm sure your husband wouldn't be too happy to find out you've been spending so much time with two other men either.

*steps out of the bedroom and closes the door behind him so she doesn't bother Ryzan*
I don't know why you thought it was a good idea to start wearing Ryzan's clothes, *crosses his arms* but I would suggest you change. You've got your own clothes. Also... I think we've already gone over the fact that Ryzan and I are married so... *cough* ... it's not odd that we would share a bed and all... *cough* ninja
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:25 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Will do, love. *Picks up his glass and slams back the scotch.* Grooms men's attire, hmm ... Hadn't really thought about that. I was contemplating wearing my family's clan kilt, but tuxedos would probably be more appropriate. *Pours himself another scotch.*

Showcase has agreed to be my Best Man, but I haven't had opportunity to ask if any of your brothers would like to stand up with us. *He pauses for a moment to slam back the 2nd shot.* M'dear, you are close with Ryzan ... Do you think that he would like to be a part of our bridal party?

If you would like to wear your family's clan kilt, I see no reason why you couldn't do so my love. User Image It's completely up to you. You ask whomever you would like to be groomsmen. User Image

EDIT: *Grins at Black.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:28 pm

She turns and nods at Black, "Evening, Black."

"Psy, I think the kilt is a good idea for Dougherty. And if some of the groomsmen aren't officers, they can always wear a tux. And Justin can wear a dress uniform."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:31 pm

* He smiles back at Psyzapp and nods to Katana * So wedding stuff huh...? What have you guys got so far? * He pulls a stool over next to them and takes a seat *

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:35 pm

*Nods to Black as he speaks.* Evening Black.

*Contemplates another drink, but instead recaps the bottle and puts it back on the top shelf and returns to sit next to his beloved.* I will need to contemplate that one some more ... I'm just not sure that wearing the kilt "the proper way" would be appropriate for our ceremony and all those that will be in attendance ... redface
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:35 pm

I only brought one set of clothes and I've been wearing them all week gonk I needed a change.
:: tilts her head slightly at the way Tes is acting ::
Well yeah... of course I know you guys are married, but that was like... kind of forced and stuff right? I mean... Ryzan told me how you came here to kind of nullify it and stuff... though I guess since he's here now, then that doesn't really apply anymore, not that I agreed that it applied in the first place. Married is married afterall. If you guys didn't want to be married, then you could have divorced, though that's not really great either... but neither is being forced to marry.
:: giggles and bounces on the balls of her feet a bit ::
I guess it's a bad situation all around for you guys blaugh .... or maybe you don't mind since you're sharing a bed...
Wait... if you're sharing a bed, does that mean you're like...? eek surprised 4laugh wink blaugh I didn't think you were like that. I bet Ryzan is excited surprised He always did like you mrgreen heart We should celebrate or something! whee

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:38 pm

* He nods back to Dougherty * William....so kilts huh....* He chuckles lightly *
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:41 pm

*Grins at Black and starts to go over the list of the arrangements.* Well lets see…we have a cathedral, a place for the reception, a caterer, a florist, a bakery, a fashion designer working on the dresses… *Completely looses her train of thought hearing Officer Dougherty mention wearing a kilt the proper way.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:42 pm

*stares blankly at Miro for a bit*
.... you came here with a lifetime supply of dark chocolate cremes, yet only one set of clothes? o_O;;
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:43 pm

* He turns back to Psyzapp * Thats wonderful news. Oh yes have you both picked a date yet? And if there is anything you would like help with, please dont hesitate to ask.

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:49 pm

Of course! I mean... clothes can be recycled by washing them, but dark chocolate cremes, once you eat them, they're gone forever! So you have to bring plenty of them to make sure you don't run out 3nodding Makes perfect sense.
So are we leaving soon? surprised I think you should put a shirt on... not that I mind you being shirtless, it's just that you don't want to catch a cold or anything. I guess pants would be good too. Does... ninja ... does Ryzan also walk around in his underwear? redface
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:50 pm

She finishes her beer and tosses the bottle in the trash. Standing up, she grabs her phone and looks at it. Seeing no messages, a flash of disappointment crosses her face and then she looks at Psy.

"Well, I've had a long day, I think I shall call it a night. I'll see you for paperwork in the morning, Psy. Good night Dougherty, Black."

With a wave, she leaves the bar and heads to the office. After doing the security measures, she heads to her rooms. Once inside, she locks the door behind her and heads down the hall to her bedroom. After doing her nightly ritual, she slips into bed and falls asleep.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:51 pm

*Glances over at Black.* Uh yeah. Along with being Irish, I am also Scottish. It can be of tradition for the Groom to wear the family tartan.

*Hesitates for a moment.* Hey Black, do you know if Trina and I will need a blood test before we can get our Marriage License?

Edit:
Goodnight, Katana.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:59 pm

* waves at Katana as he hears Dougherty's question. He begins to laugh * A blood test?! No....What ever gave you that idea...

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:01 pm

March 17th. Saint Patrick's Day. *She grins at Black and then leans over to speak softly to William.* So by any chance do you happen to have that family kilt downstairs? User Image

*She waves at Katana.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3842 3843 3844 3845 3846 3847 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games